[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Red pill me on why Nigeria is the only successful African
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: nigerian flag.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
nigerian flag.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
/pol/ Red pill me on why Nigeria is the only successful African country today.
>>
>>79679509

uranium
>>
>>79679509
>Nigeria
>Successful

My ASS
>>
Define successful for niggers..

They are known for credit fraud not really anything else.
>>
>>79679509
even for Africa, Nigeria is a spectacularly corrupt place
>>
>>79680120
Well that's how most federations are anyway.
>>
File: 860565.jpg (54 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
860565.jpg
54 KB, 475x356
>>79679509
>successful African country
Good one OP, thanks for making me laugh
>>
It's shameful that Nigeria is the best the black race can do in terms of civilization.
>>
Out of all the african countries who has the most going for them? South Africa, right?
>>
>>79681924
>what is Ethiopia
>>
>>79683101
Tanzania, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana actually do OK by African standards.
>>
Because the have adopted free market policies and are doing shit just like all other free market cuntries.
>>
File: 58.png (3 KB, 388x360) Image search: [Google]
58.png
3 KB, 388x360
>>79683101
By African standards, yes, but African standards set the bar ridiculously low. This is South Africa:
>dubbed the rape capital of the world
>ranked 75 out of 76 countries in standard of education
>standards are constantly lowered to look better with the higher pass rates so that the AVERAGE maths mark in grade 12 is around 16%
>ranked in the top ten in the world for rate of intentional homicide
>government is openly racist towards whites and encourages genocide
>by being a white farmer you essentially put yourself on death row and by pointing this out you are automatically labelled a racist
>monuments, textbooks, and history that your ancestors struggled for are being destroyed in the name of political correctness
>currency has gone to shit
>crime is absolutely out of control (I personally have had 4 break-ins in the past 4 years)
>my neighbour was killed (shot to death) earlier in the year
>it is hard for whites to get into University because because blacks are allowed entrance with much lower grades
>large white companies are forced to hire blacks whether they are skilled or not, and as a result everything just doesn't work
>planned powercuts are common for economic reasons among others
>our government loves terrorist groups like Hamas
>our government sucks China's communist dick, which is worse than jew dick that they sucked before
>government officials spend our tax money on their houses, planes and cars
>Jacob Zuma receives the highest percentage of our country's GDP as a salary compared to every other president in the world
>white people have literally no say because blacks mass-vote for the ANC
>>
>>79683953
>dubbed the rape capital of the world
hey at least sweden is catching up there, do't worry africa-kun
>>
File: 1447056438737.gif (798 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
1447056438737.gif
798 KB, 480x288
The only successful African country was Rhodesia
>>
>>79684046
That is Sweden, though. Looking at a woman for more than 2 seconds in Sweden is considered "rape", not to mention they actually make an effort to catch rapists and report them.

Here, it is different. Not only do most rapes go unreported, but we have a big thing over here called Sangomas (witch doctors). The government actually hired Sangomas for millions of rands to bless/curse our soccer pitches before the world cup. They also sell muti (medicine/potions) to the local population for all manner of uses.

People actually believe in magick, and the idiot miners who got gunned down at Marikana a while ago were sold muti to make them bullet proof. It's really something out of the Middle Ages, probably the Dark Ages.

Also, they believe that raping virgins will cure aids. So they regularly rape babies and small children. They also believe that using body parts from albinos and children make the most powerful muti. They believe is even more powerful if the body parts are cut off while the people are still alive.
>>
File: gravel_simulator.jpg (422 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
gravel_simulator.jpg
422 KB, 797x748
>>79679509
>Nigeria
>"Land of Niggers"
Truth in advertising tbhfam
>>
>>79683953
Lol
>>
>>79684802
that's fucking terrifying. pls tell me muti isn't a food or smth

>all cultures are equal and valid!!11!!!1!!
>it's ok if niggers rape babies and eat european body parts
>or sand niggers throw gays off buildings and stone women for getting raped
>or poo in loos being shitty
>but if a white person doesn't celebrate those cultures then they are the bad one
wake me up, this has to be a nightmare
>>
Had a good friend from Tanzania. From what he told me Tanzania is pretty good for what it is and is making progress, South Africa is the most civilized but has a shit ton of issues and the rest are still essentially in the stone age
>>
File: north_africa_pipelines_map.jpg (274 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
north_africa_pipelines_map.jpg
274 KB, 1440x1080
The north African countries may be the most successful.
>>
File: 1467544686988.png (319 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1467544686988.png
319 KB, 500x543
>>79687707

>Chad

I can never not giggle like a retard whenever I see it now
>>
>>79685310
You can try searching for "muti murders" on google, you might find some info, the basics is that witch doctors here use the organs, blood, and body parts (genitals, etc) of animals or people, especially albinos, for magic and medicine. Sometimes they just rob graves, but there are kidnappings and murders.

These people are stone aged savages. For instance, belief in the Tokoloshe is ingrained in black cultures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe

A lot of them lift up their beds using bricks or paint cans, so the tokoloshe, a short demon, cannot reach them. These people are also know to buy rat skulls and put them under their pillows which makes them dream of lotto numbers.

Superstition is rife and they strongly believe in the concept. I've seen a group of grown black men, who are tough, athletic and have worked in the mines/bush the entirety of their lives, run away from a snake because they believe it to be a bad omen.
>>
>>79687707
That's true. But I think what OP is talking about is sub-Saharan african countries. North Africa is closer to middle eastern countries (that aren't at war).
>>
If my inbox is any indication, it would appear most of Nigeria's Princes are desperately trying to smuggle money out of the country.

Do they know something we don't?
>>
>>79683953

Serious question Anon.
Why don't the whites in that shithole get the hell out? If you guys banded together, you could be classified as refugees and gain access to USA, Europe or Australia.
>>
>>79692295
My girlfriend is South African and moved to Australia to live 3 years ago.
She told me it cost her and her family a huge amount of money to come here and Aquire visas and to survive here. Also the cost of living here in Australia is much higher than South Africa as well as the South African currency being worth 1/10 of the dollar
>>
File: 1467597622989.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1467597622989.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>>79683953
Dude... either get the fuck out of there or stage some sort of rebellion.
>>
>>79692295
>you could be classified as refugees

hahahahahahhaha, they're fucking white
>>
File: asleep.png (16 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
asleep.png
16 KB, 334x400
>>79692295
I spoke to the refugee people in the Netherlands. Since I am ethnically Dutch, and regularly get told to “go back to Europe before you get your white throat slit”.

I was told if I did not have proper documentation proving my persecution, or if I crossed over the border of the first European city I landed in, I would be in violation of the Dublin convention, deported and barred from the EU.

I suppose I understand. Why should an ethnic Dutch person, or even Dutch citizens, not be treated worse than the descendants of the Ottomans, who are invading using the same routes as the Ottomans?

Why shouldn’t they prefer rapefugees over their own brothers? Afrikaaners are Nazis anyway, even though we fought the Nazis, and our backward regressive views would just ruin their multicultural utopia.

People have tried to claim refugee status in the past, some work, but many fail because of our government: http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/canada-boots-out-sas-white-refugee-1706525

Also, I don't have a degree, and our money is worth shit and gets shitter by the day. So even if I wanted to leave legitimately, I couldn't. Our government is just terrible, with their redistributing of farm land to blacks and general apathy. They will make an attempt to care about people, insofar as it is beneficial to their bank account.
>>
>>79683101
Kenya was OK
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 216x216
>>79679509
This is the REAL and only African country
>>
>>79694416
heavy.

Marry a EU/Aus/US girl/boy and move over that way.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.