[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Next American Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: civil-war-soldiers.jpg (46 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-soldiers.jpg
46 KB, 400x388
In all seriousness, how does /pol think that the coming civil war will play out in America? Tensions are higher than they've been in decades, and many agree that it's just a matter of time before it kicks off.
>>
>>79663049
Red States will vote for secession. They will refuse to back down, they will be taken back by force after Right wing freedom fighters start purging the Left wing scum for their newly founded country.
>>
>>79663049
Hilary Clinton becomes president
>>
I don't care.

When all you dumbcunts go die for the 1% (because you sure as hell won't be dying for your country). I'll be sitting just fine waiting for the huge surplus of women.
>>
>>79663177
But would it be that simple? There is no simple dividing line, like north and south, anymore. It would be extremely messy this time around
>>
>>79663049
You mean north vs south?
Never fucking happening.
>>
unless there's a bad economic meltdown, worse than 08 and I don't know...a nuclear attack by ISIS. I don't see it.
>>
>>79663049
>>79663177
Alternatively, Right Wing or Left Wing Terrorism begins from some sort of Paramilitary groups (Kind of like a BLM group, or Extreme Libertarian Militia Crazies). They begin taking over cities and killing political leaders.

It will be kind of like Iraq post war, where random shots and bombs are going off killing politicians and national guard members.
>>
>>79663049
it wont happen.

as soon as civil war is declared in america, all of europe will pour into america and try to take land. russia the first. and, see, even at a civil war, russia would be a common enemy of both the north and south sooo
>>
>>79663381
Nah, it wouldn't be that again. I think that it'll be either a race war, or a left vs. right war this time
>>
>>79663355
Agreed. There are conservatives in the North [rural PA and OH, Upstate NY, etc.], and shitlibs in the South [see Austin and Houston, TX and Atlanta, GA]. There are on clear cut state boundaries when it comes to political ideology.
>>
>>79663471
Getting into the middle of a civil war wouldn't be in their best interest. You'd have an entire civilian and military population that has combat experience, and material production for ammunition, armor, etc. would have skyrocketed. Any foreign invaders would find their hands very full
>>
>>79663639
lol yeah my metrosexual ((((friend)))) will be able to defend himself.
>>
>>79663049
It will be most similar to the Syrian Civil War. There will be a ton of small rebel groups in loose alliances with each other fighting government loyalists.
>>
>>79663471
Russia wouldn't do that. What Russia would do is support their favorite rebel groups with training and weapons.
>>
>>79663049
Won't happen. There are no serious secession movement that cross state lines and certainly no leader to unify them. Most people think of the separatist types as crazy gun nut survivalists.i think it would be a very long time before secession grew into a mainstream idea. But maybe this is where it starts,on our humble little anime knitting board
>>
>>79663049
It won't come to a Civil War over petty shit like fags getting married or mentally ill fags using a particular restroom.

Wars don't happen for shit like that.

No. You have to affect the livelihood of a great many people for the to be willing to go to War. Particularly, the livelihood of a great many rich people.

OP doesn't really understand the American Civil War if he thinks that the kind of shit we see now is in anyway comparable to what happened back then. The globalist have learned their lesson and they are treading very carefully.

As long as whites say the right things they get to keep third jobs. This ensures there will be no sort of civil uprising.
>>
>>79665389
There isn't even a gun culture in countries like Ukraine. All it takes is for enough people to have a disdain of the current government and for the government to do something stupid. Like Ukraine's decision of moving troops into ethnically Russian areas and to kill a bunch of anti Maidan protesters by setting the building they were in on fire.

Our government is getting more and more hated and only recently many people stopped listening to the media. Waco is probably the best example of the US government doing something stupid in recent time and it could have spiraled quickly out of control except back then people were good goys and bought the media and government shilling.
>>
The oligarchy of the west and east coasts are currently at odds with the rising oligarchy in the Midwest and central states. This conflict will be between old European/Jewish money and young American money. The old is being out paced and out innovated by the young. Bitcoin and similar crypto technology, cannabis industry, and other counter economic industries are displacing traditional modes of business, slowly yes, but exponentially.
>>
File: 1454213682711.png (2 MB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
1454213682711.png
2 MB, 1200x797
>>79663049
The next american civil war I think will be very similar to the spanish civil war. Right vs. Left. the Country side vs. The Big cities. The South and the Mid West vs. East and West Coast
>>
File: gib money.png (885 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
gib money.png
885 KB, 1000x1200
In a left vs right war, the right would win (fuck, all of the military is right wing (ish)). Lefties are scared of guns, righties own and love guns.

Race war:
Whites would easily BTFO niggers and spics, especially once martial law is declared and they have no tax money to live off. Rations are not sent to them, etc....
The big worry here would be Mexico helping them out. But that would probably lead to USA declaring war on Mexico and ass raping them.
Win / Win situation.
Hurry the fuck up. Get into politics.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.