[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We let the msm know what /pol/ believes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x874
Do you hate non-white people? Do you consider yourself a white supremacist? (This thread is for the msm journalists lurking this board thanks to the recent Trump Tweet controversy; let them know what you believe, /pol/!)
>>
Can you fuck off already, Tumblr? I bet my top dollar that the OP is some fedora tipping hipster nu-male.
>>
>>79670741
No. This is a revolt against the elite and progressivism. The MSM is a target of the revolt.

Brexit is step one. A Trump presidency is step two.

The age of post-modernism is coming to an end.
>>
File: crcbr150430.jpg (86 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
crcbr150430.jpg
86 KB, 500x374
>>79670741
racists don't understand how stupid they are.

they blame their victims and think they are fooling everyone.

its pretty fucking obvious, really

they need to be sterilized - not allowed to have or be around children anymore.

then you'll see their psychotic bullshit die off.

do it faggot
>>
File: 1462978130649.png (1 MB, 1022x601) Image search: [Google]
1462978130649.png
1 MB, 1022x601
>>79670741
I don't judge people by their skin. I judge them by their actions.

That is exactly why I support a systematic execution of all muslims, mandatory tube-tying for all females post-abortion, and the deportation of all Mexican/Central American illegal immigrants.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x567
I believe that neo-nazis are faggots deserving of a gas chamber for being such blatant fascists. Pic related
>>
File: 1467354531825.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
1467354531825.gif
2 MB, 176x172
>>79671600
You are a piece of shit.

If none of you lived with us whites none of this would happen.

If we seperated between us than none of this would happen.

We would all live a very peaceful or at least as peaceful as possible.

You BLACKS would be living peacefully.

SJWs could go live with blacks who want them or go live in some state that allows for mixing.

Racism only exist because of you.

You don't need to be apart of our society.

We don't need to be apart of your society.

Why can't you understand this?

The basic idea is that SEPARATION is the best for "hate".

Don't hate separate

You won't let us though.....

You won't let us leave..

So who is the one that is psychotic?

Holding all of us hostage because of your insanity.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 259x253
>>79670741
The notion that /pol/ is a white supremacist board is absolutely laughable. I say we keep the narrative though. Less normies.
>>
>>79671600
found the donkey
>>
File: guy-fawkes-mask.jpg (6 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
guy-fawkes-mask.jpg
6 KB, 300x250
As you can see by my picture I am the famous hacker 4chan.

This is a board of peace.
>>
>>79672808
Guys, I seriously think this is the real anonymous-check his profile pic and account name!
>>
No, I hate those who protect criminals based on being a minority or act like specific groups should be treated better because of "privilege"

Hell I even have a special love for Persia...which is why I want to purge islam for ruining it.
>>
File: image.gif (493 KB, 495x370) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
493 KB, 495x370
At this rate do you think just supporting trump is enough to qualify you as a racist in the eyes of the msm? Just got done with a conversation with a fellow who said "Dude, 4chan is totally supportive of trump-therefore it's obviously a racist forum!"
>>
>>79670741
Here's a message to all the MSM
get the fuck out our lives
stop pulling strings and influencing people to be degenerate scumbags
stop influencing every community in the west in a way that makes the shittiest parts of it shine more than the rest

please fuck back off to reporting the news
we don't want your opinion on it
give us the facts.
we can make our minds up from there.

as for what /pol/ believes
we're sick of our culture being destroyed
we're sick of our people being demographically displaced in every one of our countries
and we are sick to fuck of being demonized for wanting to protect, and improve on, what our ancestors left for us

We want our countries back
we want our culture back
and we want you the fuck out our lives

If you can all just fuck off to the multicultural paradises of whatever Asian, Arabic, African, or Latin American paradise you want our countries to become, along with all the people you brought into our countries, and along with all the people who support you in these ventures I would be immensely grateful.
>>
>>79676076
>At this rate do you think just supporting trump is enough to qualify you as a racist in the eyes of the msm?
Disagreeing with them on any topic at all is enough to qualify you as a racist, bigoted, fascist.
Its fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x4491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x4491
>>79676921
It's sickening. Oh, and MSM we didn't create the image-a Twitter user did. Hope you all get tried for treason.
>>
>>79670741
Nah, I'm in an interracial relationship. I understand the cultural divide in America, but I don't think we should be spending $114 billion a year on illegal immigrants, the average illegal that collects welfare gets more than a citizen, and 75% of illegal families are on some forms of welfare. This system can't survive this, and no system can survive it. Something needs to be done for America, not for white people, but for the future of this country. Political correctness needs to end when it sacrifices the people who work their ass off for this country and make them the enemy. Period.
>>
>>79677086
These people really do not care about the public.

It bothers me so fucking much.

I have several friends who are studying journalism at university and I have a fair idea that they will never get far in their fields due to the fact they would not compromise their morals for money.

That's what the media is now though: a giant propaganda machine with no honesty left.

If they were all to be tried for High Treason tomorrow the world would be a much better place, and its not like we would have any issues finding real journalists to take their place as I'm sure they're all desperately trying to find a story they can sell to these people without destroying any ethical code they have.

The image you posted is just the latest.
They're pushing the narrative in Britain that a "large amount" of people who voted to Leave the EU regret it.
This is obviously to force a second referendum and avoid the government triggering Article 50.

They do this with no proof the person in question actually voted Leave, or was a supporter of Leaving the EU beforehand.

Yet the brain dead people I am ashamed to call my generation happily eat up these lies because
"THE BBC SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE"
Of course you can replace the BBC with any treacherous propaganda machine that it watched.

Fuck I don't even hate the left. I just hate the lies.
I hate this idea of being "progressive".
The audacity of these people to call their movement "progressive", as if they alone have the right to decide what deserves a place in the future.
Its blind arrogance all fed by the mass media propaganda machine that is now reaching its claws into Social Media to fuck with people.

The worst bit about it is the refusal to, just once, actually criticize the arguments being made against them. That is what I truly despise.
>>
>>79677429
It's funny how this board has morphed into a sort of rallying site for hard-working moral Americans thanks to traditionalism being lambasted against in the msm constantly. It's such a stark contrast to the 4chan of even just 5 years ago-if I was more of an Autist I'd write an essay about it.
>>
>>79678232
Its interesting to me that a place known as the "extremists" are advocating for strong family values, a strong nation, and hard working, functional members of society,

Actually I feel "interesting" is the worst word to use.
It is repulsive.
The idea that being a hard working, productive member of society who loves their family and their nation is now "extreme" is one of the single most insane statements that I have ever uttered.

The world has truly gone mad.

I think that's why 4chan, and this board specifically, have become such retreats for hard working nationalists.

The only place safe from a mad world is where the sane hide.

And the world labels it a madhouse.
>>
>>79677086
can someone explain to me why this image is ended with "I withdraw my consent"
does that phrase have a relation to the US Constitution?
>>
File: 1465007596464-1.png (44 KB, 1332x181) Image search: [Google]
1465007596464-1.png
44 KB, 1332x181
OK, for all those msm journalists who may be lurking, I have 3 things that I believe.

1. pol is a board of peace, to suggest otherwise is racist, polphobic, and polsogynistic. Please check your privilege.

2. You're all liars who wouldn't know real journalism if it bit you on the arse. Everthing that you publish is skewed, slanted, and used to push a politically correct agenda. The reason you're all constantly confused as to why people are so bigoted, racist, homophobic, whatever is that you all spend time in echo chambers and have no inkling of the concerns and fears of ordinary everday people.

3. pic related is exactly why people come to this board. It's the last bastion of free speech and rational thought in world gone mad. It's the only place that you can even ask the questions that didn't even need to be asked just a few short decades ago.
>>
>>79679222
confirmed by repeating digits

It'd be nice if they were actually here.

I doubt there's more than a handful, and the few, if any, here will be in brit/pol/ or /trumpgen/ watching the waifuposting and shitposting

they'll probably ignore anything remotely of substance and ignore anything directed at them, such as this thread, because it makes it easier to report it as a vile, racist, hellhole.
>>
Pol is always that which society is lacking
>>
>>79670741
>Sometimes
Who doesn't? Only people in the highest levels of denial would say absolutely never.
>No
I do believe the highest forms of achievement have been attributed to whites in the past ~2,000 years. But it seems like Asiatic races are catching back up.
>>
File: 1467478306727.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1467478306727.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>>79680145
>using meme arrows like that
>>
>>79671600
>79677703
What's the point of this comic? The black people burned down all of their own opportunity because of a couple bad cops?
>>
>>79680347
I think it's trying to say that everything has been trashed for them by whitey then the police came in a brutalized them.

Fuckin' whitey.
Its not like they are the most pandered to group of people in the world or anything right?
>>
File: image.png (781 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
781 KB, 640x1136
Everybody Let's just post anti-white racist pics and we'll get off the hook.
>>
>do you hate non-white people
No. I just believe that they should be exterminated as a kickstart for humanity and evolutionary phase.
>do you consider yourself a white supremacist?
I'm a realist, yes.
>>
File: 1467255047370.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1467255047370.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>79670741
Gas the kikes

Race war now
>>
>>79670741
I bet the Indians wish they had stopped illegal immigration. But they didn't, so the same thing will happen to us. Do we deserve it? Did the Indians deserve it? Answer these questions libtards. Two wrongs don't make a right. So yes, we should stop letting brown people from coming here. They make up 80% of the prison population. (Their faults) All they do is rape and destroy. White people invented everything. And what do we get for inventing electricity? We get called racist -_-
>>
>>79674790
o shit
i'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1274x1554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1274x1554
>>79670741
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
File: Brazil_Leaves_(EU2012).png (404 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Brazil_Leaves_(EU2012).png
404 KB, 800x450
If i do hate?

Only when monkey tier hues are fuckin trying to kill me in the streets.

Godamned libfucks
>>
File: 1464629004411.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1464629004411.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
>>79672488
like /b/ with the never ending trap threads?
>>
File: fbi.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
> There's real reporters watching the political sub-forum for a site about Japanese cartoons in hopes of understanding what the fuck is going on here
>>
File: 1444252636637.jpg (88 KB, 738x820) Image search: [Google]
1444252636637.jpg
88 KB, 738x820
>>79674790
holy shit youre right
>>
>>79670741
/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
File: hernies.png (185 KB, 390x242) Image search: [Google]
hernies.png
185 KB, 390x242
who else here nonewhite and going for trump?
>>
>>79684213
Yep. Normies will be the destruction of this board-the stormfags and trap threads are the only thing keeping them away. They are our friends.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.