[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how some liberals like to claim that hating on muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1452006127546.png (172 KB, 1031x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452006127546.png
172 KB, 1031x1000
You know how some liberals like to claim that hating on muslims is what the terrorists want? Like if we hate them, they will likely become extremist and join the terrorists.

Well now think about this, you know all this growing hate for white people and how they are all racist? Isn't that the same thing? This will push more white people to join the racists and eventually start a race war. Are the racist secretly creating all this white hate and guilt movements to grow their numbers?
>>
File: 1461951553635.png (41 KB, 175x173) Image search: [Google]
1461951553635.png
41 KB, 175x173
I want to impregnate god.
>>
>>79662925
Me too
>>
>>79662860
That is a simple view of it.
>>
>>79662860
I have always considered myself an egalitarian.

But these fuckers are serioualy turning me racist.
>>
>>79662925
>>79663037
I want to impregnate an alien desu
>>
both are true

terrorist recruiters love nothing more than to push the narrative to sand nigger kids that the west hates all muslims

but all this white guilt shit in the last few years have gotten white people to actually think about race issues for the first time in decades and not just be "color blind" and they dont like what they now see

however in both cases I wouldn't say it's the direct benefits (terrorists or white racists) who are the main pushers of this narrative, it's our own governments who want the people devided and afraid

I mean a terrorist can release an edgy propaganda video on the internet about the war with the west, but a western or islamic government can talk about it on a loop on their media outlets 24/7, most white racists wouldnt want to be pushing white hate ideas, but if you look at who funds all these SJW groups it's the state
>>
>>79663037
>>79663427

Alright bluds here's a steaming hot doujin for ya.

Have fun.

http://e-hentai.org/classic/g/s/95/3480/
>>
>>79663193
I've turned into a raging closeted racist over the past year. I used to be so accepting too. Now I just want them all deported or dead.
>>
>>79663492
of course, the only thing the government has to fear are their people. Always having them divided will allow them to keep themselves in power by playing each side.
>>
File: WeedMan.png (2 MB, 1440x1079) Image search: [Google]
WeedMan.png
2 MB, 1440x1079
>>79663940
>>79663193
So would you admit that a moderate Muslim could reasonably develop terroristic attitudes if he's associated with actual terrorists enough?

We all have penises, I guess we're all just potential rapists, and if we just play the wrong video game or see the wrong movie or see too much Amish girl ankle, we're going to go stark raving mad and start raping up a storm.

We're all just a hair's breadth away from madness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.