[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spic Solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 236x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 236x395
Now this shit is gonna sound crazy at first, but hear me out on this:

>Pass legislation/executive order that all current illegal immigrants are now legal immigrants
>Require them to register as legal or else forfeit all of their benefits, within a span of two months
>Legal immigrants naturally have less benefits than illegals
>You now have 0 illegal immigrants, statistics wise
>Pass Trump's plan at the same time, more border security
>Pay for the border security using the extra benefits illegal immigrants would of had before, also Mexico pays "muh immigranté reparations" for wall from Trump's plan
>Do as Detroit did with welfare, two years without a job and then it's cut federally
>Now lazy Paco has to work, along with all these niggers and NEETS
>Put money from cut welfare leeches into other programs or for people who actually need it, like caretakers who absolutely can not work (disease, amputees, ect.)

Now this is just the start, but let me highlight both of the Pros and Cons so we can see this logically

Pros:
>New illegal immigrants will have no incentive to cross illegally, since their benefits have been cut
>Harder for new illegals to even get in due to new border security
>More border security, build wall
>Liberals happy because "ayy these people now legal :^)"
>Conservatives happy because their tax money is now going to things that matter, maybe tax cut as well
>Immigrants, Niggers, and NEETS now have to work
>People who cannot work now taken care of
>More tax cuts, Darwinism will take out the ones who don't get jobs
>If passed by a Republican/Conservative, bigger voter base achieved

Cons:
>Potentially hard to pass
>Statistically, poverty will increase on paper (but realistically, it was like that before)
>A bunch of Mexicans now have the chance to become American
>Some lazy assholes might not have houses, are now homeless lazy assholes

Is there anything more sensible, /pol/?
>>
>>79672017
Who is this taco wacko?
>>
>inb4 ALLAHU AMERICA KILL THEM ALL
>>
A wall is against the NWO agenda so it will never EVER happen
>>
>>79672017
>free legalization and the possibility to work legally? where do i sign op?
>>
>>79672017
>Is there anything more sensible, /pol/?
right wing death squads
dropping commies from helicopters
>>
>>79672017
Thats a big spic
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1200x945
>>79672450
For you
>>
>>79672017
>spic solution

1. Enforce already existing immigration laws thT both left and right presidents have ignored in the past
2. Stop consuming cartel drugs
3. Stop illegally shipping weapons down here for the cartels
4. Pull your jew tentacles out of latin america so we can actually develop our economies
5. Build your wall if that makes you feel safer.
6. Pull your jew tentacles
7. Pull your jew tentacles
Etc etc.
>>
>>79672558
If I rip that off will he die?
>>
File: 1467336446603.png (994 KB, 723x723) Image search: [Google]
1467336446603.png
994 KB, 723x723
>>79672364
I like the way you think.
>>
File: right_wing_death_squads.jpg (104 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
right_wing_death_squads.jpg
104 KB, 842x725
>>79672364
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 683x1024
>>79672184
That's Mariedoll, she cosplays occasionally for the NEETs
>>
>>79672615
Thats rhe cover of "if i die in a combat zone"
Good read.
>>
>>79673291
Can you give me a brief summary?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-22-23-32.png (308 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-22-23-32.png
308 KB, 1440x2560
Hey speaking of spics I accidentally sperged out to this qt grill via text message about Italians. Anyone give me a hand here?

I want to send her:
>Italians
>white

But she won't t get it
>>
>>79672017
Better solution. Anchor babies have duel citizenship of their parents homeland. No family would be separated because they are all shipped together. Have either Army reserved or nation guard to patrol border. Have them divided into two lines with gaps in between so line one gap would be covered by line 2 and vice versa. Tell mexico to install those metal balls that India put up for when people ride the train atop. Problem solve.
>>
>>79672608
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>79675887
haha, idiot. Moores are not subSaharan African. Besides, studies have shown Germany has a higher concentration of Ethiopian DNA than Italy, yet you would never consider Germany not white.
>>
>>79675887
why are you talking to grills about racial classifications lmao, what even leads to that type of conversation
>>
>>79675887
>Moors
>Black
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>79672017

I'd let her work on me illegally.
>>
>>79676709
If Germans have more nig in them why arent they dark
>>79677019
Gelato isn't white God dammit. I'm way to drunk to be doing normie things but she won't leave me alone
>>
>>79672017
Goddammit, you fucking dumbass Libertarians just dont get it.

Its not just about MUH PROGRAMZ, its about jobs, wages, school standards, crime, language barriers and over crowded infrastructure.

When you come back with a solution for all those that doesnt involve deportation on a massive scale, then we will listen.

And FYI- your "amnesty for border patrol" deal has also been done before multiple times since the Reagen administration and every single time the "border patrol" part of the deal was never followed through, and here we are now. Nobody is falling for that scheme again, so fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>79677021
Excellent point. It's the mudslime menace that makes them dark
>>
>>79677686
So then, give all immigrants a time span to attain citizenship and then deport them if they don't meet the criteria, which includes English

No need to get so angry bro, we're having a discussion here. I'm no lolbertarian, so I'm willing to listen
>>
>>79678048
>Which includes speaking English fluently
My bad

It is a similar criteria that you have to meet in Mexico in order to become a citizen, which is speaking fluent Spanish
>>
>>79678048
What you are proposing is just the "pathway to citizenship" that the Democrat party and Rubio wanted to pass. It's nothing new.

Instead of immediate amnesty, it's just delayed amnesty.
>>
illegal immigrants don't get benefits. ur entire plan is flawed.
>>
>>79678531
That's correct, but I think a form of enforced amnesty alongside deportations might just be what's needed here. I'm not moderate, but there's no way we're getting out of this shitshow sensibly with any extreme

I'm trying to rationalize something not many try to rationalize. Yeah it's all good and well to scream at the top of your lungs deport the spics, racewar now, but the thing is most of these people are no better than fucking modern liberals. They are reacting based upon their feelings, not on their thought.

Help me out here, my man, tell me things
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.