[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg (53 KB, 620x307) Image search: [Google]
BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg
53 KB, 620x307
Why are white people always complaining? They emigrated and forcefully took major land area in the world. Then they allowed immigration from white only countries. Mean while they killed the native people in the land they invaded. (australia, canada, USA, argentina, new zealand, south africa, etc) Mind you some of these are continent sized countries. .And dont forget many of the elites in south america are european descendants...Why are you guys still complaining?
>>
>>79646739
White people made the places they went better. Niggers just turn everything back to shit, and then cry for white people to come fix their retardation.
>>
niggers destroy crackers create
>>
>>79646820
That's not true. They went to India. Did not allow them to make even a 'pin' for themselves. It had to be imported from Britain. Could not even make salt there. Bascially India funded western industrialization. they ruled for almost 300 years and took every penny. A country that was the world's 2nd or 3rd richest before white people/
>>
Because non-whites are fucking destroying everything we've built.
>>
>>79646739
Money from colonies (india mainly) and labor from africa built the western civilization. Western civlization gained superiority only after industrial revolution.
>>
File: whyte.jpg (224 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
whyte.jpg
224 KB, 1600x900
Whait ppl are the smartest...durr durrr
>>
>>79647012
>could not make salt
I think you need to read up on your chemistry

>Implying India today isnt better of than before colonization.
The east india company and the british Raj, united a scattered subcontinent into a single political entity. The amount of languages and cultures united in hindustan is enormous.

>But mu-uh slums.
The also existed in Europe. In Belgium we have history lessons about the slums in liege and people like priest Daens.

Today, India is a great power. Without colonisation, it would never have been
>>
File: women_faces3.jpg (243 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
women_faces3.jpg
243 KB, 750x500
>>79646739
where is every1?
>>
>>79647635
Making salt in their land was a punishable offense as per the white man's rule.
India is a 3rd world country only because of British.
It is too big and clumsy to be a single nation. Again British found brown people and decided they are all the same
>>
>>79646739
If it weren't for them, we would be stuck eating llamas and guinea pigs, counting things with knots, and without a fucking writing system.
>>
>>79647809
World has always been interdependent. Trade and trasnfer of knowledge was/is pretty normal. It is wrong to think your country would be stuck without invasion is wrong. You don't need to invade to create progress.
>>
>>79647805
You made me research the salt thing, as I didn't know this. A good point, but taxes like those of the british had been in place since forever.

The British did not think that all brown people were the same, and they used the diffrences between princedoms to divide and conquer. Otherwise it would have been impossible for the british to assert their rule in India.

India being a third world country only because of the british is laughable, and since you suggested it, you should provide proof
>>
>>79648029
The world only started to be largely interdependent around 100 years before the Industrial Revolution.

Also, the only relevant human exchange between Eurasia and the Americas before Columbus arrived was when the Bering Strait still conected Siberia and Alaska.

>It is wrong to think your country would be stuck without invasion is wrong
Hell, even the Incas invading helped us.
>>
File: Real life savers.png (9 KB, 318x284) Image search: [Google]
Real life savers.png
9 KB, 318x284
>>79647809
A more pertinent point is that basically no one complaining about white people would be alive without he inventions of white people that have allowed the massive increase in human population.
>>
you guys are thinking the country will be stuck where it was 300 years before if it was not invaded. Spice trade was in existence much before industrial revolution. Also buddhism originated in india and spread in many parts of Asia. This shows cultural exchange existed long before industrial revolution.
>>
>>79648854
Inventions post industrial revolution has been mianly from western civilization. Part of the reson is the damage that has been inflicted on otherwise progressive countries by colonization. That synthetic fertilizer saves that many lives is laughable. But i buy organic stuff from whole foods only.
>>
>>79648976
cultural exchange != rapid industrialisation and modern science

Also, a big part of Indian art is influenced by the greeks (greco bactrians / Indogreeks)

So even that "Native" culture is based on the ideas of the cradle of western "imperialistic" civilisation
>>
>>79649344
>Also, a big part of Indian art is influenced by the greeks (greco bactrians / Indogreeks)
shows the presence of relations between countries and that invasion was not necessary. Obviously, industrial exchange would not happen before industrial revolution (or before money from colonies and labor from africa in the US)
>>
>>79649246
Let me explain synthetic fertilizer
>NO2 is in animal shit
>Good for plants
>not enough shit to cover all fields (even in pooinloostan)
>Haber: N2 + 2 O2 = 2 NO2

Even your "whole foods" probably use NO2 from the Haber Process
>>
>>79649246
>found the liberal
>>
>>79649693
many civilizations have used syntetic fertilizer since ancient times. I guess you want the credit to the white guy as usual.. for 'inventing' synthetic fertilizer. this is good stuff to teach the kids and other fertile minds.
>>
>>79649835
took you long enough
>>
>>79649668
The greeks came into contact with India because of Alexander the great. Invasion played a large role.
Also, I think you overestimate slave labor/ colonies. The german Zollverein had almost no natural resources outside of europe, but it was th most industrialised region of the thiem

On the other hand, Tsaristic Russia had an overabundance of resources in their siberian/ central asian colonies, but could not translate that into industryt
>>
>>79650011
WTF
Synthetic fertilizer is impossible in ancient times. To take normal air, and convert the N2 (quite inert) and the O2 (also quite inert), you need enormous pressure and heat. No preindustrial civilisation could manage such a thing, because industrial facilities are needed to create it in a synthetic fashion
>>
>>79646820
can confirm this is 100% true
>>
>>79646739
>they killed the native people in the land they invaded.

Nope, Injuns died from diseases. Also there are more Injuns alive now than pre-colonialism. Marxist narratives don't hold up very well.
>>
File: picardtest.jpg (39 KB, 285x360) Image search: [Google]
picardtest.jpg
39 KB, 285x360
>>79647012
So why isn't India more like the west then?
The whites came in and showed them modern techniques... so why aren't Indians capable of building a toilet and then washing their hands afterwards? Pretty sure that has nothing to do with whites taking over, but more on their own cultural handicaps of not being a progressive society willing to advance themselves.
>>
>>79650851
I try not to be racist (not very hard obviously, because I'm on /pol/ - but I did once), but I always think what South Africa would be like if it was only white people - it would almost certainly be like an Australia with an even better landscape/natural resources/etc - fuck, it would be such an amazing country.
>>
>>79651291
The whole pointof the discussion was how a progressive and rich (2nd or 3rd richest before invasion) country was colonised and stunted to a 3rd world country. No, India is too poor to provide sanitary requirements to most of its citizens. Whites came in and took all the wealth. Your bigoted brain will not be able to think it through.
>>
>>79649246
To use farmland inefficiently is a whiteman'a privilege with all the famine going on in the world. Although I concede all that efficiency was used mainly to fatten our gullets.

But consider this: without modern fertilizer and gmo crops, many people today in Africa would die. I am not saying this is ideal, but it's better than leaving them for dead.
>>
>>79651389
Sometimes I just wish that the Boer mense and rooinek Englishmen would just team up, take the Cape and make it a sovereign state of it's own then just expel the Blacks
The Coloureds aren't that bad, it's just the Blacks that destroy shit and don't try to improve it
And t b h, I wish we were still apart of the British Empire
>>
>>79652015
How technologically advanced was India before they were colonized by England? Was their advancements the equivalent?
>>
>>79646739
Because they're basically niggers. Niggers will just blame white people while doing absolutely nothing and white people will blame the Jews while doing absolutely nothing. They have a very similar nature.
>>
>>79652039
In many states in india and other developing countries, small scale agriculture is still done with locally made fertilizers. synthetic or not. This statistic is like the one often said by film industry. For calculating loss of business from piracy, they say people in developing world will be willing to splurge a sizeableportion of heir income on dvds and games. Most of the piracy prevention will not translate into money for the industry.
>>
>>79651291
>Modern techniques

Tbqh, they didn't bring in any new agricultural techniques. In fact many of the British administrators noted that Indians were practicing field rotation better than a lot of people in Europe at the time. But OK, you keep that historical revisionist version of history where the Jews ruled the world.
>>
>>79652257
How technologically advanced was any country before industrial revolution>? anyway India had universities that taught mathematics and trigonometry, zero and many other modern tools were developed there.
>>
>>79647635
By that logic, the mughals were a boon for India since they united most of the subcontinent. Let's ignore the fact that all they did were build mosques, send ships of gold to Mecca, and just tried to convert people.

>United subcontinent
>Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, India and Sri Lanka.
>United
>>
>>79646739
>Why are white people always complaining?

Why do you care so much about what once race of peope think?
>>
>>79652708
search indian mathematics or golden period of indian mathematic
>>
>>79648385
In this post you are correct, the British generally treated the Mirzas, Sikhs, Brahmins and Rajputs very well and since they were taken care of they just said fuck it and did absolutely nothing except grow decadent. It was Sikhs that retook Delhi after the first sepoy rebellion.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>79646739

Most people who think this way generally are professional complainers anyway.

>MUH privilege
>MUH safe space
>no one understands what I'm going through.

Meanwhile we're held responsible for shit done long before we were born. You rope people into thinking that white people go around and be rasist all the time.

It's ironic too that people who claim rasism and bigotry are occurring generally judge people based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character. MLK is rolling over in his grave.
>>
>>79652708
Most of the universities were destroyed by the Mahmud Ghori. The British Raj was a blessing compared to the Muslims. That being said, it was the Marathas and Sikhs that removed the Muslims, not the Brits.
>>
File: indian_trigonometry.gif (10 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
indian_trigonometry.gif
10 KB, 400x250
http://www.storyofmathematics.com/indian.html
>>
>>79652938
People who call others racist end up becoming racist themselves.

It's a double edge sword. People end up becoming the people they despise.
>>
>>79646739
I look around my own neighborhood, and town, and state and see that wherever whites create wealth and a desirable place to live shit-skins have got to show up and take advantage of the white man's generosity and charity and do their best to turn it to shit.
>>
>>79653206
>Shitskins show up

Yeah, not like you brought them there as slaves or menial workers, they just popped up out of thin air.
>>
File: 2323.png (223 KB, 640x367) Image search: [Google]
2323.png
223 KB, 640x367
>>79653206
the labor of the slaves, the wealth from colonies and the land from the natives.
>muh wealth
>>
>>79653303

>Slavery m

They have literally no excuse now. They're just as free as any person in this day and age. Everyone involved in slavery is long gone.

Your argument is moot.
>>
>>79653105

Absolutely. I've only ever met two extremely racist people in my life, both college educated whites who believed in the whole white guilt bullshit.

I think personally we're all shitty until proven otherwise. And that's fine.

But when you start blaming people for things that happened before they were born, for things you never experienced (I.E- slavery, holocaust, etc) you're in the wrong and arguably worse than the people who actually DID that shit.
>>
>>79653428
It still takes a white brain to put all of those ingredients together. It takes white ingenuity to build railroads, mines, and factories.

Slave labor is hardly the issue. If slave labor mattered so much, then why was the North, where slavery was long banned, heavily industrialized, while the South was agrarian and largely undeveloped?

Slavery benefited a few rich people, that's all. Whites explored, built, and founded the nation.
>>
>>79653682
Humans pretty much love to hate each other.

Even in all white "perfect" communities there are still those who others look down upon. When all our skin color is the same people define others by what they do, how they dress, what they eat, how they talk, etc. Nerds against the jocks, stoners against the preps... heck, sport teams and video game fans wage anger against each other.
>>
>>79653510
Well now your country is allowing these people in. Also, you're still using them as menial workers, which is why Mexicans are being brought over by the boatloads. Even in Canada we have programs in which business owners in agriculture can hire Mexicans to take care of their farms for a lot cheaper than it would be to hire Canadians. Is this their fault? Nope, why wouldn't they want more money? Didn't white people go and show up everywhere there was money, India, China, the middle East. It's just the way the world works.
>>
>>79654012

It's sad. You're right though.

I live in Pittsburgh, so it's all sports teams all the time. I don't subscribe to professional sports, but it does seem that everything is dedicated to dividing us into whatever groups we feel a part of.

When I do play video games I like single player or co-op gaming. I used to be a big competitive faggot, but now I find that it's more enjoyable to work with a group to achieve a common goal. Just growing up I suppose.
>>
>>79654140

All feelings, no evidence.
>>
>>79654649
I guess only your feelings are the absolute truth.
>>
File: tumblr_n08xkjkjio1sldrxeo7_1280.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n08xkjkjio1sldrxeo7_1280.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>79654456
As people continue this white hate trend, hopefully they'll soon realize that if their ethnic race was the technologically superior ones they'd be in the same exact place as whites. Do they really think Asians, Blacks & Hispanics would somehow treat the world equally if they had the ability to navigate the planet with their massive fleets and weapons?
>>
>>79654649
Lol, what feelings? My parents use Mexicans in their farm which is why I know about it. I don't have any problem with it, it's good money and they work hard. You seem to be the one who's feeling hurt in his own country as it's being filled with immigrants.
>>
>>79654740

No, they aren't. Don't know why you'd assume that.

Also, you still have yet to provide evidence to back any claim in your thread. I'll wait.
>>
File: South African history summary.png (28 KB, 1095x295) Image search: [Google]
South African history summary.png
28 KB, 1095x295
>>79646739
>Why are white people always complaining? They emigrated and forcefully took major land area in the world. Then they allowed immigration from white only countries. Mean while they killed the native people in the land they invaded. (australia, canada, USA, argentina, new zealand, south africa, etc) Mind you some of these are continent sized countries. .And dont forget many of the elites in south america are european descendants...Why are you guys still complaining?
This doesn't change that you suck. While that poorly written paragraph is a dishonest and self-serving lie, it takes focus away from the fact that non-whites errode and degrade white societies. Whites should resent you for being in their nation and work to throw you out of their homelands, whether recently aquired or not.

>>79647012
>That's not true. They went to India. Did not allow them to make even a 'pin' for themselves. It had to be imported from Britain. Could not even make salt there. Bascially India funded western industrialization. they ruled for almost 300 years and took every penny. A country that was the world's 2nd or 3rd richest before white people/
This isn't true, it's something Indians say to excuse their fuck-ups and argue for reparations from the UK, a parasite seeking a host. Here is an article that looks into some aspects of it.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/colonialism-did-not-make-africa-poor/
>That aside. first, lets just look at purchasing power parity per capita in Africa by year and see if colonization corresponded to any big shifts:
>Looking at this, the answer seems to be no. There’s nothing that really pops out at you. Contrary to either narrative, it seems colonialism neither helped nor hurt. Also that Africa didn’t really get any poorer overall following decolonization.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-wealth-of-colonizers-or-lack-thereof/
>>
>>79654649
http://www.esdc.gc.ca/en/foreign_workers/hire/agricultural/index.page

Here's the link for how you can hire a Mexican in Canada for a farm or greenhouse.

I was having a serious conversation but MUH WITE GENOCIDE takes priority with you stormfags I suppose.
>>
>>79654928

>personal antediotes is evidence that I'm right
>You seem to be the one who's feeling hurt in his own country as it's being filled with immigrants

Once again, no evidence.
>>
>>79655147
>>79655109
>Murican education
>>
>>79654012
>Humans pretty much love to hate each other
Hollywood high-school flicks are not an accurate portrayal of how humans behave. The clicks clique in non-sense.
>>
>>79655147
anecdotes*

There are stats of these things, commonly know as hatefacts.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>79654876

No. I don't. Every time a state thinks it is better than another it imediately becomes a competition to measure military force-dicks and measure it in a good war.

If I've learned anything from my time in the world it's that not enough people understand history, so we're doomed to repeat it.

The players change, and the situations change, but the bottom line is that we're still human and still subject to what comes natural.
>>
Arabs held way more slaves than white people
Mongols had the biggest most vicious empire
Aztecs had human sacrifice
Niggers kill themselves so who cares if a whitey kills them. see Rwanda genocide.
Japan did much more brutal shit than the Nazis in ww2

long live the white race
>>
>>And dont forget many of the elites in south america are european descendants...

European but do you consider spainyards "white" ? I don't...
>>
>>79655177

I had to refresh the page to see your post. Also, your link doesn't explain the claim that mexicans are considered cheap labor, and assuming so is racist.
>>
>>79655603
>Doesn't explain why Mexicans are cheap labour

Well, that would be even worse since we would be bringing these cunts in for absolutely no reason.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/LMI_report_bynoc.do?&noc=8431&reportOption=wage

It was a bitch finding this but basically where we'd be paying white workers 14-16$, we pay Mexicans minimum wage. A lot of the time you can even give them cash wages at around 8$/hr as they won't be taxed for it. They generally do a better job than most to be honest.

>Racist
I can't be racist, I'm not white :^]
>>
>>79655073
I agree whites should go back to their homeland, which is europe-partial. Stop occupying vast lands all for your own.
>>
>>Evil empire blah blah blah...

Unlike England, Spain, Asians, and muslims... nobody is forcing countries to wave our flag.
>>
>>79646739
because white people are whiny and weak.
>>
>>79655603
>why mexicans are cheap labor.
If there was a even a pea-sized brain, you would have found the answer urself.
mexicans are cheap labor, outside mexico only. Inside Mexico, they vary from expensive labor to cheap labor (for their cost of living conditions). The mexicans that come to america are mainly from the lower strata. Many who cant find anything decent in Mexico for their lack of education.
>>
Imagine if the Russians started nuking the Americans and people said something like:

>"Why are you complaining, America? You nuked other people first, now you have to let it happen to you."

That's how retarded you sound.
>>
>>79656653
Stop occupying wallstreet and go back to your homeland. Stop occupying the vast sidewalk you bum!
>>
>>79646739
the empire did what it wanted...now america does it...we do what we want because we carry the big sticks to beat others with
>>
>>79646739
Because white people are scared it's going to be done back at them maybe? I mean that was the whole thing behind Manson's Helter Skelter bullshit right?
>>
Because white people are nigger of the world.
>>
>>79652371
It's your fault
>>
>>79652533
>India displaying better crop rotation compared to other European countries.
I can guess who the British were referring to. I'm looking at you Ireland.
>>
>>79646739
You literally just made an entire thread complaining about the things we're complaining about. My ancestors didn't fucking do any of these things you're complaining about. Immigration fucking sucks.
>>
>>79646739
The cowardliness of generations of whites in the defence what their forefathers fought and died for has lead us to this mass, aggressive attempt to invert reality, leading to a West infested with trannies; those limp-wristed, screamy and stunted adolescents known as 'SJWs' or 'liberals'; slimy and treacherous scum infesting your governments, and 60s, 70s IQ niggers and 80s IQ muzzies. Fucking hell. How proud your ancestors would be.

Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Archimedes, Virgil, Julius Cesar, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, John Milton, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Isaac Newton, Friedrich Gauss, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Mozart, Beethoven, Immanuel Kant, The American Founding Fathers, John Locke, Adam Smith, David Hume, and many, many more - the current descendants are failing them, you bunch of weak, pathetic cowards. Can't believe you are all allowing yourselves to be overrun by 60s-70s IQ niggers and only marginally more civilised muzzies. Absolutely disgrace. How far the glory and fruits of Western civilisation has fallen from grace.

I wish for brighter days in the West and its native peoples.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 802x523
>>79657160
>peasant sized brain
>urself

Just stop arguing when you have been defeated already, Jesus Christ you trying to justify your bullshit reasonings is cringeworthy.

>"muh immigration, yuh keel dos naytivs"

Fucking get a clue, people are starting to even believe the Native Americans weren't natives to the United States and it's IN THERE FUCKING NAME.

Past events do not justify present atrocities and that is what immigration is.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.