[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with these pampered faggots? If he lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 32
File: vets_with_ptsd_3362769b.jpg (300 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
vets_with_ptsd_3362769b.jpg
300 KB, 620x387
What's the deal with these pampered faggots? If he lived next to me, I'd buy a fuckton of fireworks just to piss him off.
>>
>>79675682
despite what a bunch of NEETs would say, PTSD is real
>>
>>79675682
Same here. Fuck those entitled faggots.
>>
>>79675682
Fuck off, it's a real concern.
>>
>>79675802
Good for you, Texas.
>>
>>79675682
>>79675856

Are you serious? like cmon guys he has ptsd go to a FUCKING PARK AND LAUNCH FIREWORKS
>>
Nobody would want to live next to your shithole in Chile
>>
How come only white people get PTSD?
>>
>>79675682
>>79675856

Watch this retards
>>
@79675910
NOT an argument
>>
>>79675975
fuck,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE
>>
>>79675960
Black people aren't in combat arms.
>>
>>79675682
Just be careful he doesn't go into a trauma endued psychosis and burn you alive.
>>
>>79675988
This isn't Twitter dipshit
>>
>>79675682
>man trained to react to gunfire and explosives
>let's set off lots of loud bangs and booms a few yards away from him
>>
>>79675682
>Op fires off multiple fireworks in front of veterans house
>Guy goes full shell schock
>reverts to primal instinct and goes full commando
>Disposes OP's body with speed of which you have never seen before
Sounds like a great Idea OP, where can I fund this?
>>
You know what houses to throw the m80s at at least
>>
>>79675960
Actually able to feel empathy and sympathy.
>>
>>79675682
And thats why Latin Americans will always be considered pseudo-niggers.
>>
>>79675907

How about he goes to the fucking park while I celebrate in my yard? Why should I go out of my way to please the little princess?
>>
>>79675682

Militaryfag here (POG)

Everyone who sees these signs posted on social media knows these faggots are POGs and probably got spooked when a rocket blew up an abandoned tent while they were stuffing their face at the KFC on KAF.
>>
>>79676233
You don't have to worry about it. Nobody is willing to fight for you.
>>
>>79675960
Blanket statement
>>
>>79675960
>>79676035
Blacks in Vietnam used to injure their legs on purpose so they wouldn't have to fight.

Whites only get PTSD because we're the only ones with enough balls to fight.
>>
>>79675856
yeah, tough talk over a computer, wuss. go say that to a veterans face.
>>
>>79676158
This. Same reason why white people are the only ones that as a whole, have pushed for animal rights.
>>
File: really.jpg (22 KB, 340x506) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
22 KB, 340x506
>>79676116
that's the second fucking time I've seen that shit today
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1202x888) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1202x888
These people are so douchey they're even hated by actual veterans themselves.

https://www.instagram.com/oafnation_actual/?hl=en
>>
File: >Caprice.jpg (129 KB, 393x469) Image search: [Google]
>Caprice.jpg
129 KB, 393x469
>>79675682
I'm just sick of coddling these bitches. How many times do you need to be thanked for your service or given extravagant government monies before you feel good about yourself?

Yeah, you went over there and probably killed some bad guys along with a few women and children. BFD, get over it. I'm not going to curtail my 4th of July festivities just so you don't cower in your basement like a little bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>79675682
>be my grandpa
>infantry
>Korea 1950-1951
>Inchon
>Seoul
>Pyongyang
>Chosin reservoir
>Pork Chop
>Old Baldy
>Wounded on Heartbreak Ridge
>was a fucking real life Clint Eastwood character
>drank
>cussed
>smoked unfiltered cigarettes
>loved fireworks and would pop them with the grandkids

Today's soldiers are entitled pussies.

I miss you grandpa, they don't make them like you anymore.

>pic related is him leading a cow in Korea 2 days after he landed
>>
Veteran here. Unfortunately, victim culture has infested almost everyone in our society.
>>
>>79675682
Its a nice way of saying fireworks could send me into a killing frenzy.
>>
>>79675682
That's because you are a spoiled little cunt. You might grow out of that, but these guys aren't likely to put their PTSD behind them. Have some compassion. Or kill yourself. Both would be an improvement.
>>
>>79675682
Navy fag here, and I've met several combat vet's who suffer PTSD, none of them are 'triggered' by fireworks or gunfire.
Guy in OP's pic has been roasted by the veterans community.
>>
>>79675682
It's the first time I've seen such faggotry. They're riding the muh-feels train sjws started.
>>
>>79676033
>Welfare Queen ZOGbot warriors
>Having any of that

Hahaha
>>
>>79676409

Boot licker.
>>
>>79676319
thank you. I suspected these shits were the minority.

Seriously, what's their fucking problem? You're back in civilian land. Every 4th there's going to be loud bangs. You know this ahead of time. Harden up and welcome back to real life.

I don't remember a bunch of WWII vets being pansies and complaining about PTSD.
>>
>>79676409
"Say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens"
>>
>>79675802
Yes, PTSD is real.

Being a fucking faggot about fireworks ain't got nothing to do with it tho.
>>
>>79676701

Says the guy who's never been deployed.

Suck a glock.
>>
>>79675894

Maybe. Should I give a shit? Nope. Everyone these days feels that I should make special considerations for something that should only concern themselves. Fuck everyone who believes that they are a special snowflake.

Do not argue back at me either cunt, I find your differing opinions to be very problematic.
>>
>>79677489
It's true, I've never been in the israeli foreign legion serving jews.
>>
Because if they they lose their shit they might fucking kill you. Heres what happens when a vet gets actually triggered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
>>
I'd feel differently if they didn't sign up of their own free will.

The main problem in the Veteran's community is the Democrat led administration looks at them with seething hatred (they all vote Republican) and so in the model of a vengeful child with power, have severely restricted their benefits and services to the point where thousands are dying a year
>>
>>79675682

I fucking hate this shit. I'm a vet and yeah fireworks freak me out. Know what I do on the 4th? I wear earplugs and stay inside. I don't put a sign on my lawn trying to make everybody else feel bad for enjoying what is arguably the most important holiday we have.

I normally leave these "hurr durr welfare queens" threads alone but in this instance I agree with the perspective that these guys are attention whores.
>>
>>79677231
PTSD is a side-effect of psychology and its associated coddling.

Do you reckon ex-Roman Legionnaires requested people around them to not use a hammer and anvil because the sound reminded them of battle? Modern humans are pussies.

Although the rules of war that prevent soldiers from letting of steam have a lot to answer for. A good sacking and raping of a city every now and then does wonders for soldiers.
>>
>>79676489
That.. THAT is how a man leads a fucking cow.
>>
>>79676409

I am one, and I will. If the little bitch is going to be unpatriotic and cry over a little noise he can suck my dick.
>>
>>79677541
You're not even american cunt
>>
>>79677489

people used to have to stab each other to death up close, modern soldier just pulls a trigger from far away
>>
>>79675682
He's probably got PTSD and fireworks probably remind him of gunfire or some shit.
>>
>>79676512

They can start by killing themselves first.
>>
These are probably stolen valor faggots.

I don't remember vets from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam needing these faggy signs.
>>
>>79675682
You dumb redneck fucks are giving my dogs ptsd mother fuckers hearts cant take the blasts.
>>
File: 1464381287356.jpg (122 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
1464381287356.jpg
122 KB, 749x500
>>79676489
Agreed.

My grandfather served in the Asia Pacific campaign. It inspired me to serve. Good man, true patriot and father figure.
>>
>>79675894
Nigga I deployed. And a vast majority of those that bitch about fireworks are non combat MOS cunts that got mortared once and want to feel special
>>
>>79678061

Mortar fire, mostly. Particularly the ones that whistle before they explode.
>>
>>79677855
k film it
>>
>>79678061

No shit, Sherlock.
>>
>>79675682
Ironically enough, avoiding triggers to PTSD is the worst thing you can do for somebody with PTSD. They have to face it.
>>
>>79678061
duh

Cold water is not hot did you know that?
>>
He just wants attention for his military service.

He's like a goddamn woman.
>>
>>79676489
Not all of us are like that
>>
>>79678061
Reality: he worked the popcorn machine in the cafeteria, war is hell.
>>
>>79675682

My dad served during 'Nam and has been officially diagnosed w/ PTSD by the VA he never bitched about fireworks at any point.

Hell my cat, who is scared shitless of the sound of fucking rain was just chilling in my living room while fireworks were exploding outside.
>>
>>79676447
It's a dank new meme
>>
>>79678237
I agree fully. All my uncles and grandfathers are vets of desert, Nam, Korea, and WW2. None of them give two shits about loud noises. All are combat vets one being special forces. These pussy more than likely drove/fixed a truck and want to feel like they are special.
>>
>>79678339
This.
Combat vet here with diagnosed PTSD.
Op's pic is just some POG virtue signaling. Still wearing his stupid PT shirt like he's gonna get pussy if some slut finds out he was in the army.
Woopity doo
>>
>>79677710
Are you new?! Veterans have been getting fucked over for a long time, under republican and democratic administrations.
>>
>>79675907
He is welcome to move or stay at a safe space (hotel).
>>
>>79676512
is that your world of warcraft ability?
>>
>>79675682

>"veteran" cant tell the difference between war sounds and fireworks
>>
>>79678616
>all PTSD is the same and by dad didn't need it therefore no one does
>>
>>79675902
Good for you freak
>>
>>79676233
Stfu princess
>>
>>79676489
your grampy sounds p cool senpai
>>
>>79676319
Everyone know you are trolling
>>
>>79675682

BUY SOME EARPLUGS FAGGOT AND CLOSE THE WINDOWS

The only reason he puts up that sign is so he can tell everyone he's a brave soldier-man.
>>
Combat vet here, watched tons of people get blown apart and shit. I get jumpy around loud noises, etc.

That said, you can't tell people what to do just because it scares you. If you dont like fireworks live where they dont have fireworks, quit trying to make society cater to you.

What are you, a feminist?
>>
>>79675682
You fucking douchebag, it's a serious problem. and not just for the veterans. You are a serious internet tough guy.

http://m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/High-risk-of-military-domestic-violence-on-the-5377562.php

>"Combat veterans are responsible for almost 21 percent of domestic violence nationwide.."
>"Research has found that veterans diagnosed with PTSD were "significantly more likely to perpetrate violence toward their partners," with over 80 percent committing at least one act of violence in the previous year, and almost half at least one severe act, including strangulation, stabbing and shooting. This is more than 14 times higher than the general civilian population."
>>
>>79676035

>black people
>people
>black

you missed your point mein fruende
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 960x1440
>>79679197
He was literally like the old man in pic related, and I couldn't enjoy that movie because of it. It's like Eastwood followed my grandfather around before he died.
>>
>>79679657
If you're trying to build sympathy for veterans maybe don't lead with how they hurt innocent people.
>>
>>79679657
should have hit him back you faggot
>>
>>79679747
i'm trying to build sympathy toward the issues surrounding PTSD
>>
>>79676233
>>79676374
you don't have to worry about it, you didn't let leftists ruin your country, and unlike my country fun is legal there.
>>
PREASE EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

PREASE MAKE SURE YOUR CAR DOESN'T BACKFIRE

ALSO PLEASE DONT CHOP WOOD

USE A LOUD SAW

BUMP THE BOOMIN BASS

LOUDLY CLICK CLACK ON YOUR SKATEBOARD

AND DROPPING HEAVY THINGS

PREASE DONT DO IT PREASE
>>
>>79679835
I did you faggot
>>
>>79676489
Hes a pussy
>>
>>79678939
You realize that murder rates skyrocket in cities around the 4th because people can't tell gunshots apart from fireworks, right?

What is it that makes people on /pol/ so quick to speak when they don't know what they're talking about? I swear to god, this is the only board where I see this type of retarded mentality so frequently.
>>
>>79676488
Fuck off coddling bitcj
>>
>>79676035
There are some exceptions, but blacks go primarily into admin and cook positions because they're the two lowest required ASVAB scores. I can't tell you the amount of times I had to go down to battery to square away paperwork because some idiot can't manage time.
>>
>>79679645
Your dad would probably think you're a faggot for talking shit about other veterans, all while trying to use his name as a way to give you more credibility. I bet he's rolling in his grave, knowing that he fought just so that his son could grow up to be a shitposter on 4chan.
>>
>>79676512
If they are going to start murdering people at the sound of fireworks they are dangerous and should be in a mental institution.
>>
Their illness should not affect the quality of life of other people.

It is on them to get treatment and find ways to avoid situations such as this. They can do so by buying headphones/ear plugs.
>>
Shut the fuck up, pepper. Your flag looks like a retarded child's drawing of my glorious flag.
>>
>>79677790
modern explosions are a lot more traumatizing than metal clanking
>>
>>79677790
Considering that there are records of roman soldiers losing their shit over the clanking of metal, I wouldn't be surprised. Shut the fuck up and read a book, faggot.
>>
>>79680565
>People who claim to be combat veterans are holy and can't be criticised no matter how they act
>>
>>79676131
>>79676409
>>79676129
LOL @ the implication that anybody who was in the military is automatically tougher and some sort of "animal" better at fighting than everyone else.
Military enlistees are literally no different than post office workers. They signed up for a government job and received a paycheck. They do perform an essential service, but they aren't heroes, they don't need to be thanked, they aren't tougher or more patriotic than private sector workers, and they were already fully compensated for their efforts.
>>
>>79675682
These homos smashed babies against rocks for a living but cry over fireworks. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>79681037
I literally never said that at all, I just think that he's pathetic for trying to use his deceased father's accomplishments to supplement his own argument, which is already a fucking dumpster fire. I just can't see a combat veteran being too happy with some civilian shitting on his fellow servicemen, regardless if that pathetic sack of shit is his son.
>>
>>79681106
Depends, anyone in SOF could probably dispatch most people they encounter in day to day life with ease.
>>
>>79675960
Because White Men are passive little faggots that rely on their feelings to survive
>>
>>79677790

Not a legionnaire but:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epizelus

Guy seemed pretty shook up after a major battle.
>>
>>79679398
Wow, what a surprise. Uneducated grunts like to hit other people. Not a big surprise considering enlisting in the military is basically a giant welfare program for people who would otherwise be homeless or in prison. Proof: once they're done, then they hit their wives and go to prison.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 688x456
>served in the military so you can live the comfortable life you probably have
>possibly watched his friends and allies die in combat
>got legitimate Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, not fake PTSD tumblrinas say they have
>a bunch of fireworks going off sounds like gunshots, and he is mentally brought back to that dark period of his life from the sounds
>it's a legitimately scary experience for this mentally damaged man
>"lol what a fucking pussy"

And you're the one that calls him a pampered faggot...
>>
File: Postman-Pat_2756337b.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Postman-Pat_2756337b.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>79681106
>2016
>not saluting your postman
>>
>>79681106
>Military enlistees are literally no different than post office workers.
That's the problem. Don't you get it? Combat fucks them up real bad because they AREN'T tougher than normal people.

They are trained to react. And I mean *trained responses* not *military training*. Exploding fireworks will fill them with fear and anxiety, and will definitely remind them of other times they have heard it or felt that way.

Imagine doing this to a dog or a child who came from an abusive home, that's basically the mental state of a veteran. They are not tough. You are bullying them half to death.
>>
>>79681634
>>79681519
So how do you expect them to ever move on if you never expose them to the normal aspects of civilian life?
>>
>>79675682
>cis white male
>wants special consideration

Fucking shitlord!
>>
>>79681227
>I can't use factual examples of the past to compare with current events

You stink of Reddit.
>>
>>79675802

http://youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

Oh, it's real
>>
File: 1461908398817.jpg (24 KB, 732x638) Image search: [Google]
1461908398817.jpg
24 KB, 732x638
>>79681726
>implying it ever goes away
Would you try to make a woman with daddy issues "normal" again? No, she's fucked for life. It's their problem to get over, but intentionally messing with them out of spite is only going to make it worse.

You don't have to coddle them, so don't. Just leave them alone.
>>
File: PissedPepe.jpg (5 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
PissedPepe.jpg
5 KB, 250x248
>>79675682
Veteran with 100% PTSD medical separation. PTSD isn't a choice, it just fucking happened. There are many out there that just tried to milk it, but the real deal sneaks up on you. Life was going pretty good for me. I was involved in heavy combat my first deployment, then transferred to a POG unit where I was deployed for the second time at KAF. It was gravy, I only went outside of the wire a couple times a week. Towards the end of that deployment, nightmares started, then flashbacks, then panic attacks. I was a medic and I couldn't do my job anymore because my hands were always shaking. This thing about tore my life apart. But, I didn't want to be a fucking pathetic welfare leech so I decided I'd keep fighting. Five years later, my life is returning back to normal, or better yet I am just getting good at faking it and dealing with my problems. Any of you faggots that have no idea what life outside of the basement is like can call me a pussy, but I fucking climbed out of that pit. Having said that, I FUCKING HATE PICS LIKE OP'S. THIS MOTHERFUCKER MAKES US ALL FEEL ASHAMED TO GET HELP FOR THEIR PROBLEMS. THIS FAGGOT NEEDS TO GO IN THE HOUSE, TURN ON SOME LOUD MUSIC OR PLAY XBOX LIKE THE REST OF US MADMEN
>>
File: smiling-soldiers.jpg (50 KB, 624x315) Image search: [Google]
smiling-soldiers.jpg
50 KB, 624x315
>>79676489
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
File: Laurie DUI.jpg (81 KB, 634x714) Image search: [Google]
Laurie DUI.jpg
81 KB, 634x714
>>79681816
>Asserts that anecdotal evidence is now fact
>Says I'm the one from reddit
Top kek, fuck off.
>>
>>79675682
>deliberately trigger someone with combat raining who probably owns at least one gun
Good luck with that.
>>
>>79682005
Its the 4th of July, there is always going to be fireworks going off.

If kids are just launching fireworks at his house to piss him off that's a whole other thing but the occasional random loud noise is something every single one of us deals with and none of us like it.
>>
>>79682108
>anecdotal

No, I was wrong, more like a summerfag.
>>
>>79682218
>If kids are just launching fireworks at his house to piss him off that's a whole other thing
>a whole other thing
Literally the exact scenario we're talking about. Read the OP.
>>
>>79681634
>That's the problem. Don't you get it? Combat fucks them up real bad because they AREN'T tougher than normal people.
Then they should stop acting like they are. Stop constantly peppering the media with the portrayal of military enlistees as heroes; stop wearing your uniforms out in public; stop preferential hiring for veterans; stop offering discounts for veterans; stop the special insurance and healthcare; stop asking to constantly be thanked for your service; stop having a government agency specifically dedicated to your life AFTER you quit your damn job.

Start acting like a normal person, and I will feel sorry for you the way I would for a dog or a child who came from an abusive home. But you can't have it both ways - you can't expect me to simultaneously treat you like a special hero AND feel sorry for you.
>>
>>79682256
>Hides behind buzzwords
>After hiding behind his dad's legacy
Pathetic, anon. I'm just sorry that your dad apparently had to raise your ass.
>>
>>79682169
There it is again. "Soldiers are tough" LOL
>>
>>79682400
I figured OP was just being facetious
>>
>>79682544
That's not what he said. He's talking about weakness, but also owning a gun.
>>
>>79682571
It's still the topic of discussion.
>>
>>79682544
If you want to fuck with someone who's mentally unbalanced and likely armed be my guest, but you won't because you're a pussy on the internet.
>>
>>79682654
Ok fine. Well PTSD soldier or not kids shouldn't behave like little shits and piss other people off.
>>
>>79675682
Fuck these fucking faggot ass pog fucks
>>
>>79682544
You seem to be confusing tough with potentially unstable and unpredictable. It doesn't matter how "tough" the guy whos pulling the trigger is. That bullet is still going to kill you. But please, feel free to keep poking the tiger with a stick.

>inb4 by referring to a soldier as a tiger, you're saying they're strong!
>>
>>79682544
Yeah, fuck Michael Murphy. Real men get to diamond in league of legends
>>
>>79682512
>grandpa
>assuming I haven't done my part

The fact of the matter is PTSD has always existed. The difference is that past generations just fucking dealt with it and went on with thier lives. They never put up signs in thier yards asking to be pampered.

Good night anon.
>>
>>79675682
Actual veteran here. I hope he joins the most talked about veteran statistic soon. Fucking pussy. #22everyday
>>
>>79675682
Have any veterans shot up a bunch of people over fireworks like that happy tree friend?
>>
>>79675960
Because niggers conceived and born in places like Detroit, St. Louis and Baltimore are conditioned to the shit in the fucking womb. Those of us who grew up in a white, civilized area are not.
>>
>>79675988
Welcome to 4chan.

Now fuck off
>>
>>79682978
PSTD became one of those "trendy" illnesses after Vietnam. Much like how ADHD, autism and transfaggotry have been trendy in the last few decades.
>>
>>79682435
>>79681634
You two don't get it.
People used to come up to me after they find out I'm a vet and give me the "Thank you for your service" line. They'd act all touchy-feely and look at me with wide eyes like I'm some kind of hero. I sure as shit didn't feel like a hero. I felt like some kind of imposter standing there with a fake smile. I hated it. I thought about some other guy, who was way more of a badass hero than me. For the longest time I tried to hide my military service, not because I was necessarily ashamed of what I did, but I was ashamed of what I'd come to represent.

But then, I listened to the people thanking me. They weren't really thanking ME, they were thanking the uniform, the military, the country. They wanted so badly to believe in an America that stood for justice and honor and righteousness. They didn't really care about me, the individual Soldier. To them, I was a flesh and blood symbol standing right in front of them of what America could be. Something pure and honorable. So I started thanking them. "We couldn't have done it without your support." and "Thank you for your faith" and "Thank you for standing by us."
You should see how they beam from ear to ear. It's validation that America means something.
Real vets don't want anything, save for maybe an occasional bit of acknowledgement that they suffered for a reason. Barring that, some free pussy would be nice.
>>
File: ayahuasca_vision.jpg (126 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
ayahuasca_vision.jpg
126 KB, 640x380
>>79682024
Have you considered ayahuasca?
Supposedly it forces you to face your fears and even death itself and you come back rebourne with less fear and gratitude for your painful experiences.
>>
>>79682978
>No sources to back up any of his claims
>Just expects me to take his word for it, because if his Grandpaps turn out fine, then everyone else did too!

Wew lad
>>
>>79676489
>Be my grandpa
>Be infantry
>Korea 1950-1951
>It ain't me starts playing
>>
File: 1454493769586.gif (1 MB, 227x136) Image search: [Google]
1454493769586.gif
1 MB, 227x136
>>79683302
This.
>some free pussy would be nice
This also.
>>
the military is a good thing, we are keeping hundreds of thousands of people who aren't even qualified to work at wal-mart out of the population

shame that they get welfare on steroids and expect a standing ovation for stacking boxes in afghanistan
>>
File: 1461305656991.jpg (38 KB, 390x424) Image search: [Google]
1461305656991.jpg
38 KB, 390x424
>>79683268
Your flag is upside down you stupid Pole
>>
>>79683302
This. I'd imagine that a lot of vets these days are confused on what they really accomplished in Iraq and Afghanistan. It doesn't help to have people giving you gratitude that you feel wasn't earned, it just makes you feel shittier.
>>
>>79683538
Looks fine to me
>>
>>79682040
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
File: absolutely_heretical.jpg (222 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_heretical.jpg
222 KB, 720x540
>>79682793

looks photoshopped
>>
>>79682040
I love that Cher song
>>
>>79683466
You get a cookie. Literally all the dumbest fucks I know joined the military.
>>
File: 1240620159361.jpg (5 KB, 180x194) Image search: [Google]
1240620159361.jpg
5 KB, 180x194
>>79683573
>>
File: 1467353075170.jpg (125 KB, 448x354) Image search: [Google]
1467353075170.jpg
125 KB, 448x354
>>79683755
kek
>>
>>79678192
gotta love russia
>>
>>79683306
it will humble you. you will come back with compassion for yourself and others. you'll face your sins and pay for them. you'll see the beauty in yourself that you forgot in order to avoid punishment for your sins.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 785x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 785x1007
>>79675802

Is that why Chris Kyle is dead today? You seriously expect me to believe some BS mental illness could allow someone to take down a fully trained navy SEAL? Does PTSD give you retard strength or something?
>>
>>79675682
Enjoying getting shot or throat slit
>hur dur I will make fun of them to ensure a PTSD attack that could possible cause the man to go insane and kill will happen
Fucking retard
>>
Fireworks are degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>79675682
Shut the fuck you 3rd world fucking spic.
>>
>>79675682
Thats really just because you are a barbarian jungle beaner with no courtesy.
>>
File: g.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>79676487

fights to defend freedom. tells people not to act freely and does not respect their freedoms. total douche. he needs to proactively vacate the premises and should have had a pan to isolate himself for his own good if he knows fireworks will happen. fuck this faggot
>>
File: triggered.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>79684520
>>79684538

>triggered by triggering
>>
File: 1449528522761.jpg (140 KB, 1552x1152) Image search: [Google]
1449528522761.jpg
140 KB, 1552x1152
>>79675682
> It's not illegal to be a dick so I should totally be a dick after all it's not bad unless it's illegal
This mentally has to go
>>
>>79684770
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>79675682
Haha ptsd, i have never heard of a more current year condition in my life.
>>
>>79684332
>Strength
>Mattering with guns
Why the fuck is this board infested with people who can't fucking take even a second to think if what they're about to say makes any sense whatsoever? Please be bait.
>>
>>79684332
there's this thing called bullets, anon. it's why you don't go out shooting with the mentally ill
>>
>>79675682
>>
File: 1467430385743.jpg (389 KB, 626x1358) Image search: [Google]
1467430385743.jpg
389 KB, 626x1358
>>79675682
I asked one why and he said the following

>"Sucking too much jewish cock can harm your head"

so thats the reason Mi General
>>
>live near area where muslims allahu ackbar'd
>hear fireworks
>think it's them again

Have to admit. Not very fun this year.
>>
>>79675682
What the fuck do you care man? You live in an insignificant little sliver of coastal land in south america. Truth be told I hate fireworks too.
>HERE CHINA!! HERES A BILLION DOLLAR STIMULUS JUST BECAUSE FUCK IT!!
>>
>>79676233
because he fought for your FREEDOM.

your FREEDOM
TO SHOOT FIREWORKS WOOOOOOO YEAHHH AMERICA #1 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THE SOUND OF FREEDOM
>>
File: 1467597560583.gif (396 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467597560583.gif
396 KB, 512x512
These signs piss me off so fucking much.
>muh ptsd
>can't be around fireworks because so much combat
>was a fucking Intel weanie and never actually saw combat.

No fucking infantryman does this shit especially when ITS THE 4TH OF JULY YOU FUCKING KEKS
>>
Everyone is after victim points that is where ptsd comes from.
>>
>>79675682

>fireworks trigger my PTSD.
>please be courteous
>did you see my facebook pics of my new AR-15? Gonna go shoot it tomorrow.
>gibs more to disabled Veterans.

Fuck Veteran Welfare Queens.
>>
>>79675682
He's worried about the fireworks? He should be worried about the sand niggers and chinks walking around.
>>
My grandad was in the pacific, he's seen some major shit.
Once we were at a car dealership buying a new car and my dad slammed the door of the car as we got out, my grandad hit the floor and tried to take cover.
The older you get, you may have alzheimers or other diseases that effect your cognitive ability, pair this with PTSD and bad memories, you get a pretty bad reaction.
>>
>>79675960
Because they are welfare queens and want to continue to leach of society without being productive also after they get home.
>>
>>79688569

Yet some Vets come home and get treated like shit. They might have a physical disability, no leg, fucked up face and everyone treats them in the "bad" special snowflake way.
>>
>>79683383

The song you are referring to is "Fortunate Son" and it was released in 1969.
>>
>>79689698
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>79675682
Probably wants to be called a hero as well.
>>
>>79675682
First year was weird but I love the sounds explosions now ha the ptsd just makes even cooler
>>
>>79675682
> Literally what's up with these handicapped people and their fucking parking spots!

You have to be 18 to post on /pol/, OP
>>
File: meirl.jpg (12 KB, 237x222) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
12 KB, 237x222
>>79675682
I was in combat and was really jumpy about fireworks for a few years after, but I fucking loved it. I honestly enjoy that feeling, maybe 4th of july I'll snap and start hunting people at night.
>>
>>79690207
same shit here nigga, shit is cash money like free drugs
>>
>>79676033

>black guy in ww1
>REEEEEE FUCK DICE REEE
>>
>>79676489
Like my grandpa. He was fighting in Warsaw Uprising, pretty serious shit, like begin trapped in damaged basement for 2 days, going to fight with p08 and 11 bullets. He loved fireworks, even make them himself. Never saw him, or hear of him bitching about muh ptsd
>>
>>79676932
>muh israel

yeah I guess all those shitskins we killed in central asia really helped out the israelis half a continent away
>>
>>79689698
I believe it was called 'senator sun'
>>
>>79675682
But then the war veteran would get charged with a hate crime for killing a faggot.
>>
>>79675682
Modern combat veterans are fucking pussies. Iraq and Afghanistan are not real wars compared to the WWs. Hell even Vietnam was way more horrific. You're a warrior. Fucking act like it and stop wasting our taxes.
>>
>>79685136
Nah man, he a sealion, he can suplex the bullet
>>
>>79691816
so if our veterans are pussies, naturally our civilians are 10x worse, so what does that make you?

An ovary?
>>
File: jalopanoh.jpg (108 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
jalopanoh.jpg
108 KB, 500x282
>>79691816
shut up and go to bed jessica
>>
>>79675988
>@
Kill yourself.
>>
File: first blood.jpg (6 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
first blood.jpg
6 KB, 216x233
>>79676131
that's literally the plot of First Blood
>>
>>79692607
You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, lighting off fireworks, sparkling. Calling me pussy and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to trigger me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're celebrating about!
>>
File: Typical Tumblrwhales.png (573 KB, 533x1023) Image search: [Google]
Typical Tumblrwhales.png
573 KB, 533x1023
>>79675682
>>79675856
Found the pampered liberal college kids
>>
>>79676487
>https://www.instagram.com/oafnation_actual/?hl=en
I have PTSD from Kunar and Shkin.. those of who actually have.. yeah it fucking sucks when this shit happens but we keep it to ourselves .. and those I served with don't want any of ya'lls thanks anyways.. just medical owed to those that got hurt and take care of the families of those who died.
>>
>>79690934
ok i agree with you about killing the shitskin mudslimes but Iraq is only a country away and Afghanistan is only two countries away
>>
Just put a sign outside saying "Dogs in the house, please be careful with fireworks". Probably get a lot more consideration.
>>
>>79684553
This.
>>
>>79693977
three and the jews got nothing from afghanistan, nobody got anything out of it, it was all to deny the chinese a strategic energy pipeline from the caspian through the stans
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.