[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't Democrats realise they're the only ones that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Don't Democrats realise they're the only ones that hire beaners to parent their children?
>>
this image mischaracterizes the scenario.

>the old woman continued that she was right and he was a racist.
>>
context?
>>
>>79667118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z44ue1d-ZDY
>>
>>79666074
Again, democrats have selected an underclass/slave race in order to serve them. Fuck rich fucks who don't have to compete with mass immigration and then have the AUDACITY to criticize working and middle class people for not wanting mass immigration.
>>
>>79666074
The vast majority of republicans or the "right leaning" come from either a working class background or they work themselves.

Everyone I've ever known takes care of themselves and all their shit, including their "lawn". It wasn't until I began to meet leftists, and the "educated" until I started seeing 'maids' and immigrant 'landscapers', or really any notion of the idea of enlisting the poor to do your dirty work.
>>
>>79666074
Thats simply not true.
Lived in texas for 15 years, plenty of bush voters hired illegals to do their work.
>>
>>79672150
>implying neo-cons are any different.
>>
>needing someone to do basic tasks for you

If you're seriously unable to do any of those tasks yourself, I worry about you. How can you NOT know how to wash your own dishes? Are you kidding me?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 557x640
>Mexicans are good because they provide cheap labor
>everyone should get $15 an hour because everyone deserves a livable wage
>>
File: 1463964524731.jpg (69 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1463964524731.jpg
69 KB, 1200x900
>>79670396
>that smug look on the old cunt's face
>"you know?" ;^)
>>
File: sarah_palin4.jpg (261 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
sarah_palin4.jpg
261 KB, 620x412
>>79673378
It makes me wonder, why do people people add "you know" to the end of their sentences? What purpose does it serve?

Sometimes I just can't understand people and it annoys me, you know?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.