[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we solve the nu male and problem hair epidemic? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: british cuck face.png (601 KB, 579x467) Image search: [Google]
british cuck face.png
601 KB, 579x467
how do we solve the nu male and problem hair epidemic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L9GYbQTPm8

also what babies will those two have?

i'm curious
>>
>>79643793
They will have some autictic or other mentally ill children because she will be in their late thirties/early forties, if they ever have children.
>>
>>79643793
this is clearly a blue male
>>
>>79643793
implant all white male college students with trump hair.
>>
>nu-male problem

/pol/ memes about how shitskins are cucking everyone because whites are effeminate hipsters, but effeminate hipsters actually get laid all the time if they are even vaguely good looking.

perhaps you should look at yourselves. most incel communities on the internet are conservative.
>>
File: lifeexpectancy.jpg (25 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
lifeexpectancy.jpg
25 KB, 640x400
>>79644134
i have been waiting to post this for 3 years now thank you for the release
>>
>>79643793
holy fuck that bitch looks old

why do men date older women their useless
>>
>>79644409
Getting stuck on a leash like a dog by some domineering bitch is not the same as getting laid all the time
>>
>>79644611
no. seriously, feminine hipsters get laid all the time. not as much as chads, but they definitely fuck better girls than non-whites do. and of course /pol/ who doesn't fuck anyone at all.
>>
>>79644838
Even if that were true all the pussy in the world is not worth losing your masculinity and self respect.
>>
>>79644838
yeah you're right we should just all use our money on the most beautiful prostitutes

and then we can be fucking girls even HOTTER than the ones chad and carl get, all the time!

yesiree its all about fuckin
>>
>>79643793
They're going to raise someone who is on the right. Alot of times you just need to read enough to become right leaning, and what better way then rebelling against your parents.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.