[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Gypsies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gyp.png (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
gyp.png
5 KB, 275x183
I am an American, and though I traveled a lot as a Child I did not have too much experience in the poorer parts of Europe.

Why do a lot of Europeans dislike the Gypsies?
>>
File: 10 Commandments.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
10 Commandments.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
they don't obey to n°8
>>
>>79661651
They're nigger lite.

Imagine sandniggers combined with poo in loos and local genes. That's gypsies. The ones that overcome their shit genes sometimes make something of themselves. The rest deserve gassing.
>>
>>79661651
>a fucking cart wheel
>>
>>79661651
>Why do a lot of Europeans dislike the Gypsies?

I do not even consider myself European but ill bite;

Why do you hate niggers? Same reason most Euroshits hate gypsies.
>>
>>79663708
Hey, let's be fair to gypsies, when they do gang warfare they're actually kinda funny to watch, unlike niggers.
>>
>>79663947
yeah true my Nordic brother, gotta give points were its earned.
>>
They're animals. They live in Africa-tier villages. They are loud, disgusting, their children are constantly going through garbage, mostly naked. They communicate as animals, shouting at each other across the street, they smell like pigs, almost never clean themselves. They're also unbelievable primitive and just generally dumb, think the lowest negro ghetto of Indian looking scum living the face of earth. Also - they don't work, like ever. They make children and live off the welfare they get for their 9 children. If you come over here you'll instantly understand, especially if you visit the rural parts as well.
>>
Gypsies weren't extremely bad in our country because the police would beat the shit out of them regularly. But the EU told us to stop being "racist" and now they kinda run wild.
>>
>>79664921
When will the EU learn that combating degeneracy regardless of race isn't racist? In this case it's somebody who just happens to be of a certain persuasion, nothing more.
>>
>>79665342
I agree. I hate people that live in 100% white neighborhoods and demand more immigration and diversity just cause they have it good.

I was born in a town/city of 30k people and literally the only place that was dangerous was a row of blocks filled with gypsies. They're fucking subhuman.
>>
File: r.png (500 KB, 475x479) Image search: [Google]
r.png
500 KB, 475x479
Because large percentage is worse than nigger tier

They would build their cardboard shacks wherever they please, steal electricity from public lighting, then start bringing junk and in a few months once nice neighborhood would become literal landfill. State cannot do anything because EU would kick it's ass for muh rights. State was forced to build them condos, schools and kindergartens in the city outskirts and they basically went in, ripped out flooring, heating and water pipes, electrical wires and went back to where they were living (as close to city center as possible, as they most do begging and junk collecting)

They don't bath, so they stink in public transport, they used to steal and rob a lot but started getting beaten up and they are still a minority so that decreased

Some are actually trying to do something with their life and are chill and nice
>>
The gypsy culture is about not following the society's order. That means no school, no job. They steal or live on welfare. A gypsy that live like normal people stops being a gypsy.
>>
They are worse than abos. Abos at least spend their days being high on petrol but gypsies do nothing but steal, beg and scam.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.