[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southern Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (908 KB, 2364x3000) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
908 KB, 2364x3000
Have you taken the true redpill and rejected the eternal Southern jew?
>Secedes just because a guy they didn't like wins the Presidency
>The entire western world was turning against slavery, Lincoln realizes it is only a matter of time and wants to free and deport niggers
>South fights a war to keep niggers here
>Loses
>Flips the chess board and assassinates the man who beat them
>Niggers wind up staying in the south
>Southern men now enjoy the sight of having niggers all over the place and raising trailer trash women who fuck them
>>
File: 1466556209334.jpg (47 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466556209334.jpg
47 KB, 577x1024
>>79654406
>mfw I live in Alabama surrounded by niggers
>>
Lincoln's plans to deport would have never happened even had he lived. The yankees were niggerlovers made worse by the fact they didn't have to live with them.

If deporting blacks was the master plan, a civil war wouldn't had been necessary. The north wanted abolition, not deportation.
>>
File: 1451953713510.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451953713510.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
>>79654406

t. Rustbelt juggalo
>>
>>79654406
>Implying the war even had to happen
>It would have been cheaper to buy and release the slaves than the cost of the war
>North ruined state's rights
>North started the war after years of shitty legislation that was entirely anti-south

r u dum
>>
>>79654884
>The yankees were nigger lovers
Top kek, the only thing we were were believers that traffic in human flesh was barbaric, which it was. The only people who did it were Asians and Mudslimes.

Anti-slave sentiment doesn't mean we didn't believe niggers weren't inferior. Lincoln was worshiped like a god, when he died the entire north mourned him. They'd have done whatever he wanted.
>The north wanted abolition
Lincoln himself said they belonged in Africa.
>>
>>79655222
>Implying the war had to happen
I agree, the South shouldn't have attacked the fort or secede in the first place.
>>
>>79655294
Lincoln also said the war wasn't just about slavery. He also thought niggers are inferior.
>>
>>79654884
>If deporting blacks was the master plan, a civil war wouldn't had been necessary.
southerners also fought to keep blacks from moving to the north. When Marcus Garvey was trying to get niggers to move back to Africa, they framed him and destroyed his separatist movement. Face it Jebediah you are responsible for the monkey shining
>>
>>79655294
to be honest I wanted to argue with you but you're op has so many factually incorrect things that it's not really worth my time. I guess /his/ has spoiled me.

>Niggers wind up staying in the south
>Lincoln realizes it is only a matter of time and wants to free and deport niggers
lol, have you actually read a history book?
>>
None of you niggers know any American history. The south went to war over states rights.
>>
>>79655663
/pol/ isn't worried about pesky things like facts and history
>>
>>79654406
based Sherman. South got BTFO and 150 years still buttmad about it. Also still poor and backwards as fuck. Keep blaming black people for all your problems.
>>
File: 1438034381374.png (202 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438034381374.png
202 KB, 600x600
YANKEES GET OUT.

YOU'RE THE REASON I CAN'T OWN A BLACK GIRL HAREM.

WE'LL SECEDE AGAIN IF HILLARY GETS ELECTED.
>>
>>79655663
This is literally a "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" tier response.
>>
File: image.png (276 KB, 1312x888) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 1312x888
>>79654406
>>
Being mad at southerners over this is stupid. They're the victims of their evil ancestors, not evil themselves. It's like hating Syrians because Assad and ISIS decided to have a war in their backyard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.