[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
My culture was ruined by Islam, guys. Besides the Shahnameh, there is nothing good about my present culture.

Now the Islamic Regime of Iran is trying to do everything its power to wipe out my Pre-Islamic history:

"Khalkhali was known for his antipathy towards pre-Islamic Iran. In 1979 he wrote a book "branding king Cyrus the Great a tyrant, a liar, and a homosexual" and "called for the destruction of the Tomb of Cyrus and remains of the two-thousand-year-old Persian palace in Shiraz, Fars Province, the Persepolis."[10] According to an interview by Elaine Sciolino of Shiraz-based Ayatollah Majdeddin Mahallati, Khalkhali came to Persepolis with "a band of thugs" and gave an angry speech demanding that "the faithful torch the silk-lined tent city and the grandstand that the Shah had built," but was driven off by stone-throwing local residents.[11]"

"Ayatollah Sadegh Khalkhali even tried to have Ferdowsi's tomb bulldozed. "
>>
>>79671179
I want to return to Iran but they will literally imprison me because I denounced Islam.
Feels bad man.

But, don't think the Shah was all sunshine and roses, too. Basically Zionist puppet replaced with retarded theocracy. Farmers to pigs, really.
>>
>>79671746
I know, but this new regime is far worse. At least the Shah respected our Pre-Islamic heritage.

I was debating with a stupid IRI supporter, and I refuse to call him Persian/Iranian. He is a scoundrel of epic proportions and supports Islam displacing all Persian culture.
>>
>>79671179
I would things are looking quite nice and anti-degenerate in the bottom panels. Happy for you!
>>
>>79671911
That he did, and it brought a shred of pride when he wore the traditional garb. He became aware of the strings used to move him around near the end, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

>>79672930
There is a difference between raising women with self-respect and keeping them on a leash. Islam is not the anti-degeneracy redpill.
>>
>>79673068
I know how the Shah was becoming better near the end of his reign. His biggest mistake was he didn't have Khomeini killed.

Even France asked him if they should assassinate Khomeini.
>>
As a Baha'i, the state of Iran makes me so sad and I feel like I'll never be able to see it with my own eyes.
>>
>>79674090
Really? I was not aware. Interesting to see what could have been.

>>79674551
I know that feel. I would like to go back, but I left before I reached the draft-required age, so I would have to fight under the Islamic flag, not something I want to do. I want to kill ISIS to drive out Islam, not replace it with another off-brand.
>>
>>79671179
You are an amerifat.
>>
File: IMG-20160702-WA0006.jpg (14 KB, 325x392) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160702-WA0006.jpg
14 KB, 325x392
>>79674762
As a zoro astrian i feel my energetic mysticism is the true faith of ancient persia
>>
>>79675217
No, any immigrant will never be truly 'x' simply because they moved there, or were born there. You can take a dog to a stable, but that does not make him a horse. There is a blood allegiance that the native population shares that runs deeper than any assimilation ever could (not saying don't assimilate, that must be a requirement at the very least). I don't belong in this country because my people are not here. My people are in Iran, but I fear they have fallen to the false song of Islam. I will be imprisoned if I were to return, and I admit that this act of selfishness supersedes (for me) the right to purity of the native population, which is cowardly. This is why immigrants must follow a few rules, like not being able to vote, hold office, have more than one kid, breed with the native population, smuggle the whole family over, etc.

Just imagine if the shoe were on the other foot, would you want the Chinese subverting your people in your own nation?

>>79675616
That it is, it was the original faith of our people.
Side note: have you heard of 23&Me, the genetics test to determine your heritage as a percentage from different regions in the world? I would like to take it, but I don't think they have a very large sample size for Iranians (I don't want it to just put me in "Middle Eastern" because it is very vague), so the result wouldn't be that accurate. It is pretty expensive, but I would like to know the information. Would you recommend it, if you have taken something similar to it?
>>
>>79675918
I think autosomal DNA is more important than haplogroups.
>>
>>79671179
There is a huge sadness in my heart that the first great empire has been reduced to...this, and all due to fucking sandniggers. It sickens me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.