[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup retards just letting you guys know that you people here aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1388415745380.png (101 KB, 1612x667) Image search: [Google]
1388415745380.png
101 KB, 1612x667
Sup retards just letting you guys know that you people here aren't real /pol/acks and this place does not constitute as the real /pol/.

This place is the watered down pg version of what /pol/ is. This is where we send the weak willed and cowards who need something close enough to reddit. A nice little hugbox where they know where if things get just a bit crazy their good moderator friends will axe the board or just trim it up real good.

You're the useful idiots for us. You're our way of pushing OUR narratives to the pubic in a nice little pg13 message for your plebian friends. Most of you are either so goddamn new and just want to post your ill thought out delusions on how our world really works or you are too fucking stupid to remember what happened last week let alone last year or decade.

I mean hell if you guys don't believe me then let's take a look at what type of board you have here.

This /pol/ has datamining threads that are willingly replied to. Obvious shill threads which are taken seriously. Alarmist /x/tier end of the world clickbait threads which are taken to heart. An army of fucking morons who can remember how many rare flags they've saved but can't remember why gaddaffi was murdered. A long history of censorship and axing by a huge fucking faggot owner. A long history of vanning people for sharing blueprints here. And lastly the fact that 4chan and the fbi/nsa work together here. Which was proven on /old/ before it was axed.

You're morons.

You're castrated and weak.

And you're a free shilling platform.

Just fucking terrible.
>>
>>79648898
Shut your fucking mouth and never come here again
>>
>>79648898
Why, my peenus weanus of course :)

Hahaha!
>>
>>79649096
>>79649170
Quality retorts. Couldn't expect anything else coming from our useful idiots.
>>
>>79648898

YOU are the turk smell
>>
>>79648898

OP is heterosexual male.
>>
>>79649547
No that smell actually comes from the legion of roaches that reside in this shitty board.
>>
wheres the best place to go to have good political discussion?
>>
>>79648898
Why dont stay at infinity then?
You pretty much know cripple is just a test board.
>>
the main reason i dont go to cripplechan is because it takes ages to load on dashchan
>>
>>79650556
cripple chan

>>79650653
>>79650988
load times are fixed
>>
Cool
>>
>>79651401
no they arent. move the site from hotwheels' onboard computer onto an actual server and many would reconsider.
>>
>>79652037
Or you could stay here and enjoy being called a gypsy retard instead of being truly anonymous and having your opinions and arguments be based on the weight and structure of your words rather than some shitty meme about your nation.
>>
File: cripplechan stores your data.png (436 KB, 1874x1000) Image search: [Google]
cripplechan stores your data.png
436 KB, 1874x1000
>>79652426
:^)
>>
>>79652975
>implying cripplechan is even the deep down

It is still way better than here though. If you think 4cuck isn't recording everything you do here then you're insane.
>>
>>79653365
If it's so good then why is he trying to improve it by getting a fucking Romanian to go there?
>>79652426
>>
File: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg (51 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg
51 KB, 600x599
>>79648898
Nice thread OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.