[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The rich have been waging unilateral class warfare against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13
File: class war.jpg (83 KB, 761x894) Image search: [Google]
class war.jpg
83 KB, 761x894
>The rich have been waging unilateral class warfare against the working class for 30+ years
>Suppress wages as profits grow
>Flood countries with low skill workers for "muh diversity," but really, it's just a way to artificially drive down wages
>Top 20% flourishes, bottom 80% stagnates but on paper the economy is growing
>Politicians and MS media ignore it
>Suddenly there are anti-Jew candidates
>Democrats beat theirs into submission with election rigging and media control
>Republican Jews lose control of their party
>Britain thrusts off the chains of the Globalization Jew
>Rich people panic, stock market crashes, call em racists

Is the Class War finally upon us?
>>
>millennial
>art degree
>spoiled
>entitled
>I guarantee you could be a millionaire tomorrow
>anyone can play in the nfl it just takes practice
>>
File: 1466558927935.jpg (355 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1466558927935.jpg
355 KB, 600x480
>>79659742
Yeah, class war doesn't actually exist. Marx made it up to justify his idiotic ideology. The "top 20%" fluctuates so rapidly every year as to be a meaningless term. Thomas Sowell showed incontrovertably that most people in their lives end up in the upper 10%, if only for a few years. Classes are not static, they are parts of an economic lifecycle for people, with only a very few staying permanently in any of them.

What does exist however is a small international clique of Jewish bankers who manipulate the currency to get what they want. These are not a social class because they belong to no society, they operate outside of the sphere of regular human affairs and dominate the upper echelons of politics, finance and culture.

So if you listen to the Leftists and go HURR DURR EAT THE RICH you will miss the Jews entirely, and they will laugh at you as you come crawling back to them begging for them to lead you--which they will, exactly as they did in Russia. If you are smart, and listen to Hitler, and kill THEM, then you will be victorious and retake your country.
>>
>>79659742
ahahahahahaha
>>
>>79660053
>anyone can play in the nfl it just takes practice

I was having a discussion with someone once about nature vs nurture. He was adamant that anyone could be Mozart, Michael Phelps, or Albert Einstein if they started practicing a particular craft early enough. He couldn't fathom that people are born different and that genetics is a lottery on steroids. In fact, any time I bring up genetics in a debate people like to make the argument "But so-and-so's parents aren't as talented," which I try to counter with the elementary biological fact that there are 2^23 probable genetic combinations an offspring can inherit from two parents (except for OP it's more like 2^24).

That was one of the moments that made me realize how out of touch with reason my generation is and why I avoid pseudo-intellectual conversations like the plague.
>>
>>79659742
>tfw very rich
>tfw poor shits like OP are in no way a threat to me
Feels good man
>>
>>79659742
Gas the oligoi
Wage war now
>>
>>79660592
>The "top 20%" fluctuates so rapidly every year as to be a meaningless term
Do you have any citations? That's a pretty hefty claim, not sure if I believe. Based on everything I've seen, rich people tend to stay rich and poor people tend to stay poor.
>>
>>79659742
Being rich is good, kill all the poor people now, they are the ones causing every issue in the world.

PISAJ PO SIROTINJI
>>
>>79659742
The "class war" is always the same. The elite is destroyed by the rabble, rallied under the new elite. One could argue that if the elite becomes too careless to prevent this, it is healthy for the society when they are removed, but theres shitloads of collateral damage (Did their children really deserve to die?).
In my opinion, its better to have class negotiations.
>>
File: leftcuck jews.jpg (87 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
leftcuck jews.jpg
87 KB, 1024x1024
>>79659742

*tips fedora*

The "class war" is a spook. Marxist kikes trying to divide and conquer and subvert the nation by replacing race with class
>>
>>79660954
There is one study that look at one town over 10 years during the 90s which morons keep on citing. I don't feel like looking it up right now though.
>>
Not all of the rich, just the politically well-connected. They get access to the newly printed money the fed pulls out of thin air and get to spend it immediately, while everyone else has to suffer through the effects of inflation until it eventually makes its way to them.
>>
>>79661523
Thus the 1% meme. You cannot get into the 1% through wage labor alone.
>>
File: strasserism.jpg (42 KB, 581x435) Image search: [Google]
strasserism.jpg
42 KB, 581x435
Ya'll niggas need Strasser.

>>79660592

>implying the Jew and the bourgeois aren't one and the same

LEL
>>
>>79660053
And don't forget:

>poor people are lazy
>>
>>79659742
> class war
> rich people are inherently evil meme

Why?
>>
When I read this thread I'm reminded how stupid republicucks actually are.
>>
>>79661362
And 20% is not very good, becasue middle class people can be part of 20% easily at one point of his life. Real estate is one of it
>>
File: Hitler-and-Mussolini.jpg (58 KB, 850x1271) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-and-Mussolini.jpg
58 KB, 850x1271
>>79659742
Hasn't it always been? But frankly I see another disaster ahead of us. Their is no significant armed revolutionary movement and reactionary forces are always on stand by to be used by the bourgeois.
>>
>>79662541
>> rich people are inherently evil meme
No, but some of them are fucking it up. And they never get responsabilized for it, prefering to put us against each other

>Yes, conservative goy, the problem is libruls.
>Yes, progressive goy, the problem is conservashits
>>
File: Avi Arad 2.png (267 KB, 852x437) Image search: [Google]
Avi Arad 2.png
267 KB, 852x437
>>79659742
Class war AND race war. I won't tolerate the nigger, the spic, or the Arab once we've killed off the ruling Jew class.
>>
>>79663074

This, tbqh famalam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTVQdH44RcE
>>
>>79659742
Also what's with the jew stuff?
>>
>>79659742
Better red pill everyone on the abjectly unfair Money Printing Advantage, if you care about "social justice."

A Central Bank (USA: Federal Reserve) gets to loan money into existence and usually gives it to a mega bank. The mega bank then breaks the money down into smaller loans.

Every time a loan is created, interest is charged. They get paid in interest to inflate currency and then get to decide who uses the new money first.

If that is what is called fair, then bring on the apocalypse.
>>
>>79659742
>>The rich have been waging unilateral class warfare against the working class for 30+ years

ummm, more like 10000+ years
>>
>>79660592
I'll tell you what exists. A war between the individual and the community.

Globalisation, woman working, pro degeneracy, diversity and capitalism are all pro individualism. Sacrificing the community for individual wealth, freedom, choice and power. Thinking about yourself, not the society or community you live in. Of course Jews push this because they want to break down every community except their own.

Things like nationalism, controlled immigration, the trafitional family are pro community, as they preserve the community and identity and cohesion of it as a whole. It's a big picture mentality.

Individualism has obvious become massive in the west, but humans thrived as groups and communities, not as individuals, and that's why we are getting walked over by Jews from above and Islam from beneath.
>>
>>79663386
Just replace jew with capitalism and you have the whole marxist rethoric right. But people here are simply incredibly stupid, so they can't tell the similarities, so they vigorously defend capitalism in the next system. It's kinda of cute
>>
File: moon.png (52 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
52 KB, 600x456
>>79659742
>Class War
NICE DIVERGENCE FAGGOT

If there is any war that is going to start it is going to be a Race War.
>>
>>79663386
>>79663630
this post is a good example
>>
File: comfy.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>79663630
Women have always worked though. Ideally women would work and men would laze around all day. Comfy.
>>
>>79659742
>Suppress wages as profits grow

This actually isn't true though, unless you think moving your whole business to China is "suppressing wages".
>>
>>79663844
We didn't do the same job.

I was more talking about women putting a career ahead of family
>>
>>79663760
Good example of what?
>>
>>79664525
talking to the greek guy. Check my previous post if you really care
>>
File: Hitler on women.jpg (554 KB, 1600x946) Image search: [Google]
Hitler on women.jpg
554 KB, 1600x946
>>79663844
Shut the fuck up little faggot
>>
>>79663650
But it's not like every Jew is a capitalist or vice versa. Everybody is in on the game. It's a dog eat dog world which indeed has no respect for community and a greater societal good.
>>
Sounds like communism to me. Corporations work hard for their money, maybe if you worked as hard you'd be rich. Fucking lefties trying to punish success
>>
>>79665451
But it goes back what I said about community and individual, there will always be Jew individuals who don't fit the trend, but when you look at Jew groups, communities and organisations, what are they all trying to do?

Break other communities and put theirs on the pedestal
>>
>>79665451

this will answer you.

>>>/gif/8839871
>>
>>79665886
If a company makes double the profit due to workers working harder and more efficiently, what's compelling the owner from paying them any of that extra profit?

Nothing, and that's what's been the problem the last ~100 years. And that's ignoring the owners then using that extra profit to buy machines to replace the works who generated that profit.

Sure a worker can say " I'll just leave", but that leverage disappears when you just import people from anywhere.

That capitalist system is always going to be a problem so long as the employee benefits from fucking over his workers.

Communism is pants on head retried, but you're a fucking idiot if you think that make capitalism not a heavily flawed system that's purely about individualism
>>
>>79666397
>implies corporations don't deserve every dollar they make
>probably supports gay marriage, affirmative action, and immigration
>>
>>79666998
Corporation aren't just the owner you twat.

Why don't you read my first post before spouting stupid shit
>>
>>79659742
You fucking disgusting little child.

Who's the "rich", faggot? Millionaires? People that pull in 100k?

If you're living in the U.S., have electricity, heat, and indoor plumbing, then it's YOU that are the "rich" compared to most people in the world, so why don't you just kill yourself, you big pussy.
>>
>>79667185
Ya ok lefty
>>
>>79666397
Do you have any idea how the labor market works?

Skilled workers leave their jobs every few years to find work with a new employer who pays more. Employers who do not want to lose these skilled workers need to match the compensation that competing firms are offering. This drives up the price of labor for these skilled workers. The average wages for skilled workers with college degrees has increased with little interruption since the 1980s.

The world does not revolve around the talentless McJob you and your fellow nigger coworkers do for a living.
>>
>>79667237
>You are better then nigger in Apefrica
>Then you shouldn't complain
>>
If we wanted to get rid of the poor to stop bugging us, we would have already dropped the neutron bombs.
Your class war won't happen. If it does, it's going to be a disaster for you and nobody else.
>>
>>79667296
Nice rebuttal

>>79667574
Average wages have gone down relative to how much more profit is made from their work. Also I really hope you aren't confusing fucking inflation with wages actually going up.

It goes back to what I was saying about individualism.

But there's really no point talking you to fuckwits, Americans always worship capitalism like a god and can't see the obvious flaws. You do realize even your country has some necessary checks on your capitalist system because it's inherently very flawed (ie taxes for infrastructure). It needs checks and you're a fool if you can't see that

And I'm not a fucking commie which is always the go-to insult for retards with no point. I haven't once said anything about giving money to the fucking government.

FYI: I have an extremely secure, high paying job, but I'm not going to pretend other sectors aren't getting (or will be) screwed just because I'm doing well, that's an extremely selfish individualist attitude to have
>>
>>79668803
Hey man if people fail it's cause they deserve to fail. Unless they own a multi-billion dollar corporation, then the government needs to save them if they fail and subsidize them to maximize profits.
>>
>>79659742
>Productivity of capital rises exponentially
>Productivity of unskilled labor stays the same

HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!
>>
>>79659742
Rich = Jews
you fool

45% of Jews are in the top 1%
>>
>>79667896
More like Africa, Mexico, all of south and central America, most of eastern Europe, and 95% of Asia.

You jealous little bitch.
>>
File: us_prod_real_wages.png (17 KB, 1366x652) Image search: [Google]
us_prod_real_wages.png
17 KB, 1366x652
>>79668803
>Average wages have gone down relative to how much more profit is made from their work

But that's not true. If you account for new incentives employers were able to offer employees in the 80s such as health insurance benefits and 401k plans, real wages have tracked productivity growth. Commies who work at McDonalds think the only incentive to work is the dollar wage they earn because they have no negotiating power to demand a 401k.
>>
>>79659742
Kys
>>
File: eTvWNuW.jpg (45 KB, 512x376) Image search: [Google]
eTvWNuW.jpg
45 KB, 512x376
>>79663844
CHOP, CHOP. DIG, DIG.
>>
>>79659742
fuck off commie
>>
The majority of /pol/ never fails to expose themselves as the boot-lickers they are. What a sad bunch of cucks.
>>
File: H S W.png (475 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
H S W.png
475 KB, 1600x900
>>79672177
1 post by this i.d, keep it that way cuck
>>
>>79673341
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>79659742
People want more for less

Rich people want more production for less wages

Workers want more wages for less work

The side that is morally superior?
Why, whichever side I'm on, of course.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.