[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The race war is happening without you autists. You lazy cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
The race war is happening without you autists. You lazy cunts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeldDfgMPRI
>>
>>79655979
MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD
>>
>>79655979
Why do spics sound like niggers?

>nigga
>nigga
>nigga wut
>muh nigga
>nigga
>nigga now nigga now wut nigga
>fuck nigga
>nigga
>>
>>79658413
everyone says nigga when they're fighting.

>source: wshh
>>
filipinos really are the asian mexicans
>>
where are the fukken guns...someone call my black brothers and show these faggots how a real nigga fight
>>
>>79655979
>At the end, spics get weapons out of the trunk
>Call the flips faggot pussies for leaving

No, you born-to-be-criminals, when people pull out weapons you don't sit around to prove how manly you are anymore. You call the cops and laugh while Carlos spends 10 years in prison getting his faggot ass raped by Tyrone.
>>
>>79658413
MS-13 kept copying nigger gangs in the 80s.
>>
>>79655979
I've never wanted to see a drunk driver run through a crowd of people so much before.
>>
>>79658953
unique messican culture.
>>
>>79655979
rip headphones users.
>>
File: 1333868717020.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1333868717020.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>79655979
>mfw Mexicans think they are white and civilized
>>
If you think fillips are niggers wait til you meet some Cambodians
>>
>>79658953
>MS-13
Are those guys still around? They made their name torturing and just doing really shit things to people.

They aren't mexican though. MS-13 started from El Salvador. I actually saw a gang fight of theirs once on a trip long, long ago. Saw some kid get stabbed in the gut and then hit in the head with a chain about 20 feet away from me.
>>
>>79655979
>all the mexicans are fat
lel
>>
>>79659349
MS13 is all over the US at this point, due to illegal immigration and our retarded non-border policy. They have ties to the mexican cartels and have recruited non salvadorans as well.
>>
>>79655979

>Flips vs Mexicans

How do they tell the difference?
>>
>>79658413
We all have our ghetto counterparts, blacks have niggers, Hispanics have Faggot ass cholos, and white people have the trailer trash.
>>
>>79655979
>Let third worlders into your country
>Force them into isolated multi-culti pockets with other groups
>Step back and let them slaughter each other
>Watch the Liveleak videos from your gated community

Whites are too busy playing 4D CHESS
>>
>>79655979
everything is bette than black right?
>>
>>79659349
They started in LA

Props to the filipino dude in the gray shirt, he literally knocked out 3 dudes and left one embarassly disoriented. The fight was embarassing for everyone else but those flips
>>
Whites don't engage with fights at the zoo. We just buy our peanuts, and enjoy the show.
>>
Man I hate the chest thumping of the lower educated. I don't know how people can bare being around these faggots.
>>
>teenagers fighting
>le race war

cmon fucking retard. Looks like typical canadian town btw.
>>
>>79655979
Filipinos = spics
>>
>>79655979
so many white t shirts
>>
>>79659865
Well trailer trash tends to honestly mimic niggers. So in part, whites have wiggers. Trailer trash is more like gypsies in a way, while as the wigger trash is the hated group above trailer trash.
>>
>>79658545

I don't.

>Be bong
>Altercation occurs
>Apologise for the potential inconvenience
>Shake hands
>Queensbury rules
>Call opponent a cad and a bounder
>Distract opponent by standing to attention and shouting God save the queen
>Strike forcefully in face
>Laugh the deception off together
>Shake hands, head to pub
>Have several pints while singing the national anthem
>Remember the glory days of slaves
>>
>>79660168
This is why we should push out the mexicans and force the filipinos to become the meat shields on the border.
>>
>>79660114
This

Spics fighting spics
>>
>>79660031
>lower educated
>bare

it is spelled bear you uneducated faggot
>>
these guys live in a better neighborhood than I do
>>
>>79655979

americans are always making fun of europeans but the truth is they are true cuck masters. just look at this video
>>
>>79660405
While they are pretty good at standing their ground, see LA riot rooftop militia types, I don't think they have any intention of fighting that war. They just want to make their home in a decent part of the land, selling goods to all parties with no trable. Once they solidify though, they get extremely racist towards others. So it turns into biting the hand that fed them, which is something we don't take kindly to.

If anything, it would be best to send all the US nationalist mexicans to fight the illegal mexicans, since they strive to come here legally, and despise the fuckers who took advantage of what they worked so hard to get.
>>
>>79660776
>Living near Mexican containment zones
>>
File: 1467575691168s.jpg (3 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1467575691168s.jpg
3 KB, 121x125
>>79660776
don't you have a river to attend to?
>>
>>79661083
Fucking chink! Not everyone has chink eyes.
>>
>>79655979
I don't mean to favor any of these beaners, but deep down I'm glad they attack these fucking flips. Growing up in Hawaii as a white kid, always be labeled Haole, and bullied by flips at school for being white makes me hate them. They do the same exact thing with the beaners in the video. They outnumber you and attack you all at once. They are the wetbacks of Hawaii after all

I'm just glad they get a taste of their own medicine on the mainland, and fuck Pacquiao too.
>>
>>79661420
These flips are also all mixed with Hawaiian, Chinese, Portuguese, Samoan and European ironically, so I don't know how most of them are in the mainland or their own country.
>>
>>79659808
Underrated
>>
>>79655979
the only real problem is everybody threatens but nobody puts their money where their mouth is

if you say 'i'm going to fucking beat you nigger' you should well and truly be half the way to already doing it
>>
>>79659808
Flips are just like skinny Mestizos looking motherfuckers
>>
Where were the police with their weapons to save everybody?
>>
>>79660168
Lmao trailer trash is nowhere near as bad as niggers. Only thing bad about them is the drugs, but they have nowhere near the violent crime rate of the North American Pavement Ape.

Would you rather live in rural Appalachia or in East St Louis? I know where I'd prefer.
>>
>>79655979
Mexicans are a race of inbred natives that were defeated by 500 spaniards ofcourse they're easy to beat.
>>
>>79659942
Everything except Abbos
>>
>>79655979
Where's George Zimmerman when you need him?
>>
>>79660405
>push out the mexicans and force the filipinos to become the meat shields on the border
but Mexicans are already the meat shield against niggers
>>
>>79662089
I said they mimic niggers, not they -are- niggers. There is a difference, since they are so shit at life and can't get anything right, their levels of mimicry are bad. So in other words, if you have to take everything so literal, they are unprofessional nigger actors. They steal shit, but not as much and not as frequent. They start fights, but don't actually fight in packs and win. They are an eyesore and annoying, but not to a degree where you would want to move states away. They sell and take drugs, but no to a point where they are robbing you at gunpoint over both.

As I said, most are like gypsies where they are a fucking hassle to even look at or deal with, but the higher tier most hate outright are the wigger trash.
>>
MY WHITE SKIN IS MY UNIFORM

WPWW.

IF YOUR BROWN WE GONNA MAKE YOU DIE
>>
File: 1467420211662.jpg (71 KB, 680x278) Image search: [Google]
1467420211662.jpg
71 KB, 680x278
This is so fucking embarrassing.

Look at the neighborhood. There's nothing wrong with it. These aren't the slums. These aren't favelas. These are just normal homes that 50 years ago would have held normal white families in them. Every single one of these people should be deported immediately.

Same shit in my city. Neighborhoods that were working class and completely fine 40 years ago are the "ghetto" now but there's no excuse for it. So tired of this trash. Can't even keep their own communities together. Shitting up everything.
>>
>>79662773
>they are so shit at life
Yeah, but they did not use to be shit whenever we had a steady supply of blue collar jobs and we actually promoted decent family values.

I agree with you about the wigger part but to assume even a significant portion of working class whites emulate niggers is not true. If anything those are the "racists" that the media cries about so much. Wealthy whites are usually the ones virtue signaling about how great black people are.
>>
as a white male employed as a professional chimp wrangler, i think all these fucking gang land spics should've gotten run over by a bunch of cars. even one of my co-workers was suckered into marrying a spic woman once she found out that his profession meant that he could help out her law breaking brothers and uncles. if you graffiti, you should be shot dead by law abiding citizens. when you get a gang tattoo, you should have your throat slit at the tattoo parlor. and if you attempt to purchase a decommissioned patrol vehicle while being latino or black, their driver's license is instantly revoked.
>>
>>79663607
31 year old white male here.

Raised in middle class neighborhood. Slowly saw most white families move away as hispanics started moving in. Property values fell, schools couldn't keep teachers, crime rates rose....the list goes on. It's really sad to see the street you learned to ride a bike on turned to complete shit.
>>
>>79663607
This. "Gangster" nigger culture is cancerous. Non-whites just jump on the bandwagon to spite whites.
>>
>>79663994
I dunno man. It's true on my part that I don't live near many trailer parks filled with scum. Being west coastal, our parks only have old retired folks in them. The white trash part stems from my encounters with those who act like them, but don't live in that style. They do by far mimic the trends set by ghetto hood shit, and even the non whites do similar behavior. Mexicans (age a it around HS grad-college) love that shit, and mimic that stupid low class shit. It could be from the plan to "exterminate" the middle class, and drop them down to either low or high class, pref for high class to drop them to low, and have them enjoy being literal human trash.

I agree that our values have started to plummet, in terms of what is socially acceptable today. Can't really say I'm not part of the problem, being white male, with min income job and no plans for the future in either work or love affairs. But this was mainly started as to each race having a "nigger" tier class. For us, I said wigger trailer trash was our lowest, next to normal trailer trash. Perhaps it's shifting though, with all these degenerate fucktards coming up with make believe realities,and other bullshit, perhaps they can take the torch for a while.

I just think overall the problem is people not standing up and saying being retarded and acting like a nigger is a bad role model on society. They want everyone to have their feelings not get hurt, and by doing so, they let them act however they want with no repercussions.
>>
Saw same thing happen to my area. Its fucking time.

Its time. We take this nation back and kill all these fucking niggers, spics and muds or we lose.

WWPWW
>>
>>79655979
Why can't these fucking minorities ever fight?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.