[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just had a thought about living in an all Aryan, Swiss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x562
>tfw just had a thought about living in an all Aryan, Swiss society
Anyone else have racist thoughts like these? I think I've been browsing /pol/ too much...
>>
I think about this all the time.

t. nonwhite
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (68 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
68 KB, 600x737
>>79648773
>>
>>79648825
What made you choose Switzerland?
>>
>>79648773
You know it would be shit.
>>
>>79648773
Watching one of Enoch's speeches where he's in a room with 100% White British crowd made me want to cry. Those men, the world they knew, and the values they lived with are a distant memory.
>>
File: 1467475311454.jpg (57 KB, 521x469) Image search: [Google]
1467475311454.jpg
57 KB, 521x469
>>79648978
>There are people who are so brainwashed that they unironically come to these conclusions
>>
>>79648773
>Home of Roger Federer, greatest tennis player of all time
>Beautiful mountains
>Wanting it to be filled with shitskins
Why
>>
>>79649257
Well if you would know how native swiss treat eachother you wouldn't dare to burst out your ignorant view. While natives can be genuinly nice to foreigners the same ones would want to fuck over another native just to show oneself as the better civilian aka square/sheep.
>>
File: POST THIS.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
POST THIS.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>79649597
>>
>>79649597
These native swiss you're talking about, or any non-traditionalist white person that you see which is more than 95% of the white population, they actually practice Jewish culture and behavior.
>>
>>79649856
forgot a comma.

These native swiss you're talking about, or any non-traditionalist white person that you see, which is more than 95% of the white population, they actually practice Jewish culture and behavior.
>>
File: 1466871698508.png (743 KB, 886x557) Image search: [Google]
1466871698508.png
743 KB, 886x557
>At the gym
>See a bunch of black guys walk in, go over to the squat rack, and start banging the weights around
>Mutter under my breath constantly about them being no better than apes, "I bet if I told them off they'd shout they dindu nuffin or chimp out on me"
>Whenever I I see Muslims out in public I either cross the street or walk in an opposing direction from them incase they have a bomb
>If I see any niggers/shit skins/Pajeets coughing in public, I immediately think it's something deadly and cover my mouth and nose, secretly wishing that they die from whatever they have
>See a white couple or a bunch of white people hanging out, and feel pride that these are my people
>Don't go anywhere near Pajeets because they probably haven't showered in weeks, and smell like old BO infused socks
>>
>>79648773
Man, that's the beginning. Then come nightmares.

I still remember one year ago waking up gasping in the middle of the night after imagining a shadowy physician figure voiding my veins to replace its content with some negro blood with the dindu screaming all the way while being drained till he stopped moving.

I'm not an augur or exorcist, but this dream has effectively ended my jungle fever phase.
>>
>>79650066
Let's add to the list, /pol/!

>I make sure to time my breathing to breathe out whenever I pass niggers to avoid dragging smell deep into my lungs
>>
>>79650497
>Every time I book an appointment with a doctor and find out that my doctor has a shitskin name, I always call them up and tell them that I'm too sick to come.
>When I touch door handles I cover my hand with my sleeve, because niggers
>>
>>79650497
I thought I was the only one.

>Spend 1/2 the time holding my breath when I go food shopping
>>
>>79648773
I think the same, non-whites must leave my country
>>
>>79648773
>be looking for work all year
>nothing but women and Indians
>suddenly find a place with all white males
>best working environment and nicest boss
S surly this is a coincidence
>>
>>79648773
That may be racist but it's not negative or reprensible at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.