[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when this happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: wtc2b.jpg (50 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
wtc2b.jpg
50 KB, 360x540
Where were you when this happened?
>>
>>79643147
7th grade english class. They wheeled in one of the TV's and turned it to the news just in time for us to see the second plane hit.
>>
Was in the 7th grade. Got out of school almost as soon as I got there cuz I threw up. I watched this all from my couch as a child, with a cup of apple juice and bowl of chicken soup. Was also wrapped in a blanket. I was on levels of comfy you normies only dream about, and I watched one of the most terrible acts ever commited upon America live.
>>
>>79643285
>>79643680

I had just started grade 5. Teacher came into our class and said the WTC in New York was hit by a plane and she was kind of crying. Had no idea what the big deal was until I got home, all I did for the rest of that day was watch the news, even listened to a radio in my room after I was supposed to be in bed for the night.

Crazy to think this shit ever happened and how much it changed society afterwards. Going back and watching the live news feeds it's so astonishing to hear the different news anchors speak about what was happening, to hear them gasp and lose all words when the towers fall. It's so hard to imagine anything like this happening now, I think if it did everything would change in an instant again and people would want war and all this SJW shit in society would stop.

Everything just seemed much more innocent and better before 9/11. I didn't even know what the fuck terrorism was until this shit happened, and I'd wager most people under the age of middle school wouldn't either, where as now a 5 year old could tell you what it means.
>>
>>79643147
Test-driving a Ford Taurus wagon for my young family.
Then I went to work.
Shitty day.
>>
I was in hysterics.
>>
>>79643147
at home, watching cartoons with my brother, my mother was on the phone upstairs with a friend of here when she came down and switched the channel to the news channel, my brother and I where first pissed, but then we saw the pictures

beside, we were in new york the week before
>>
Was four years old.
My doggo had given birth to a litter of Puppers the night before so I was just chilling in the bathroom petting em and shit
Would occasionally walk out of room and see parents and older sisters crying and shit
Thought nothing of it, got some Capri sun and went back to puppers
>>
>>79643147
On I-5 listening to Rush Limbaugh, on my way to fix a fridge.
>>
Waiting for the bus to take me to school.
We managed to watch during the first few periods. Nobody knew what the fuck was happening but I was pretty excited to see something interesting happening for once on the news.
A few shitskins got mad at me and called me and a friend out after school for talking about Afghanistan getting bombed.
>>
>>79643867
Yeah it was more innocent feeling. Everything just felt tainted after that day.
>>
Hungover in my college apartment
>>
>every post is "i was eating my porridge b4 going off to kindergarten?"

and then...
>>79643893
>>79644026
my fellow oldfag
>>
>>79643893
Did you all watch the news while at your work? My dad told me when he got home that night they had it on and saw the live feeds of people jumping, I couldn't even imagine it back then.

It's so insane how this shit occurred, I heard that every single TV channel turned into a news feed, people go on about the Pulse Night Club or The Bataclan in France or any number of attacks we have these days but nothing yet has ever matched the scope and intensity of 9/11. To see channels going from their usual mundane morning bullshit to talk of all airspace above America being shut down, and the Pentagon being attacked and the White House evacuated all in the span of 1 hour, was really the biggest happening of modern history.
>>
>>79644247
7th grade is not kindergarten you fuck.
>>
I was one year old, so I don't remember anything
>>
Sleeping in a baby carrier, I was on levels of comfy you anons can't even begin to imagine.
>>
>>79644186
>Hungover in my college apartment

>drunk on a monday night
>college

how's that "some college" working out on your resume?
>>
>>79644463
This desu
>>
>>79643147
Dancing on a van. AMA
>>
>>79643147

In gym class in probably 10th grade. I got in trouble later in the day for calling some lefty a communist faggot because he was happy about it.
>>
>>79644411
>7th grade is not kindergarten you fuck.
it's half-way between kindergarten and being a man.
so you were fapping in sister's underpants then.
happy now?
>>
File: 1464385847610.jpg (176 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464385847610.jpg
176 KB, 800x600
>>79643147
7th grade Social Studies class. My best friend and I started saying terrorists did it before the second plane even hit. We were all sent home and my dad and I spent the rest of the day shooting Osama Bin Laden targets with my 22.
>>
So what is it like for the people ITT who were really young and don't remember much of 9/11 or what it was like in North America before then? I wonder how you guys feel about it? Do you feel robbed out of a childhood of innocence, before all this terrorism bullshit kicked into overdrive and now we're having a new attack every 3 months?
>>
On a plane to America.

Hueboons thought I was I kill.
>>
>>79644463
Underage b&
>>
>>79643147
Just started 8th grade science. I walled into the class and the TV was on. We were told to sit and watch TV and we're like fuck yeah. About 2 minutes later I watched a second plane fly into it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S40V4KpStZ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYg2krLsPB8
>>
>>79644777
Just makes me hate shit skins even more desu
>>
>>79644777
Puppy fag from earlier here
Tee bee h mang, I don't feel robbed or anything cause this is the only world I have known. Never experienced the time period everyone seems to jerk off over. Now if I had been born like 89-94 like my sisters yeah I'd probably feel pissed off. They went from generally happy times n shiet to oh cool another derka derk killed some fags that sucks
>>
>>79644714
Osama didn't do it though
>>
I was suppose to take a history test, but it got cancelled so we could see the news. I've always felt guilty because I didn't study for the test the night before and prayed that I wouldn't have to take the test. Then the next morning it happened.
>>
>>79644478
Pretty good man! I was in a band so it was par for the course! How's your life going anon?
>>
>>79643147
1st grade

didnt go to school that day
>>
Sophomore year, sleeping in class. Didn't care back then. Was a huge liberal. Couldn't give less of a fuck about our country or anything other than muh income inequality (I sympathized with Occupy)

Recently some friends of mine died in Orlando. I'd become much more libertarian over the years but now I'm of the opinion that /pol/ was right
>>
I just arrived from the Philippines a month earlier and I was worried for my aunt and uncle in New York. Fortunately, they were alive and well. I was watching the news in my grandparents' house after coming home from school.
>>
File: 1465683778932.jpg (280 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465683778932.jpg
280 KB, 1024x768
>>79645213
I was 12 years old shooting targets of the guy they said orchestrated it.
>>
Sitting in the lunch room in primary school and thinking the headmistress was talking about Tower Bridge in London when she said "twin towers".
>>
>>79643147

I was just leaving the German disco with you're mom.
>>
>>79643147
I was in 10th grade basic electronics class.
>>
>>79643147
Celebrating
>>
Playing Diablo 2 with a bunch of britbongs. When shit hit the fan we made hardcore characters named "WTC1, CapitolHill" etc. and ripped them at level 1, so we had a chatroom full of ghost characters. Fucking edgelords. Regretted it shortly after when the towers collapsed.

I was a pretty terrible 14 year old.
>>
>>79645283
You monster.
>>
>>79644651
No sisters. Your mom though....mmmmm
>>
>>79645363
>over the years but now I'm of the opinion that /pol/ was right

Whether you want to admit or not, /pol/ was always right. The font of truth is at all times open to you. You need only access it.
>>
>>79644247
Do you not know we have IDs on this board you stupid fucking samefag? Or are you so inbred and retarded you forgot that you were replying to yourself? What a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>79643147

I was in a college class. In the middle of the lesson some kid ran into the classroom saying that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center. There was a TV in the classroom, so the instructor turned it on. We all watched as the second plane hit live on CNN a few minutes later. Some black kid in the back said, "Yo, this is war, son. I bet it's them Arabs." The instructor responded, "Tyrone, I think it's important to not jump to conclusions."

Anyway, we got let out early.
>>
File: 1446973658343.jpg (41 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1446973658343.jpg
41 KB, 350x450
Asleep.

I had the worst nightmare I've ever had. It was all black, people were screaming. Smoke and heat everywhere.

I woke up really suddenly and found myself sitting bolt upright sweating like a fiend.

Got up, had shower, got in car to drive to class, turned on radio, rest is history.

Later I realised that if when I did the math the dream happened about the same time as one of the planes hit.

Still creeps me out to this day.

mfw
>>
Freshman year of high school in my pre-algebra class what for people who weren't no good at math. The principal announced that a plane had flown into the WTC, but the coach who was teaching the class just kept right on teaching after that. It was only in the next period during U.S. History that we watched the news as the event happened.
>>
>>79646042
wew lad if true
>>
>>79643147
Home, playing with cars on my car city mat.
Walked in on my mom crying and my dad on the phone. was like.
>Cool action movie.
>Anon that isn't a movie, people are dead
>Too young to understand, started laughing and clapping when more explosions happened.
>Got sent to bed early.

Literally ruined my day.
>>
>>79643867
Pretty much this for me too. The next day it felt like everything changed, all the adults were scared. Now we're here importing "them" en masse and our leaders think it's a great idea. smdh
>>
>>79646042
America takes a strong kick in the nuts.
Aussie feels it in his dreams.
It checks out.
>>
>>79646539
Goddamnit, I said Aussie.
Didn't realize you were Kiwi.
My apologies.
>>
>>79643147
playing with blocks
>>
>>79646749
>>79646367
My homie.
What kind of blocks though?
>>
Junior in high school. The school made us stop watching about an hour in.
>>
>>79646405
I just don't understand why people are so quick to forget what happened and then go on to excuse all the attacks that are still happening. For so many years after 9/11 people were in a fervor about terrorism and defending the American way of life, now it seems like everyone has rolled over and are content with taking it up the ass from these people who are trying to ruin the world and destroy any fragment of peace that may exist. Wish this shit never happened and the world kept on going like it was, so fucking sick of all this terrorism bullshit and people defending muslims.
>>
Shooting hoops
>>
File: 1465342146782.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1465342146782.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
>>79646539
>>79646733

it never gets old seeing you cunts mess our flags up.
>>
What was it like for the people who were watching it happen in class, especially the younger grades? How did your teacher react? Did you see any footage of people jumping, how about when the towers fell, how did people in your class react? What did you think?
>>
I died in the plane
>>
Seeing peter Jennings all disheveled reporting on this really sticks out in my mind. Never saw a news person looking bad but you could seriously tell it was weighing on him.
>>
I was in year 10 at secondary school but did not know anything about it until i got home and my dad had the news on and then i saw.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
14 KB, 300x168
I was in the plane and I dieded
>>
>>79645187
Good goy, blame the sand dwellers for taking down boeings with box cutters and satellite phones from a cave somewhere. Zinists had nothing to gain from this. The holocaust was real and the Talmud doesnt say anything bad about Non Jews being Inferior.
>>
>>79647131
I acknowledged my error.
Sue me.
>>
>>79643147
I was at home, being platinum mad because they interrupted afternoon cartoons to show it live (I was 7 years old,I had no idea what was happening)
>>
>>79643147

Sat in work wondering why the transatlantic fibre had just shit a brick.
>>
>>79647033
ive always been redpilled on muslim my dad was in desert storm when i was young and i remember the wtc bombing in 93 then 911

i wish it would end
>>
I was 10-years-old and on a school field trip for the week, so I had zero media exposure to it. I found out when a teacher gathered the class in a group and told us, and being 10, I had no idea what the WTC was and didn't understand the scale or significance of what had happened.

What I remember most is that I had lost a glove and noticed that the teacher who told us was wearing it -- just wearing a single child-sized black glove as he told us about 9/11. I felt too self-conscious to ask for it back.

9/11 robbed me of that fucking glove.
>>
>>79647033
iktf all too well bro
>>
How do you think everone would react if it had happened in 2016
>>
>>79647205
Like I said, they made us stop watching before the Towers started falling and people started jumping so the gravity of it never really hit home, but it was pretty surreal here in sheltered, desensitized suburbia. Like watching a movie. Most of the students who didn't have relatives in NYC were just glad to be skipping school-work. Teachers were talking with the teachers pets speculating who was responsible (they pretty much got it right, guessing it was Gulf War terrorists) and speculating whether or not it would collapse (general consensus was "no, it couldn't").

I get why they turned all the TVs off (there were a good chunk of students here in South Florida that have relatives in NYC, a size-able handful even lost some in 9-11, and for them it was very upsetting), but the rumors, disinformation, and lack of information neither let anyone calm down nor let people, who were by all means old enough to, take in what was really happening. I'm sure they would have just let everyone go home if they didn't want to be liable for 1.5k juveniles roaming the streets with no supervision/
>>
>>79647952
there would be way more video of it and livestreams of people in the building

it would feel alot more personal and people would probably want to remove kebab permanently
>>
>>79647952
You'd have Barack Oogabooga on live tv shedding those fake ass Oogabooga tears, apologizing and blaming Americans
>>
>>79647952
Sjw's would say they were oppressed so that's why they acted out.
>>
>>79645283
YOU FUCK
>>
>>79647952

We'd have tons more awesome footage, that's for sure.
>>
Senior year in high school English class. Chad gym teacher comes in and hands paper to my teacher. I am sitting up front and can make out the top which says DO NOT READ TO STUDENTS. My English teacher glances at it, puts it down and continues teaching. After class when I heard what happened I left school and went home to see if my dad was in the city working ( NJ here ) . He was home. I got in trouble for leaving school. I remember going bowling or going to the movies later that day. Both places were empty and so was my heart. I will never forget.
>>
File: 3349583.png (56 KB, 571x300) Image search: [Google]
3349583.png
56 KB, 571x300
>>79647952
Hillary would immediately tweet this out.
>>
>>79643147

In school. Got told about it when I got home. Was pretty shocking.
>>
>>79645283
>he literally caused 9/11
This happened to me once actually. I hadn't studied for my biology test so I prayed that something would happen so I wouldn't need to take it that day, and a tornado went through our town, knocking out the power for the entire school. The school generator exploded and caused some fires. I don't know if anyone was hurt. Needless to say I'm more careful what I wish for now.
>>
>>79643147
Think i just came off a ferry from shetland

and was heading back to my house when i heard

and just got home and with my brand new sky digital installed so i put my feet up and had a beer watched them tower fall a few times then went out and walked my dog.
>>
>>79643147
at home, watching it from the comfort of my couch.
>>
>living in AZ
>From Long Island
>Driving to work
>hear the first plane hit on the radio
>though it was a joke
>get to work
>no joke
>try to call home using cell
>line's dead
>try using land line
>lines dead
>totally freaking out
>girl I work with says she got through
>call home on her phone
>douche bag supervisor says I can;t use a cell phone at work
>tell him to get out of my face or I will fuck him up badly
>get in touch with mom

Never got in trouble or called into HR. I think HR was like, "Are you fucking kidding me?"
>>
>>79643147
Masturbating.
>>
>>79643147
I was a pretty self aware kid back in the day. I remember the Columbine Shooting, and how I thought that something was really messed up with society. But anyway, onto the story.
>In 8th grade
>Wake up to parents watching the news with their jaws on the floor
>Asked "who did this?" Their response was, "terrorists."
>Remember watching the 1st tower fall, and hoping the 2nd would as well because "people need to wake the fuck up and we need to take action against these Muslim assholes."
>Went to school late, it was all anyone was talking about. Tears everywhere.
>My 2 best friends and I vowed to join the military in order to get revenge.
I was a pretty based 8th Grader. But then,
>Government betrays the people of the USA and goes to war with the wrong country
>Wastes American lives to destabilize the middle east and allow for the growth of terrorists organizations.
>one of my buddies actually did join the Marines, came back with PTSD, he was shelled for 6 months straight. The position could have easily been assaulted and taken out, but bureaucracy limited the movement of his unit (at least, that's what he says).
>It's current year and all American society cares about is humiliating white males, and promoting gibs-me-dats, trans faggots, and actual faggots.
Well chaps, we failed.
>>
>>79643147
I skipped school in down town Pittsburgh. Watching live on tv that day calling my mother to get home only to find out that the other plane that crashed down in Ohio flew over Pittsburgh capital where my mother worked at the time
>>
>>79643147
>was at a coffee shop when it happened
>age of nokia 3310
>came home
>turn on TV
>huh is that the new Die Hard movie or something?
>huh why would Die Hard be wrapped in channels usual "extra breaking news" format ?
>that is not Die Hard at all
>holy shit its happening
>>
>>79643147
Eating a bowl of Cheerios in my apartment, getting ready for work. Had to walk there because my stupid Jeep was in the shop. Man, fuck that car.
>>
Coming home from school. Sounded pretty bad but the news report on the radio was all slowtalk that explained pretty much nothing.

Followed the developments on the TV thinking it was just as the narrative asked me to assume.
>>
Imagine being there that day, it must have seemed like literal Hell on Earth, all the fire and smoke and screaming, sirens wailing and explosions, people dropping from the sky

The firefighters and cops who had to go in there have the biggest balls around
>>
>>79643147
yep thats me
you're probably wondering how i got here
>>
In Kindergarten

I was 5 when it happened
>>
Working at Steak n Shake. This old guy that came in every day said that on his way over the radio said that a plane hit a tower in New York so I turned on the TV. What a day.
>>
>>79643147
I was home. Probably eating because I was a fatass kid.

Workers were working on my house's AC and they started chimping out over some plane accident in burguerland. We shrugged it off as some false flag you burguers like to make.

Turns out we were right after all...
>>
>>79643147
Watched it on tv whilst mending some lights in a rec room on an army base in England.

Shit kicked off, alert status went up and my joy in watching some shit hot and hilarious tv gold was tempered by the extra time it took me to leave the base and the inconvenience of the new and long-lasting threat status. Not being able to park my van next to a building in case some arab had put a bomb under it was very inconvenient. As a result I'd say I suffered as much as any New Yorker.
>>
I was in second grade. They didnt tell us anyhting, my mom didn't let me watch TV, I literally had no idea what even happened

Yeah I'm still pissed about it
>>
>>79643147
Probably watching cartoon network
>>
>>79643147
UK College, 1st year. We were basically given the day off but at that point college Internet was better than home internet (most houses were still dial up) so many of us stayed on and scoured webpages for whatever information we could get.
Almost every news website we could find crashed that day and still crashed after they converted their sites to "bare bones" / basic html layout.
we also had a TV brought into our computer lab and had the BBC news on the entire time.

There was a lot of Muslims in that college at the time and plenty of them were gloating for a few days prattling on about how the hijackers 'had achieved fear by using their minds' or some similar shit. They kept on like this for those few days until some based local skinheads stabbed a few of them.
>>
>>79643147
USA stole us an entire day of tv programing
>never forget
>>
>>79644777

The actual attack had hardly any affect on me since I was 8. I knew a plane had hit a tower in America and that it was on purpose that was it.

During Shock and Awe I remember my dad told me to come and watch as cities in Iraq were turned into rubble live on TV. I still think that having a war broadcast live in TV is weird to this day. It definitely left an impression on me. I was more amazed by it than disturbed looking back though. Up until then the TV had been a place for cartoons and other entertainment. Now I was watching a live war in my front room and seeing all those explosions. It just didn't seem real but it was.
>>
>>79651658
>There was a lot of Muslims in that college at the time and plenty of them were gloating for a few days prattling on about how the hijackers 'had achieved fear by using their minds' or some similar shit.
Jesus fucking Christ, get your shit together Bongland.
>They kept on like this for those few days until some based local skinheads stabbed a few of them.
Oh.
>>
>>79651017
Shit, nigger, landing in Brazil is probably the worst outcome for any casualty of 9/11.

F
>>
>>79647824
what the fuck
>>
Where was I during 9/11?

In Oz, at home after a hard Uni day drunk off my ass watching the amazing The West Wing.
West Wing seemed to go off on bit of a tangent. Martin Sheen as the President is talking some shit walking down a hall in the White House, I take a piss, come back - Theres faux news footage of America being attacked. Wow. West Wing just got exciting. Kept wondering when it would cut back to Martin Sheen...? 3 minutes go by..one tower already hit..10 minutes...another tower...shits not going back. Why are you fucking with me West Wing? half an hour later..maybe 45 mins I realize this shit isnt The West Wing anymore...
>>
File: scan0008.jpg (67 KB, 498x275) Image search: [Google]
scan0008.jpg
67 KB, 498x275
>>79643147
I was in Maspeth, NY (Queens) on the bridge that crosses over the Long Island Expressway leading to Maurice Park with a bunch of people watching the entire thing live.

>Woke up.
>Put on Howard Stern.
>Heard him announce what had happened and assumed it was a joke.
>Went outside.
>Oh shit, it's really happening!
>>
>>79643147
At work.
Didn't have TV in the shop.
Only thing I could think of was to turn on Howard stern since he was in new York.
He actually did good coverage.
>>
File: 2zfiydx.jpg (40 KB, 756x668) Image search: [Google]
2zfiydx.jpg
40 KB, 756x668
>>79643147
i was just hanging out
>>
>>79651419
There was a plus side to the new threat status that I feel ought to be mentioned for balance, the quartermaster gave me a seemingly endless supply of guards to follow me about whenever I was working near weapons / ammo so suddenly I had new people to talk to.
One apparently was well known for being able to completely fill a pint glass with his balls and scrotum which still slightly intrigues me to this day.
>>
File: scan0009.jpg (68 KB, 498x275) Image search: [Google]
scan0009.jpg
68 KB, 498x275
>>79652123
>>
>>79652123
What was it like in New York that day? How did people react?
>>
at the Kindergarten, had fun playing in the sandbox while thousands of burgers got killed by sandniggers.
Later that evening i saw it on the TV, didn't really understood what happened back then.
I switched the channel to watch the sandman then.
>>
>>79652301
>>79652123

Pics I took myself... first time shared online, if anyone cares.
>>
I was shitposting on /pol/ when it happened
someone posted that terrorists had just collapsed the WTC, and that it was all over CNN, and I called him a faggot.
>>
>>79643147
I was in first grade and the teacher told us the day after that some planes had crashed into some skyscrapers in America. I didn't understand the implications until much later.
>>
>>79652301
Damn, man... That must have been such a surreal experience... I know how it made me feel all the way down in Florida, I can't even imagine what it would be like to see it like that and to be so close...

Did you think that there were more attacks on the way at that point?
>>
>>79652400
These long distance shots are always crazy.
>>
File: Sniper.jpg (124 KB, 597x399) Image search: [Google]
Sniper.jpg
124 KB, 597x399
>>79643147
>Where were you when this happened?
>>
>>79652400
thanks friend

could you hear them fall from there or is it too far
>>
File: jew fapping to 9:11.gif (3 MB, 694x544) Image search: [Google]
jew fapping to 9:11.gif
3 MB, 694x544
>>79643147

Sleeping.

Woke up to mom screaming.
>>
I was 13, in school just fooling around then suddenly all the tv's in the classrooms turn on & they start reporting on a plane crash into the wtc. Now that i look back it all seemed very staged. But i wandered the halls and found my friends then we went up on the roof where we always snuck out to smoke cigs. The school was on a hill across the river in Clifton, NJ about 6 miles away from lower Manhattan. We had a decent view of everything that was going down. We stayed up there all day smoking cigs & cracking jokes about jews. Somehow we all had this feeling that jews were behind it....
>>
>>79652381
Everyone I knew was in shock... scared that the attack wasn't over, expecting something bigger to happen.

Nothing smelled different, and there was no smoke in my immediate area and it never passed by us (visibly anyway) for the weeks that followed.

We were all really angry and wanting revenge before we even knew who did it.

The entire firehouse closest to us was entirely wiped out... besides those guys, I didn't know anyone in the buildings.

The whole thing felt like a movie... like the end of the world.
>>
>>79643147
I had the day off of work and I was in bed with my girl... I was still living with my parents and I heard my mom getting upset... Walked out to the living room and asked what was going on... She said that a plane hit one of the towers... As soon as she said that, we watched the 2nd plane hit and you just knew, at that moment, that things would never be the same again...
>>
>>79652542
Yeah, definitely... once we knew the 2nd tower got hit and the pentagon, we were scared shitless. I'd lost all faith in that whole the USA is invincible feeling. It sucked.
>>
it was night time here, I was probably sleeping, honestly I forgot all about that day, I was 12.
>>
>>79652452
I bet if anything like 9/11 happened today that 4chan would go down from too many people trying to post on /pol/ at once, just imagine how fast the threads would be moving
>>79653268
It sucks how much America and everything changed after, I don't know how we went from the mundane peacefulness of 2000 to the fucked up shithole of the world today, how many more muslims have to kill people before everyone stops defending their bullshit, I wonder if something that scale happened again if people would wake up or if libcucks would just keep shouting about dindu nuffin religion of peace
>>
>>79653268
Yep... I said it in the post above your response, but we felt the same way.. Once we saw that 2nd plane hit, there was that feeling that you just knew things would not be the same ever again
>>
I remember when my mother turned the TV off so I wouldn't see anything about it cos I was underage yknow, and my neighbour came screaming and shouted at us to put on the news.

>>79652907
Sounds like a horror novel
>>
>>79652879
Any time... no, couldn't hear any screaming (or any sounds at all coming from there for that matter) from that distance. The pics make it seem a lot closer, I guess because I was at the top of a bridge. Just heard the people on the bridge, and sirens of police and fire department passing by trying to get there. Heard a military jet fly by at one point though.
>>
>>79643147
Being comfy
>>
File: osama 9:11.jpg (34 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
osama 9:11.jpg
34 KB, 640x466
>>79647952

I'd be laughing my ass off at the prospect of 3,000 Jew York Bankers getting rightfully vaporized.

Plus we get to go a kebab removing spree afterwards.

>>79648157

"I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro ... I thank Islam for bin Laden. America's greed, aggressiveness, and self-righteous arrogance must be stopped. War and weaponry must be abolished."

-Crazed Communist Lunatic and Google Doodle Yuri Kochiyama (she like a truly delusional Red never took of note of the irony of admiring a man who was himself responsible for the deaths of countless Soviet soldiers in the 80s).

Also Trump would probably be installing AA guns on Trump Tower and style himself the savior of New York ala Robert House from Fallout New Vegas.
>>
>>79653570
I remember when my dad got home that night him saying that nothing would be the same again, I was too young at the time to really understand it until after
>>
I was sleeping, and living in denmark at the time
>>
>>79653531
>if something that scale happened again
It will

> if people would wake up or if libcucks would just keep shouting
I think it would create a much wider rift between people, to be honest... These lefty faggots are so brainwashed and poisoned by their own delusions that they're just too far gone as this point
>>
>>79653407
>it was night time here
oh wait it wasn't night.. well I don't remember anything anyway.
>>
Cozy in bed stacking good boy points, watching end of the world begin.

I was 9
>>
>>79643147
Kindergarten
>>
Was the Iraq War justified?
>>
I also remember everyone absolutely LOVING cops and then Mayor Giuliani at the time (personally, I still do)... it's funny how things change.
>>
>>79643285
are you literally me
>>
>>79645181
FUCKING MUSLIMS
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79653768
It was like someone dropping a pebble in a pond... We all experienced the same feeling your dad did...

I was 19 at the time and I remember my mom freaking the fuck out because she thought I was going to get drafted... Turns out that people were so angry and willing to get revenge that they had a huge turnout for voluntary recruits
>>
>>79643147
I was 20 and driving to my first day at a deli job

Was trying to find something on the radio but every channel was news so I listened
>>
what does it matter

oh right, shill thread
>>
>>79654565
get out of usa faggot
>>
>>79654114
America was in such a fervor after 9/11, so many patriotic events and just a general sentiment of love for their country, now this new generation of libcucks, probably a lot of them too young to really grasp how much things changed that day, spend their time shitting all over America and defending terrorism. I think public sentiment started to change as the war dragged out and the media constantly reporting on casualties, waterboarding and everything else, the pictures of Abu Gharib coming out, people were just getting fed up with wasting money and lives on a war against subhuman sand niggers, then that feeling started getting magnified into hatred against America, and things like Fahrenheit 9/11 and the collateral damage wikileaks shit, it's just hard to comprehend how the pendulum flew to the other side so fast, it's like people forget about what happened that day and how fast shit changed for the worst. I just wish things were peaceful again like they were before.
>>
>>79643147
qwefasdfasdsdaf
>>
>>79644478
>he never got shitfaced during monday night football
>>
I was 11 years old, watching TV on my grandma farm, it showed up right in between the cartoons on the morning TV shows, me and my cousin where watching, he said "WTF, that's cool" and I went berserk thinking about those people getting hurt, vicariously...
>>
File: 1464825633877.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464825633877.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>staying up late and already watching CNN with my mum
>BREAKING NEWS
>the screen changes to an image of the first tower burning
>holy shit
>second plane hits as i am some making some popcorn
>flipping between CNN, FOX, and al jazeera all night
>>
Swede on vacation in Japan

I vividly recall watching the events unfold live and getting really disappointed when towers did not topple over being the edgy 10 year old as I was
>>
>>79652055
Fucking Australia at it again. Put down the paint there stevo
>>
>>79655379
What was the coverage on Al-Jazeera like? Full dindu nuffin damage control?
>>
>>79655379
That dude looks comfy as FUCK
jelly/10
>>
10th grade
Sitting at the end of the computer lab. Java programming class.
Watched the news on TV..
First people in the highschool to witness it.
Thinking it was a horrible accident.. second plane hits.
Jump on irc.. people posting links to ragheads celebrating in their shit hole countries.
Start telling people shit is happening. They insist the TV is turned off. Schools close to an airport. We are sent home.

Hatred towards rag heads now ingrained into my mindset.
Half my buddies join Marines vowing to kill.

2 never came back from Iraq.

Trump runs for office.
Maybe we can be saved
Will never forget the looks on Normie's faces when the second plane hit.
>>
>>79655379
The guy in your picture is experiencing pure bliss...
I want to do this now
>>
>4th grade
>shit school didn't tell us about it till the afternoon
>I only got to watch coverage when I got home when everything was already over

You guys that got to watch it all live at school are lucky
>>
I was 18. I just went to sleep so wouldn't know about this until the next morning.
>>
File: 1438845141070.jpg (54 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1438845141070.jpg
54 KB, 500x594
>>79643285
But there was no second plane
>>
>>79656988
Watching it live. Changed my life. Literally the entire world was different after. I feel bad for kids who never experienced pre 9/11 America
>>
>>79643147
out on a party, literally.

I was at the first year high school introduction party and in the evening 9/11 happened. Burned my mouth on a kaassouffle that night as well though.
>tfw I turned my flag 90 degrees
>>
>>79656378
>>79657095
How did people in your class react?
>>
>I was a fundie Christian in Bishkek about to start teaching English to University students.
Our sponsoring organization freaked that the separatists in the south would blow us up, and they moved us to Karaganda instead.

>It sucked because we went from a thriving, warm, internationalist city to a cold-as-fuck mining town, and instead of teaching cool university kids I spent a year teaching middle-schoolers whom I could barely communicate with.

I left religion a couple years after getting back. Gradually went from far-left to center-left.

Redpilled on Islam though cuz I know firsthand that beliefs matter and there's normal-looking people that believe the afterlife is infinitely more important than here.

But have lived in a Muslim country or two and also know there's hope from cosmopolitanism and consumerism.
>>
8th grade English. I was picked to carry the absence slip to the office in the morning. qt 3.14 7th grader stopped me in the hall and said "Did you hear what happened to the pentagon and world trade center" me: "Wats world trade center?" "Its in New York anon...." Go to the office and all the office peeps were in the back looking at the tv. Got back to class and the teacher started talking about it and wheeled in CRV tv. Kid in class said "COOL!" and was sent to the office xD
>>
>>79657095
>I feel bad for kids who never experienced pre 9/11 America
I share the same sentiment... Everything changed so much, so quickly... Pretty fucking crazy
>>
>>79657580
Got home and uncle and moms watching tvs.. uncle literally had his mak 90 on his lap. Went and played Croc on PS1
>>
>>79657095
>>79657723
I know how you feel. There are probably kids posting on /pol/ who never knew what life was like back then, all they know is this fucked up world of today, they don't know how it was when the West was literally on top of the fucking world and nothing could stop us. I'm just glad I had 10 years on this Earth to have at least a glimpse of how peace and prosperity felt like, I've been alive longer in these shitty times than I was before them but I'll never forget the peacefulness of daily life before all the shit hit the fan and all this kicked off.
>>
Do you guys remember where you were when Obama confirmed bin Laden was dead?

I was chilling at home in front of the computer, Got confirmation from a friend who was working at CNBC and immediately told everyone.

Such a great day. Not even the leftists could ruin it with that fake Martin Luther King quote.
>>
At home, doing my homework when I heard murmurs from the living room where my mum was watching TV.
Didn't really understand what was happening, was about 7 or 8 at that time.
I found it fascinating to look at, because up to then, the biggest tragedy I had heard of was the Titanic and that was so far away.
(I've heard of wars too, but wars are somewhat different)
>>
>>79643147
At work.
>>
File: fml.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>79657095
i wonder if there will be another 9/11 level happening in our lifetimes.
all paranoia aside, its unlikely right?, ISIS will probably just fizzle out.
>>
>>79643285

exactly this but i was a senior in high school our computer programming class teacher brought that tv in and turned on the news and the first had already hit.
>>
Was in Kindergarten. Circle time got interrupted, was pissed as fuck. Went home and my dad was cursing Democrats and Islam.
>>
File: 1466379099461.jpg (320 KB, 700x739) Image search: [Google]
1466379099461.jpg
320 KB, 700x739
I was in Tampa Florida for vacation.

Turned on the TV and saw the north tower collapse and then said fuck it and went to the pool cause I was 6
>>
>>79658250
To me it doesn't feel like it will ever end, I thought it was done when Obongo got elected and said they would pull out of the middle east and close Guantanamo, then it went from the Taliban and Al Qaeda to this new ISIS bullshit, not to mention all the domestic problems from extremist SJW groups, we will probably never have peace again
>>
>>79657459
It was as if they never looked at gore on the internet b4. Like when I showed them videos of the ragheads acting like it was Christmas, they just couldn't wrap their minds around it. Girls, the 2 that were in the class started crying. This is 10th grade.

Sheltered suburban white kids. it's hard to explain. Blue pilled. Then suddenly they are red pilled , but they weren't trady
>>
>>79643147

It didn't happen.

Haven't you seen the evidence of crisis actors/faked footage?
>>
Can any of you burgers summarize how it changed America?
>>
>>79643147

in my mums hoohoo
>>
>>79649265
>er fall, and hoping the 2nd would as well because "people need to wake the fuck up and we need to take action against these Muslim assholes."
>>Went to school late, it was all anyone was talking about. Tears everywhere.
>>My 2 best friends and I vowed to

lying piece of shit.
>"people need to wake the fuck up and we need to take action against these Muslim assholes."

before this event there was zero media exposure about muslims. most of u americans probably didnt even know what a muslim was.

it took like 1-2 days for them to announce stuff like this even on tv. and u were just in the 8th grade so about 13.

what i want to say: stop with ur shitposting
>>
7th grade classroom. The intercom came on and made an announcement that there was a serious incident in new York.

A boy in our class's father left from Boston that morning. He didn't come home.
>>
>>79657093

There weren't any planes you mong it didn't happen
>>
File: 1465931603786.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
1465931603786.png
211 KB, 307x311
>>79658837
>>
>>79657580
I had the same exact reaction. I didn't even know what the world trade center was.
>>
>>79657979
This is what I think of when trump days maga. Taking the country back to pre 9/11. It's hard to explain , minorities think oh back to slavery . Fucking Normie's
>>
>>79643285

same here but it was 7th grade math class
>>
>>79659057

Bet you think this happened as well good goy
>>
>Third grade
>it was some kids b day so we were cutting cake
>teacher wheels in tv
>entire class watches
>>
>>79658837
It happened... I never actually saw planes because I only went outside to look after each one hit, then would run back and forth in and out of the house to see the news coverage.

>I posted pics I took above.
>inb4 the towers were a hologram

I lived in that house for most of my life and the towers were always within view.

Can't confirm what hit them or if it was a bomb or a ufo or a demon or whatever, but the towers were real and they definitely saw them fall on 9/11.
>>
>>79643147
I was 18 and asleep in my Mom's basement. She woke me up and I turned on the TV in time to see the second plane hit. I started getting goosebumps all over my body.

I was like,"My God, it's finally happening....America is finally going to get their comeuppance." But within an hour I was thinking they let it happen as a false flag.

Yes, I was redpilled pre-internet.
>>
I was only two months old, but because of 9/11 I grew up hating sandniggers.
>>
>>79658850
I'd like to know to, would be interesting to hear from some Burgerbros who were teenagers or older during the time
>>
>>79659755

>0.02 has been deposited into your account

Pol is smarter than that you're not going to fool us merchant
>>
>>79660567
Sorry, but you do not represent pol if you think the towers were fucking holograms... you represent /x. I never said I saw the planes, never said I didn't think it was allowed to happen or that it wasn't an inside job... it definitely happened though, you moron.
>>
>>79659044
True dat.
>>
>>79643147
Working in a Computer Renaissance store.
I read the news, and I had a wall of monitors, so I changed it to the CNN stream in time to see the second plane hit.
Everyone in the shopping center came into the store to watch. We had exactly one customer come in, and she watched for a few moments, then ran out muttering about her kids in school.
Nobody talked after that. Nobody moved. We stood and stared until it was time to go home.
>>
>>79643285
Sounds kinda weird to me tbb that they would go grab a TV for the kids to watch thousands of people to die but I guess I wouldn't expect much more from some dumbass teachers
>>
I was in 5th grade. They turned on the tv
>"Woah that was cool!"
>get a call home to my parents
>>
>>79643147
celebrating home with dad
>>
>>79661052
Yup, you got us... it was an enormous hologram. Not only were there no planes, but the towers themselves never actually existed. Every single citizen of New York was paid a handsome sum of $ to keep the secret, as well as anyone and everyone who was visiting at the time. How on Earth did you figure it out from New Zealand??
>>
>>79643147
>be 10
>walking home from school
>see some builders watching it on a portable tv in their van
>literally think it's Die Hard since it just shows footage of a building exploding and a plane taking off
>get home and my mums secretary is all flustered asking where she is
>walk into the living room to see the second plane hit and the news casters realizing it's terrorism
>quickly pop in a VHS tape to record the footage of the planes hitting because I was worried it would be too graphic to air on TV again
>remember thinking "what a way to start the new century, there's going to be a lot of wars and fighting over this"
>>
I was sleeping when it happened (vancover fag) came downstairs as my mom turned on the TV a few minutes before and was saying to my dad "the towers! They're gone.."
>>
>>79660080

WE GOT A 15 YEAR OLD HERE!
>>
>>79643867
exact same, m8. any chance you were in the gta area? I remember Sep 11/12th vividly, and Dec 2002 vividly. Afghan/Bagdhad invasions were what turned me onto current events at the age of 13.
>>
>>79644777
This had a lot of effect on the North American consciousness, and varied in degrees depending on how rural/urban you lived your life. Obviously more so for americans but we felt the sting too, as we had a hard-on for americans and the resurgence of "at least we aren't america LOL" mentality of canadians had taken a down-turn during the last year of Clinton.
>>
>>79662971
R a r e
>>
>>79663888
Yeah I am in the GTA, not far from the border and New York state. I think that's why it hit hard for a lot of people around here, because we're so close. Family member of mine was actually in NY for teacher's college that day, I guess it was hell getting back across the border. I remember people being worried about an attack on the CN Tower too.

Guess there was a bomb in Central Park today, looks like they're at it again.
>>
A guy I work with at my internship said he was at a military base inspecting their mustard gas for a government lab project.

Some guys with M-16s told him to leave.
>>
>>79664282
Nuevofag
>>
>>79643147
on the way home from school

circa 3rd grade
>>
I was cheering on the streets of New Jersey.
>>
>>79664299
Ajax at the time. 2nd cousin died in the first tower.

Even though we are distinct from Americans, we felt those shocks. I remembered everyone was ready to throw down with America for years, and the pissed-off reaction to us not going into Iraq.

I remember a kid mis-reporting the news of the CN tower getting hit on purpose. I went home and lunch and stayed home to watch news coverage. I remember Americans stuck in almost every town, and everyone trying to help out.
>>
>>79645611
You goo- I mean horrible goy it was like anudah shoah
>>
>>79643147

in bed when the 1st tower got hit.

woke up to the news and heard about it. breaking news indicated the 2nd tower had also been hit which was quickly dismissed by the news reader as an error.
>>
3rd grade art class with mrs. Pearson
>>
>>79643147
Probably home playing Operation Flashpoint or Mafia
>>
>>79643147
Don't remember. I was born in 98. Didn't even know 9/11 was a thing until like two years ago
>>
>>79643867
>and all this SJW shit in society would stop.
make it happen
>>
>>79664894
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
File: 1455599045282.jpg (237 KB, 990x1488) Image search: [Google]
1455599045282.jpg
237 KB, 990x1488
>>79664894
If your second cousin has died in the 2nd tower, would that have been dubs?
>>
>>79646808
Legos. Mom came into my room to tell me. I never gave a fuck, I was probably too young.
>>
>>79665363
I don't know, is getting nuked twice considered dubs?
>>
>>79665547
Is two terms of Obama and two of Hillary quads?
>>
>>79665669
no, it's how you ruin a country though
>>
>>79648395
sounds gay desu
>>
>>79665363
>>79665669

>>79665547

Wew, nipple man lost the bantz duel
>>
>>79665669
>>79665547
>>79665363
nippon-yank banter battle, who will win?
>>
File: slavsquatdouble.jpg (10 KB, 389x430) Image search: [Google]
slavsquatdouble.jpg
10 KB, 389x430
>>79665822
>Acting as if Slovakia's opinion matters.
>>
>>79654734
911 was the push of the pendulum to words nationalism and the right wing. However the pendulum must always swing back the other way.
>>
File: RainbowGayhouse.jpg (129 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
RainbowGayhouse.jpg
129 KB, 2000x1000
>>79665938
Pretty sure it already did, and is getting ready to go to the right again.
>>
>>79665861
Certainly not your second cousin.
>>
File: 1466280015302.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1466280015302.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>79665918
Come up with something new for once.
B-because.. i can't argue with that fampai
>>
>>79643147

5th grade music class with Ms. Garza

She had a big fucking nose, lol
>>
File: canadamaplewater.jpg (866 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
canadamaplewater.jpg
866 KB, 1152x2048
>>79666046
Be nice, they were betrothed.

>>79666157
You're one of those countries that's pretty banter resistant because even looking at your country's wiki, there's not a lot.

I can go "Haha, your a fungus country on the EU!", but that's about it.
>>
>>79643867
>I didn't even know what the fuck terrorism was until this shit happened, and I'd wager most people under the age of middle school wouldn't either

My aunt lives in Oklahoma City. I heard all about the Murrah Building bombing
>>
>>79663001

15 year olds are like 40% of /pol/ now thanks to us reaching the news several times.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>79647205
When it first happened, I was in statistics class. My school was in an area of New Jersey about ten miles from Manhattan, and there were plenty of kids whose parents actually worked at the WTC. The intercom came on, they said something vague about "an accident" at the World Trade Center, and read off a list of kids who needed to leave class and come to the office. After that, no news for the rest of the period and class continued as normal.

Had history class after that. In the break between classes, everyone was shouting that a plane had hit the building. Crazy rumors were flying - car bombs going off in the streets, stuff like that. Stopped in the library on the way to class - they had TV news on and a crowd had gathered - just in time to see the second plane hit...truly a holy shit moment.

In history class, the teacher told us that there are a handful of moments in life where history is made and no one will forget where they were at the time. Sure enough, here I am 15 years later.

After that period, they closed school and sent us home - was home in time to see the buildings fall.

It was my mother's birthday, so my family went to the mall to do some last-minute shopping, but the mall was already closed. You could see the smoke from the city all through the sky.
>>
I was a Sophmore in a California high school riding a small transit bus to school. There were only like 3 people in it. The bus lady was listening to the radio on her headphones and said "oh my god it fell down."

I was pretty consfused and had no idea what she was talking about, but the school announced we'd be having a half-day. Some kids were talking about what was going on, but like I said I didn't really get it until after school, so we booked it after watching some movie in whatever class it was and I saw the news.

I had gone to NYC a couple years before that in the late 90s with my dad to see where he was born, and where my grandmother grew up in Chappaqua.

I mean I lived nearby LA, so I had seen some taller buildings, but NYC blew me the fuck away. The WTC literally curved above me and were insanely huge, it left a big impression on me.

Anyways, when I got home and saw the news, I was gutted, and my blood boiled. I've always hated innocent death and shit like that. I was enraged and couldn't wait to join the military. I think like half the boys in my graduating class joined in some capacity. Our names are still hanging from every lampost down mainstreet.
>>
>>79666522

Maybe your mum's birthday gift was the reassurance that her family was alright in a time of panic?
>>
I was in 5th grade getting ready for school and it was on the news but considering that I was in such a rush to get to school I didn't really think much about it. I just thought it was some plane that had mechanical failure or something and couldn't miss the building, idk. Anyway once I was there the school and students were notified that the second plane had hit. Once we were briefed on the whole ordeal, everyone knew what was going on. All the kids were getting picked up from school early, I have no idea why (I was living in a small little town in Texas southwest of DFW). I don't see why everyone was so afraid, why would the terrorists waste the time and resources to attack a small town (I was a kid so that was my mindset at the time). Anyway I was one of the few that stayed because my parents were busy at work and couldn't pick me up from school and took me home at regular time. I had a friend come over after school and we were watching the footage of when the second tower fell while the reporter was doing the story. I was so shocked by that I didn't know what to think considering that a lot of people lost their lives that day. It made me think how quick death can come and why we should try to enjoy life and appreciate it as much as we can.

That being said, me and my friend went and played Grandia on my PS1 after the whole story. Lol
>>
File: kdjhkds.jpg (6 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
kdjhkds.jpg
6 KB, 203x249
>>79666777
unrelated but

Double trips, fuck yeah
>>
Funny, I've just spent all night watching 9/11 videos and then come on /pol/ and see this thread. I was way too young to remember anything, must have been the biggest happening ever. Jealous and annoyed that I couldn't have lived in pre 9/11 America, it seemed real great.
>>
>>79666992

1990's Bongland was pretty bad desu outside of the South East.
>>
File: 1436399625283.jpg (187 KB, 1643x1270) Image search: [Google]
1436399625283.jpg
187 KB, 1643x1270
>>79666723
She was in on it, the towers coming down was all she needed.

>>79666777
Checked, and I fucking love Grandia.
>>
>>79666723
That's what she said, yeah. Not to mention that my father took off work for her birthday, and that he worked very close to the WTC. Godsend, really.
>>
>>79643147
I was in 6th grade when it happened. I attended an elementary school on a military base in North Dakota.

When it happened teachers near ours burst through the door and gathered all the students and placed them in the History classroom. There they wheeled in a portable TV and turned on the news. We just sat and watched as the plane hit the buildings. Shit was surreal. We had no idea what the fuck was going on or why we were watching this.

Then I realized everyone on base was literally code Red everywhere. Still have no idea why we had to go to the classroom and watch the news for hours before getting sent home.
>>
>>79667162
I didn't play it much as it was on some demo disc thing that I got monthly, I don't remember what for but yeah it was still fun.
>>
>>79667455
Checked again, and I miss demo discs.
>>
>>79643147
i was about to sleep. but when i woke up i saw the news about it. i thought the terrorists were attacking the petronas twin tower. i was 4 years old back then.
>>
>>79667494
I played so many games that I wanted to own and never did. It makes me want to get a PSX emulator and go play them.
>>
>>79665918
sorry japanon you got btfo
>>
>>79667708

Like you did in WW2, Aquafresh? For fucks sake, Canada was able to save you, that's just embarrassing.
>>
>>79643147
In my 4th grade class. I didn't even know what Muslims were before then.
>>
File: 1467427781166.gif (819 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467427781166.gif
819 KB, 500x375
freshman in advisory class .
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.