[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFOs and aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dead_alien_picture_10.jpg (16 KB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
dead_alien_picture_10.jpg
16 KB, 360x243
So /pol/, what's up with them? We need to know the truth, finally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsQ1cFjnlzw

If they do exist, how close are they physically to greys?

I've also noticed that "humans of the future" depiction looks very much like how greys are depicted. Bigger cranial vaults, large eyes, modface hypoplasia, etc.

http://b-i.forbesimg.com/parmyolson/files/2013/06/Faces-of-the-Future-4.jpg

Jimmy carter claims to have witnessed UFO but later claimed that

>While puzzled by the object and its origins Carter, himself, later said that while he had considered the object to be a UFO—on the grounds it was unexplained—his knowledge of physics had meant he had not believed himself to be witnessing an alien spacecraft

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_UFO_incident

He also stated that

>One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists.

UFO/Alien discussion thread
>>
>>79658467
bump for interest
>>
File: 1418855980940.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1418855980940.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
Ayy lmao
>>
>>79658467
They're just watching. They've been watching for a long time. They have no interest in interacting with us if they can help it. Do you go to chimps at the zoo to start a conversation in a level that they can understand? No.

The visitors are waiting for us to properly cut our teeth in space before doing anything conspicuous to us to let us know they properly exist. Even then, it will be slow.
>>
>a fucking peanut farmer
>>
>>79658752
But if they have managed to develop technology that enables them to travel through space, why isn't it reasonable that they will also have developed technology that would allow them to communicate with less intelligence life forms?
>>
jesus fuck that "future human" pic you posted freaked me the hell out upon opening

>>79658467
>>
>greek education
>>>/x/
>>
>>79658914
What would be the need? For what purpose? Assuming they can communicate with less intelligent life forms (totally likely). Why would they care?

Humans can communicate with chimps. Do you see humans trying to uplift chimps with technology or ideas?

No. In the wild we let them go about their business. We watch and we catalog so we know more about the world we live in, but that's about it.
>>
>>79659166
So what's your opinion?
>>
>>79659222
>Do you see humans trying to uplift chimps with technology or ideas?

Well...
>>
>>79659222
I like shooting chimps desu
>>
>>79661520
Never change /pol/
>>
>>79658467
>If ayys exist, what do they look like.
We'd need to know something about their environment or actually get images of them (say on a voyager analogue that they sent out centuries ago). Speculation with no information is pointless. They might (MIGHT) look vaguely humanoid if their environment was extremely similar to ours.

As to UFO sightings, sure they exist, anything that flies that you can't immediately recognize counts as a UFO. Why people think its Ayyliens beats the hell outta me, get a clear image for fucking once, get a body, get a ship or a piece of a ship that can be definitively shown to be of extraterrestrial origin and then Alien UFO sightings might have some more credence than unsubstantiated conjecture.

Also it goes without saying,
AYY LMAO
>>
>>79658467
Vast majority of unidentified objects are black projects.

A small percentage are weather phenomenon.

The rest seem to be multidimensional entities, that can manifest to conform to our senses ie sight, sound, touch etc. Or in most cases one of these.

There is a link between terrestrial phenomena, that had been deemed paranormal I'm regards to the entities mentioned above.

It is believed that the electromagnetic spectrum is quite heavily involved, in terms of manifestation and physical interaction/manipulation.

Recommend starting with 'Dimensions'

http://www.amazon.com/Jacques-Vallee/e/B001K8JD8Q
>>
>>79658467
this isn't /x/
>>
I had a dream last night where I was driving around some newly colonized Hawaiian island in a truck looking for a job for some reason and I saw some ufos in the sky and land right behind me close enough to see the large craniumed greys. I ended up jumping off a cliff saying to myself that I'm not worthy to make first contact. I woke up before I hit the ocean.
/blog
>>
>>79665400
>The rest seem to be multidimensional entities

Based on 0% evidence to support this claim.

The unknown is simply the unknown. You can't just make up some wild explanation for it.
>>
we are just their social experiment, they are trying to create the perfect society so they fuse their dna with animals on different planets and watch civilization grow using time-space bending techniques like using the gravity of a black hole that physically allows them to time travel.

they are trying to figure out what causes the collapse of a society or an empire
>>
File: 1423206812455.jpg (56 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
1423206812455.jpg
56 KB, 584x622
>>79658467
>Jimmy Kimmel makes a joke to Obama that a bunch of nerds will be analyzing every facial expression and twitch he makes when answering his UFO question
>The recommended video is exactly that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.