[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sleeping with a teddy bear degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: stretch.jpg (30 KB, 620x424) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
30 KB, 620x424
Is sleeping with a teddy bear degenerate?
I am a 35 year old lonely man, who has no chances of being with anyone.
Lately on a whim I bought a teddy bear and started sleeping with it cuddling. I feel now more relaxed after sleep.
Anyone does the same?
>>
>>79647653
I'm a 30 year old that does the same, except it's my bear from when I was a kid. So it's even more cringy.

I hope it's not too degenerate but at this point I don't really care.
>>
B8ta boy
>>
Buy a daki.
>>
File: 1tgd71pp.vichan.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1tgd71pp.vichan.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>79647797
What's a daki?
>>
>>79647653
good thread
>>
>>79647653
I'm not sure me and the wife use a 6 foot teddy as a pillow when we get too wine drunk and pass out on the couch it's pretty comfy and when I gave it to her her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store compared to her normal resting bitch face
>>
>>79647653

It's degenerate to ask it here.
>>
>>79647653
I have a toy doll that I cuddle.
>>
>>79647797
a body pillow with an waifu printed pillow case.
>>
>>79647653
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>79647653
That's pretty cringe man but understandable if you are that lonely.

How is this political exactly?
>>
>>79647653
>women are too picky!!
>Is it ok for me to fondle a teddy bear in my sleep?

t. /pol/
>>
>>79647653
>not owning a dog
They always feel when you are lonely and come over to cuddle.
>>
>>79647653
No just a sign that you need company senpai best of luck
>>
>>79648042
;__; too poor
>>
Dakimakuras are the teddy bears for men.
>>
File: 12575642313.gif (2 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
12575642313.gif
2 MB, 350x262
>>79647653
Wow.
>>
File: butts.jpg (24 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
butts.jpg
24 KB, 289x400
>>79647653

I mean it's pretty creepy, anon. I'm 23, and the only things I cuddle with are my puppers, and a 23 year old social worker that I call my girlfriend.

I highly recommend getting one of your own instead of cuddling an inanimate object that is unable to reciprocate your affection.
>>
>this is the British empire
>>
>>79647797
This

https://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/

or a fumo fumo

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD-2206
>>
>>79647848
The chinese naked girl pillows
>>
>>79647653

It is not degenerate. Unlike women, Teddy bears don't have
>loud snoring
>profuse sweating
>bad body odor
>farting in sleep
>>
>>79647653
My elderly autistic uncle does that
>>
>>79648370
/r9k/ detected.
>>
>englel flag

get a cat or dog. or pay for slag to hug per night
>>
>>79647653
Whatever makes you feel less lonely, man.

Maybe i even Grab my birth Teddy bear now.
>>
>>79647653
>35 year old lonely man
just go to the club with friends or something
>>
>>79647653
You need a dog.
Or even birds, or anything living really.

Even plants. Lots of plants. You wouldn't believe how much less lonely one gets even with just plants.
>>
Do whatever you want, just realize you're using a security blanket when you really shouldn't have to.

I used to have one when I was younger, it was a blanket I had since I was a baby up until I was maybe 8 or 9. By that time it was literally a stringy rag.
>>
File: __7Ew-mkZF4.jpg (37 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
__7Ew-mkZF4.jpg
37 KB, 543x700
>>79647653
Isn't pillow enough for you? How do you cuddle with teddy bear?
>>
>>79649174
The club can't even handle me right now.
>>
>>79647653
Caring what other finks.
>>
>>79648133
>I highly recommend getting one of your own

Do any of you young faggot normies know how difficult it is to find female companionship, much less female companionship you would want, when you're in your late 30's and beyond?

If you have money to be a sugar daddy, yeah, no problem. Otherwise the situation makes you want to put a gun to your head.

>most women are fat
>most women are divorced, reeling from a failed long term relationship, or are bitter as fuck
>most women have kids or are "oops I forgot the pill" desperate for kids
>many have serious mental issues and are being medicated
>all of them think they are strong, independent, empowered womyn
>all of them have massive debt and fucked up finances
>now add hypergamy and "i deserve a 6'5" gym rat millionaire" to the mix

Young women can be a handful to (thanks feminism!) but a far higher proportion are still thin, still without kids, and still not completely and totally fucked up from past relationships.

Now I will fully admit that I'm a little fucked up myself. I didn't get to my age alone by being an Alpha male stud. (I almost got married but she had serious issues and I was honestly afraid it would someday end in divorce rape so I walked.)

But holy fuck dating is dog shit after your early 30's. We live with the illusion that we have long lives because we drag on until 70 or 80. But life is still truly lived between 13 and 30. If you're not set by 30, socially and financially, things go to shit real fast. And there's no fixing it.
>>
>>79648938

/r9k/ virgins wouldn't know all of those intimate details that require not only fucking women, but actually sleeping with them.

>actual /r9k/ detected
>>
>>79648032
>/pol/ is one person
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.