[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we gas the boomers and start a generation war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: boomers.jpg (153 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
153 KB, 660x330
Can we gas the boomers and start a generation war?
>>
>>79657264

>> probably doesn't know what baby boomer is

Boomer here. We would destroy you. Your generation has been a great disappointment.
>>
>>79658174
Only because you shit on everything your parents gave you will giving them the finger and yelling "I'm FREE maaaaaaaan!"

You're too old and outnumbered to defend yourself against young men.
>>
>>79658174
Got proof gramps?
>>
>>79657264
They'll die out soon enough.
>>
>>79658311

I am not old, retard. People are living longer and are healthier. Nice try at shifting the blame from your cucked SJW leftie generation. Enjoy your sterile transgenderism.
>>
Sure but I'm fighting against gen Y
>>
>Generation war
You mean class war. And yes, I agree, let's kill the 20%
>>
>>79657264

no, we're gonna team up with the boomers and kill you limp wrists
>>
>>79658550
LOL you're so not a boomer. Just from the language you used I can tell.

Why lie on the Internet?
>>
File: image.png (822 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
822 KB, 1136x640
>>79657264
GAS THE TYKES AGE WAR NOW
>>
>>79658478
>i need proof that millennials are retarded
>>
>>79658550
>millennials are to blame for a world they have barely contributed to

Hey, you wrote the script for us... why are you complaining when they follow it?

>>79658677
class /=/ generation
>>
>>79658814

reddit
>>
>>79658550
By this point, you are not a boomer if you're not old

Especially since millennial apparently extends to 35 year olds.
>>
>>79658878
Gee, is that right? Thanks for the info, you retard
>>
>>79659077
Nice non-response.
>>
>>79659018

when you get to be older, you'll understand
>>
>>79659223
I'm not convinced your gay post deserved a full response.
>>
>>79659018

tell you what, why don't you state the years for each of the generations and I will tell you if I am a boomer in your definition
>>
>>79657264
t. Mao
>>
>>79659387
If you were born before 1964 and you're on 4chan something in your life has gone horribly wrong.

>>79659334
Class struggles really worked out well in the past, didn't they?
>>
>>79659506
Here's a full response for you, I promise it's the real deal.
>>
>>79658550
this guy gets it - i'm a boomer born at the very end of the cutoff - we are not old, we are running the show
>>
>>79659506

Yes, I'm a boomer. Everything in my life is fine. You do know we monitor this site, don't you?
>>
>>79659637

Maybe the little leaf just got a shit present from granny and now wants her dead. Fucking kids today, little shits aren't worth my time.
>>
File: 1960s-protest-AcidNotBombs.jpg (101 KB, 419x576) Image search: [Google]
1960s-protest-AcidNotBombs.jpg
101 KB, 419x576
>>79659716
>>79659637
>give us our entitlements maaaaaaaaan
>go pass out those resumes maaaaaan
>>
>>79658174

You have to be kidding me. You took the greatest economy the world has ever seen and ran it to absolute shit, and mortgaged the next 3 generation's future. Then you have the gall to say we are the disappointment?

I'm over here trying to dig your dumb as fuck fiscal decisions out, and you sit there saying WE are the disappointment. God fucking forbid you work a bit longer and give up some of your entitlements, because you "worked" for them. Let's igmode the fact that you reaped the benefits of spending that money once already.
>>
>>79659506
>If you were born before 1964 and you're on 4chan something in your life has gone horribly wrong.

here's the problem with your generation - you have no clue how backwards you have that
>>
>>79659940
Oh really?
>>
>>79659908
>I'm over here trying to dig your dumb as fuck fiscal decisions out

how, exactly, are you doing that?
>>
>>79659868

If you want to piss and moan about hippies, that's fine. They're not the only boomers. I was probably six or seven when that picture was taken. You need to learn a little focus and discipline, leaf.
>>
>>79657264
Despite how horrible the Boomers are, Millennials are worse in every way.
>>
>>79660074
>wasn't involved in counterculture because his hippie parents were still changing his love cloths

So basically you're a pseudo-boomer.
>>
>>79660073
>won't die till they're 110
>still demanding the generation who still hasn't fully entered the workforce to keep on paying the pensions they "earned"

It's fun to roleplay at times, you just have to be more subtle about it :^)

>>79660147
That's what happens when mommy and daddy shelter you from the world they created.
>>
>>79660044

Mind you if you are angry about Pearson and Diefenbacker you'll get no argument from me. But they weren't boomers. Your country may have been fucked by your leaders in the 60s-80s but that's not my problem, kid.
>>
>>79660073

By contributing to the GDP, and paying that OASDI that is very clear, I won't be getting back. You see, millenials DONT get to spend there taxes twice. I know, boomers weren't the best at math, but when you spend the money on government programs, that money is gone, and you DONT get it magically back again when its time to retire.
>>
>>79657264
I can't stand insufferable faggots like yourself blaming the older generation for you struggling to live cause you're a sack of shit. Youth these days have it so fucking easy yet they still bitch and moan and think they're entitled to shit without hard work. I hope the next generation after the millenials aren't lazy shit heads like yourself.
>>
>>79660401
>Your country may have been fucked by your leaders in the 60s-80s but that's not my problem, kid.

What a pathetic and just plain incorrect thing to say.
>>
>>79660586

OASDI wasn't created by a boomer, you probably know that. I can't imagine anyone responsible thinking SS is something they can rely on.
>>
>>79660712
>I can't stand insufferable faggots like yourself blaming the older generation for you struggling to live cause you're a sack of shit.

Struggling to live in the economic climate that was created for us, yup. Even boomers are pissed without a clue as to what happened.

>Youth these days have it so fucking easy

Globalization makes everything so easy!

> I hope the next generation after the millenials aren't lazy shit heads like yourself.

That generation is going to be an a pile of ash or some dead fucker laying face down in the mud fighting global conflicts that were brewing for decades.
>>
>>79660712

We don't want anything. We just don't want to pay for their social security and medicade/medicare. They spent that money already, not my responsibility.
>>
What have the boomers done wrong?

Besides be abusive assholes.
>>
>>79659387
I define old for use on this topic as reaching either of these criteria

1) 45

2) Married, or have kids, and have not participated in youthful activity in at least a year
>>
Boomers got Britain out of the EU.
They're alright to me.
>>
File: woodstock_slider_new3.jpg (138 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
woodstock_slider_new3.jpg
138 KB, 1680x1120
>>79657264
Honest question.

Was Woodstock a mistake?
>>
>>79660837

Wasn't created by, but I never claimed that. It WAS spent by boomers though, and they still plan to collect. You may not plan your retirement on it, but you still are planning to take our contributions (whatever amount that is) knowing we won't get ANY. That makes you no better than a porch monkey leaching off welfare.
>>
>>79661164

then you are a foolish child

best of luck, kid, but you're going to need to grow up. life's not going to get any easier
>>
>>79661295
Alright, let's hear it. What year were you born?

>>79661205
No man, One Love fuck the government where's my pension?
>>

voted in politicians who promised them that when they get old their grandkids would fund their lavish retirements. And this promise is legally binding.
>>
>>79661164

Wow brosef. I'm arguing why boomers are shit, but you aren't exactly helping my case. You have unlimited information at your fingertips (millenials greatest advantage over every other prior generation). Please fucking use it and look up baby boomer.
>>
>>79661205

>Was Woodstock a mistake?

No, the hippie movement was a highly coordinated operation to seed marxist ideas in America.
>>
>>79661205
On all fronts. A bunch of pussy-ass hippie faggots bought into this corporatecash grab, which was so poorly organized that they still lost tons of money on it. It was transcendently degenerate, filthy, lacking in supplies, and always on the verge of a massive riot. It destroyed the town.

Though, I guess the globalists got an icon to romanticize.
>>
>>79661295
In what areas do I need to grow up?
That I will need to do chores n shit around the house when I move out? No big deal, I operate better under lack of authority.

That I need to do my own taxes? No big deal. The forms are easy enough.

That I will have to give up whatever social life I have for X amount of years to provide for myself? I know that. I already work/have worked full time without a social life.

Keep in mind that I haven't expressed agreement with OP's statement.

>>79661582
Who said I wanted to help your case faggot. I march by my own beat.
>>
>>79657264
I'm a boomer. I have an AR-15, a shotgun, and 2 pistols. Come and try to gas me, motherfucker. I'll use your skin to make lampshades, and feed your lazy, stinking, AIDS ridden carcass to the crows.
>>
>>79661825
What are you going to do, shoot the gas? I'll be coming for you when you least expect it, probably during one of your many naps.
>>
>>79660963
>We just don't want to pay for their social security and medicade/medicare. They spent that money already, not my responsibility.

it was paid out. this shit is a ponzi scheme to start with. the boomers are all paying in. you neets are why the money is drying up - less people paying in having to support a growing population.
>>
They're gonna die soon anyway. What's the point?

>implying you won't miss ur mummy :'''(
>>
>>79661995
Maybe you shouldn't have sold our jobs to Paco and Chang.

>>79662080
These motherfuckers are going to be hooked up to a hundred different machines at age 120 and still suck out a few more years of CPP.
>>
>>79662080
>tfw waiting for that sweet sweet real estate equity
>>
>>79661995

Right, and you are asking us to pay in and not get back, because the pyramid is falling. We are the worse generation, yet you are asking us to step up and bear their burden. That makes YOU the entitled one, dont you see?
>>
>>79662080
My mother is dead to me. Fucking hippie. Ruined my life and my father's. Death to all hippies - fucking degenerates!
>>
File: maximumoperator.jpg (162 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
maximumoperator.jpg
162 KB, 1000x800
>>79661825
OK, Grandpa.
>>
>>79657264
The Brexit vote officially confirmed that millenials are alot more shit then the Boomers.
>>
>>79662913
It only goes downhill from here...
>>
>>79662913
And was that supposed to surprise you that millennials think they want to keep the finely crafted world that was shown but not yet given to them?

Millennials don't know anything because ours parents forgot and blew off everything their parents taught them. Either that or the acid just completely erased it from their fucking heads.
>>
File: hyper mode merchant.gif (76 KB, 255x153) Image search: [Google]
hyper mode merchant.gif
76 KB, 255x153
>>79662395
Are you seriously buying into the housing market scam? If you're doing this to make money, you're gonna have a bad time, especially since there's a good chance it's gonna burn down, anyways.

I will repeat this, and I encourage you to do so as well, for it is the truth:

THE INVESTMENT ECONOMY IS A SCAM! THE STOCK MARKET IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, NOTHING BUT A GIANT PONZI SCHEME. IT IS CONTROLLED TOP TO BOTTOM BY THE BANKS! THEY MAKE THE LOANS, THEY MAKE THE INVESTMENTS, AND THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHEN AND HOW THE SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE. THEY SCOOP UP THE SHATTERED PIECES, THEN DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. REPOST THIS, OR KIKES WILL LITERALLY STEAL THE CLOTHES OFF YOUR BACK!
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.