[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone red pill me on Lebanon before it was a Muslim country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Lebanon.png (2 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Lebanon.png
2 KB, 275x183
Can anyone red pill me on Lebanon before it was a Muslim country?
>>
Lebanon isnt all muslim, silly. Theres still loads of Christians there
>>
>>79674101
They were always muslim.

Aside from their pagan Phoenician ancestry like 2000 years ago, which was diluted by nonstop arab rape.

They are 99.999999% arabs now.

Still, after Turks and Persians, the most bro-tier muslims thats for sure.
>>
>>79674302
Post like this are why turks are hated on here DESU
>>
>>79674101
From what I've heard best country in ME before the kikes and muslims did their thing....
>>
>>79674302
>bro-tier
every time someone on /pol/ says this i literally cringe IRL
>>
>>79674302
Remove kebab.
>>
>>79674302
This is not true.
>>
They were Phoenicians N shieet. Travelled around the world in boats to various lands. One of them went as far as to travel from Carthage down to the Ivory Coast in, like, 600-500 BC on a expedition and saw and killed a few rowdy hairy negros that, he was told, were called "Gorillas", and took their skins back to Carthage, and that's where the modern word unironically comes from.
>>
File: nasravase.jpg (29 KB, 598x367) Image search: [Google]
nasravase.jpg
29 KB, 598x367
>Lebanon before it was a Muslim country

Lebanon is a fictional character created to host Hezbollah.
>>
>>79674101
> A fucking tree
>>
>>79674101
Druze & Christians

Everything was nice

FUCK Syria, Israel, and Muslims.

>>79674302
Fuck you t*rk
>>
>>79674101
A fucking tree.
>>
There are christian catholicvs here, they make great food and integrated pretty well. I know one who has a hookah shop
>>
It was shit and so corrupt and had civil wars between the christians and druze . Try reading jobran khalil jobran he is a lebanese writer that talkes alot about the old christian part of lebanon and according to him it was depressing as fuck
>>
>>79683022
Our monkey king is lebanese too.
>>
There were a lot of Christians there at one point. A lot of them fled to Latin America after the Turks started fucking them over.
>>
Good banking system, nice ski resorts, tasty wine and sadly a lot of influx due to recent developments in the wider area.
>inb4 mudskin
Swiss travel a lot.
>>
>>79674101

Austria with a Christmas tree.
>>
>>79674101

My parents are Lebanese. My dad loved growing up there. Direct quote from him concerning Syria:

"I hope they all die. I hope every square millimeter of Syria burns. We were so happy in Lebanon."
>>
Check out Brigitte Gabriels books or vids on youtube, she was a maronite Christian who managed to get out after muslims started bombing her town. It gives some good context
>>
Only Arab girl I've ever liked is from Lebanon
>>
>>79685221

This

Most beautiful girl at this strip club I'd frequent in the military was from lebanon, I miss her
>>
>>79684290
/thread
>>
>>79674302
Fuck you you pathetic lying roach. They are a bit more than 50% Muslim now because Muslims destroyed the country and forced a lot of the Christians to fuck off.
>>
>>79685137
I bought one of her books. I want to have sex with her
>>
File: LebaneseDiaspora.png (33 KB, 1357x637) Image search: [Google]
LebaneseDiaspora.png
33 KB, 1357x637
>>79674101
Well, it wasn't all rainbows and butterflies back then, the Druze and Christians were still at each others throats, but the last straw was the WWI famine, that drove a lot of Lebanese out and scattering every fucking where, then became the Jews of South America. Lebanon stayed majority Christian after that though, but the great loss of population (that continues to this day), and the muslims breeding like rabbits made it become a majority muslim sometime in the past 20 years.

>>79674302
>always a roach
kys
>>
>>79685840
>Muslims destroyed the country and forced a lot of the Christians to fuck off.
That would be the French and Druze, dear ebin
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.