[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope we wins, but you got to admit the dude is stupid sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I hope we wins, but you got to admit
the dude is stupid sometimes
>GLUBUL WAMING IS STUPID
>I WILL BOMB FAMILY AND KIDS OF ISIS LUL
>VACIN CUSE AUTISM ITS TRU
>MUR MUNNY ON MILITRY HEHE
>IM SMART! IM REALLY SMART!
>>
You would be right, were everything you said stupid at all.
>>
>>79654336
He panders to simpletons. His whole speech pattern alone makes that crystal clear.

If he actually is one of them or just knows which audience he wants to grab...idk. He is a buisnessman afterall
>>
>>79654336

Global Warming is retarded though

>Oy veyyyyyyyy the planet is dying goy lets raise your taxes that'll surely solve the problem

I mean really?
>>
>>79654782
Its not `simpleton` its `the widest audience`.

His speech is engineered to be the most effective while being clearly dominant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
>>
>how does democracy work

He's pandering for votes. This is real politick. Spewing simple catchphrases works.

Also global warming is stupidly overblown and vaccines can cause autism. This is a fact.
>>
>>79654782
>People that think differently than me are retarded

Man, you germans sure don't learn.
>>
he says whatever he wants and the media eats it up.

I'm surprised no one else tried this more effectively in the past.
>>
hoax warming is dumb in fact.
>>
>>79654336
>GLUBUL WAMING IS STUPID
Let technology solve this not politicians
>I WILL BOMB FAMILY AND KIDS OF ISIS LUL
Already being done
>VACIN CUSE AUTISM ITS TRU
Taking many vaccines at the same time is bad, doesn't matter that it doesn't cause autism
>MUR MUNNY ON MILITRY HEHE
Better than spending in feeding poor people
>IM SMART! IM REALLY SMART!
He's a billionaire you don't get there by being retarded.
>>
>>79654336
>global warming
doesn't exist
> I will bomb ISIS family
Good all muslims need to die in order to cure the world of their disease.
>vacines cause autism
And they do
>more money on the military
Good, we are going to need it to kill shitskins.
>>
Another shill thread to help slide other important threads away. Yawn
>>
>>79654336
I'd rather elect a dumbass or a smart guy pandering to idiots than a borderline evil, corrupt woman who hates white men.

How is this even a choice? Why the fuck do liberals want to bring very religious and very conservative (in the worst ways) Muslims into the US?

Basically the only argument I hear about Trump is that he's a racist. "He's such a meanie, he hurt my feel feels."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.