[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish-Italian femanon here Incase you were wondering, yes I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 639x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 639x882
Jewish-Italian femanon here

Incase you were wondering, yes I am still offended by this
>>
Fuck me, how many more of these threads are we gonna get
>>
File: הַמוֹסָד.jpg (12 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
הַמוֹסָד.jpg
12 KB, 207x243
>>79645345
Thank you for your post, an agent has been dispatched.
>>
>>79645345
Wasn't wondering.

Don't care.
>>
>>79645345
Are you Jewish or are you Italian?

If you're a wop, go shove a bunch of spaghetti up your cunt and have a toxoplasmosis stroke off the New Jersey turnpike you fuckin bitch
>>
>>79645345
0 posts by this ID
>>
File: jewish surgery.jpg (15 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
jewish surgery.jpg
15 KB, 300x161
>>79645345
kike
>jew here
Fuck off go literally anywhere else.
>>
>>79645345
Bake yourself in a pizza oven
>>
Oh? Then we'll have to do more of it.
>>
File: 1389154661992.jpg (96 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1389154661992.jpg
96 KB, 750x600
>>79645345
No one cares.
Go make a post on social media.
We're just going to laugh at you and your fee fees.
>>
>>79645345

Are you offended by something that sort of looks like the Star of David? You do realize that the Star of David is the outline of two distinct triangles superimposed on one another, right? The two triangles represent God above and Israel below merged as one. The triangles are not solid color. They are outlines for a reason. They form six small triangles around a hexagon. The six small triangles represent different fundamentals of Judaism. The hexagon represent the foundational beliefs of Judaism.

Now, the red shape that appears on Trump's image is six-pointed but that is as close a resemblance as you have to the Star of David. The six-pointed star is also used by many sheriff departments around the country. The six-pointed star is also found quite commonly in both Hindu and Buddhism to represent male and female as one (typically with a swastika in the center that denotes the sun).

It seems to me that if you look at a shape and see racism when you could have seen so many other things, it is a clear indication that you are the racist and perhaps too obsessed with race.
>>
Trump has given us the All Clear

All Systems are GO
>>
>>79645345
OY VEY I'M SO OFFENDED BY A PICTURE
>>
File: 1423583672140s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1423583672140s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>79645345
>it's a 4chan is on the news episode.
>>
>>79645345
Yeah, I bet Fucking oxygen would offend you you Fucking annoying cunt,
>>
GOOD

get gassed, kike
>>
>>79645345
Fuck you!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.