[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all know by now that the FBI is holding off on the Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Electric chair 2017.jpg (257 KB, 1275x380) Image search: [Google]
Electric chair 2017.jpg
257 KB, 1275x380
So we all know by now that the FBI is holding off on the Clinton indictment because if they don't indict there will be civil war and if they do it'll be WW3, and it seems like there's no way out.

What do you suppose would happen if, say, an "ISIS cell" in the US dronebombed her convoy while she's traveling state to state trying to pander up some more votes? Would her death solve the problem in the short term and allow the Trump presidency to clean house in the long? Or would this situation somehow not fix this entire fucking problem?
>>
File: tired of this shit.png (267 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
tired of this shit.png
267 KB, 420x420
>>79661486
>that flag design
>>
>>79661816
I didn't make it, I just saved it and bought some bumperstickers.
>>
>>79662040
Yeah sure retard. Face it you can't draw worth shit
>>
>if they don't indict there will be civil war

How?
>>
>>79661486
>"ISIS" bombing their American representative, Hillary Clinton
Trump is on the job. All we have to do is draft behind him. It should be smooth sailing from here on out.
>>
>>79662845
Because it will be patently obvious that treason is being allowed to walk free. There's been talk about the army of rednecks converging around DC lately ready to revolt.
>>
>>79662873
If it's difficult to tell I'm asking our Three Letter Agency monitors why the fuck they haven't killed her and blamed ISIS yet.
>>
>>79663379

Because there's no credible candidate in the Dems who could reliably defeat Trump in the general.
>>
>>79663674
>there's no credible candidate in the Dems
Could have stopped there.

>defeat Trump
Ah, never mind, you're a Paki.
>>
>>79664006

r u ok m8
>>
>>79663230
The public won't give a shit even if her crimes were wholly exposed in broad daylight.
>>
>>79664125
The public won't give a shit about higher than top secret files being sold to our enemies?

The public won't give a shit about trading children for favors?

A good half of the public still wants her dead for Benghazi or in prison for her private email server. When the Clinton Foundation shit goes mainstream it'll be too late to save the country.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.