[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somalian rapeist escapes deportation because he "didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 1452041432187.jpg (64 KB, 512x340) Image search: [Google]
1452041432187.jpg
64 KB, 512x340
>Somalian rapest goes on to rape 2 more women after having his deportation overturned.

>after being convicted and sentenced for rape in 2005 he was to be deported upon release, however this decision was overturned when his lawyer said that his client ..

> "DIDNT KNOW RAPE WAS UNACCEPTABLE IN THE U.K."

http://archive.is/WlUQD

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/03/rapist-struck-again-after-deportation-order-was-overturned-5982886/

Archive: http://archive.is/WlUQD

this is in the West Midlands
>>
>>79656621
Fucking fucking fuck. What's the fucking point anymore? We don't deport fucking anyone but we send people to prison for climbing on war memorials

North Yorkshire reporting in
>>
>>79656621
Do you think the establishment and PoCs are quietly trying to push white people over the line, hoping that they snap?
You know, so that when the race war comes (which they think they will win), they have an excuse to exterminate whites?
>>
>Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268395/Adil-Rashid-Paedophile-claimed-Muslim-upbringing-meant-didnt-know-illegal-sex-girl-13.html
>>
If you punish criminals, they win.
>>
>>79658316
People will inevitably be pushed over the line, and it's happening at an extremely fast pace. Every victim "redpills" about twenty five other people, and given enough victims, the entire population is redpilled.

Of course, this isn't known in modern circles, because political correctness doesn't teach how societies interact and change.
>>
>>79658853
Victims and the victims family are sent directly to reeducation psychologists until they're demoralized and apathetic.
>>
>>79656621
I'm starting to see more and more African Muslims in my city.

Everytime I see them all I think is "There is a walking time bomb"
>>
>>79658997
Didn't work for the Soviets. Commissars debated dissenters all the time in a public setting. And they even won the debates. (Read: The Captive Mind.)

And that's why Swedish Democrats are rising in power. There are some things about human nature which defy most.

50% of propaganda is like knowing what doesn't work.
>>
>>79656621
Ignorantia juris non excusat
>>
>>79658997
Not even that. They are pumped full of drugs which make them easy to control. Rates of antidepressant prescriptions in this country are insane
>>
lawfag here

please don't blame the lawyer, we're mercenaries, hired guns. It's like shooting the messenger.
>>
Lawyers need to share punishments if found guilty.
>>
>>79659110
What city mate?
>>
>>79659264
Who paid you to save Dr Mugabe?
>>
>>79659264
Criminal defence lawyers are soulless monsters. All rapists and murderers should be hanged.
>>
>>79659354
Auckland.

Panmure, onehunga and central Auckland has large communites of them now.

10 years ago we had next to no Muslims.
>>
>>79659264
We have a couple of notorious crocodile tears lawyers who pretty much only get perps who are guilty as charged. They only handle cases of good boys who were getting their lives back on track.
>>
>>79659643
True true.

I went to the Sunday market on the shore yesterday, finally saw a couple of Burkas etc. Definitely a lot more than before.
>>
File: silbersky.jpg (15 KB, 485x273) Image search: [Google]
silbersky.jpg
15 KB, 485x273
>>79659654
Good old (((Silbersky)))
>>
>>79659389
everybody deserves a fair trial, it is a fundamental bedrock of our democracy, and it may be you sitting in the box one day.
>>
>>79656621
this is horrible, /pol/. i can't believe you guys are so mean about these immigrants. everyone is beautiful and these people need our help. he just didn't understand that what he was doing was wrong, you all just hate him because he is black but black people are human too and they deserve the same comfy life that you and i have.
>>
>>79659965
I still haven't seen a Burka yet but iv had family members tell me they are starting to see them.

God we have enough problems with the fucking coconuts and Maoris. Now we have Africans and Arabs to add to the mix.
>>
File: raaaaaape.jpg (922 KB, 1200x2231) Image search: [Google]
raaaaaape.jpg
922 KB, 1200x2231
>>79656621
>Somalian rapeist escapes deportation because he "didn't know it was unacceptable in the U.K."

Meanwhile white boys...
>>
File: gorilla.png (1 MB, 738x1244) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.png
1 MB, 738x1244
>>79660436
They are worst than ape tier though.
>>
>>79660442
Yeah, welcome to the melting pot of Auckland!

Where you can buy one half of a duplex for 780K
>>
>>79660596
Yeah man I'm out of here before Aucklands housing bubble pops.

I loved Auckland growing up. I'm in my late 20s now and I don't even recognise the place.

8/10 people I grew up with have left over seas or to other parts of the country.

The browns and the yellows can have the damn city. I'm going to Nelson or the Mount.
>>
File: 1427016230165.gif (2 MB, 232x287) Image search: [Google]
1427016230165.gif
2 MB, 232x287
>>79656621
>>
>>79660816
I know how you feel, I'm sort of waiting for the bubble to pop so that i can buy a fucking house.

Though an opportunity has come up for me to move to the UK, so i may do that as an escape.
>>
>>79660561

You want black people to have the same criminal consequences as white people? OMG how racist can you be.
>>
>>79661085
Turn on talkback ZB in the mornings bro.

Leighton Smith is red pilled asf.

Been good this morning. Hes talking about Muslims and the EU
>>
>>79656621
Man the British legal justice system is such a fucking joke.
>>
>>79658316
Yes, in some ways. I also think that the high levels of society are showing some cracks and moving way to quickly for the brainwashing to have a long lasting effect.

The internet probably caused the wake up for most people. It did for me way back in 2002.

Remember that the powers that be hate looking weak. If they are turning the taunts up to 11, so to speak, it usually means they have a trap set for you.

Counter it with your own version of slow play by exposing Money Printing Schemes all over the world. 2. Jewish influence in western destruction. 3. Mass Media and Education Manipulation.

This is the kind of thing that you want as many low level folks knowing about as possible. When the populace is informed about who owns them, they become very hard to control.
>>
>>79659284
The problem is not the lawyer who made the argument, as lawyers are obligated by law to make any argument that is legally cognizable which will advance the interests of their clients. The problem is with the law that recognizes such a ridiculous defense and, in a common-law country, the judges to allow such law to form.
>>
>>79656621
>people actually thought brexit would fix this shit
wew
>>
>>79663685
This to be honest.

People thinking they can just vote the elite, SJWs and the migrants away really have no idea.

Civil war and removal of this 5th column is the only way,
>>
>>79658635
since when did ignorance become an okay excuse to use?
>>
>>79664114
Since refugees are let in without even attempting to teach them the laws of the country, or the language for that matter
>>
>>79660561
Gosh darn that white privilege is always letting YT off the hook!
>>
>>79656621
These kind of sell out lawyers deserve to be hanged.
>>
>>79658772
Damn, really hope you were Canadian.
>>
>>79664705
Ännu värre, jag är svensk.
>>
>>79656621

So brave UK. I'm sure the people arguing on his behalf the first time around still feel proud.
>>
>>79658316

You think they'd be successful against whites? HAHAHA i'd love to see them try to start some shit... at least over here, i know you poor bastards are down to spoons and forks as your primary weapon.
>>
This is insanity, this judge and lawyer has cucked all future cases like this by making this precedence.

You guys are fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>79656621
>>79656621
A part of me is happy to see white civilization fall and crumble, never will it pose any threat to motherland again. Brown England will worthless after all.
On other hand, to be left alone in a world of inhuman chinese and plain evil colored people is scary as fuck.
Sigh.
>>
File: sweaty-man-cartoon-230x300.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweaty-man-cartoon-230x300.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>79656621
>West Midlands

I'm in the West Midlands, good thing I'm moving soon.
>>
File: 1126.gif (45 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45 KB, 389x259
>>79656621
>Rape is fine, don't say fuck ISIS or your getting locked up
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.