[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean to be a man today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: l59C0Lv.jpg (48 KB, 497x497) Image search: [Google]
l59C0Lv.jpg
48 KB, 497x497
How does one be a man with all the political correct insanity all around?
>>
It depends. Do you want the leftist version or do you want what being a man really means?
>>
>>79642520
Build house plant tree marry woman have children
>>
Can you fuck yourself in the ass? And does your country allow for the partaking of beastiality?

If yes two both,

Then congratulations, you are a man and no one can say otherwise
>>
>>79642520
by not giving a fuck about it. Don't be a neckbeard autistic nazi. Get educated, pick a good major, get a good job, dress nicely, be clean, exercise and be healthy, read a lot. It turns out women are still women and are attracted to educated attractive men
>>
>>79642598
The truth please.

As a side note, your response reminded me of something my grandad said that just made sense: "If you want to piss off a conservative, lie to him. If you want to piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.
>>
>>79642716
You selling any house plants?
>>
>>79642754
I am confused.
>>
>>79642716
>>79642598
Two little boys right here folks.

The first asks a question, very hesitant. Instead of commanding and demanding.

The second can't fuck dogs legally
>>
>>79642767
I'm married with a business and a happy housewife. We're thinking about having a kid, and that's what prompted the question. Moreso regarding rearing a child in today's society I suppose.
>>
>>79642939
You are really all about that dog love.
>>
>>79643011
No point to have just one kid. Either have none or have a bunch
>>
>>79643111

yeah because i want all my money to be gone instead of just most of it.
>>
Being a man today means not being a cuck. Unfortunately, the vast majority of /pol/ are massive cucks.
>>
>>79643111
Why?
>>
>>79643481
One kid is pointless.

>you spend 18 years raising just one child
>when you could spend just a couple more years and raise way more

>what happens if the kid dies? Then what, it's over. Probably will get a divorce

Also, women initiate the vast majority of divorces. And most of them are for no reason at all. They just get bored. If she has more kids to look after that makes that outcome less likely
>>
>>79643011
if its a boy raise him to be manly, like make sure he knows how to do things, like yard work and fixing shit with his hands, and how to act like a gentlemen, be respectable. Make sure he values education and being a good person. If I ever have a girl I'm going to kill myself since no matter what you do they turn into dick sucking sluts, no exceptions
>>
>>79644130
Because remeber it's not 18 years and then at the end of those 18 years it starts all over again. No, the years stack.
>>
>>79642520
>What does it mean to be a man today?
>>
>>79643936
>>79643011
Yeah, if your wife doesn't even have a job then you should definitely get her pregnant. Or make her get a job.

I'm sure it's nice now but those kind of arrangements usually end poorly
>>
>>79642821
Your granddad sounds like a good man. And being a man isnt something you can do overnight. A man trusts his instincts. He knows when he's talking to an imbecile or not. He knows when to make the call. A man loves his family, he loves his wife faithfully and whole heartedly, and she returns that to him. His children learn from and respect him, they look up to his greatness. He may have an average job, but to his kids he's Superman ready to pull them out of harms way in a heartbeat. A man must be understanding yet firm. His constitution must be unmoving like a mountain. He knows right from wrong. He always challenges himself, constantly bettering himself daily. Mentally and physically. Mind and body, and spirit.
>>
>>79644324
What makes you say that about having a female?
>>
>>79644434
Best post.
>>
>>79644130

so to you the entire point of having kids is to keep your marriage afloat? that is incredibly shallow.
>>
>>79644567
She has a job currently(Of great stature/pay to boot). What do you mean by the arrangements end poorly?
>>
>>79644938
This is a good post. I like this advice. I've been reading Aurelius lately and a lot of this sounds like what was written in his works as well.
>>
>>79645049
No, not at all. It's just a bonus really
>>
File: 1459396939042.jpg (36 KB, 357x405) Image search: [Google]
1459396939042.jpg
36 KB, 357x405
>>79644938
I hate it when a FUCKING LEAF gets it right
>>
>>79642520
War and political overthrow.
>>
>>79642520
People ascribe so much to manhood, that we don't even know what it means anymore.

I'll tell you the real truth. Manhood is a social construct. But before you dismiss that, think about that for a minute. You're born with larger muscles, you're born to detached from the throes of society, yet to lead society. Men are born with the intelligence, the aggression, the compassion, the bravery; we're natural warriors. When you say "Who is a man?", someone stands up and says "I am", and it's by the virtue of confidence alone that he affirms his manhood. Can a confident man instill doubt that he is anything but what he says he is? It's because you accept him as a man, that he's a man.

Analects: [3:17] Zi Gong wanted to do away with the sacrifice of the sheep on the first of the month. Confucius said, “Ci, you love the sheep; I love the ceremony.”

Because so many people are trying with so much effort to do away with manhood, it creates a polarized affirmation of what true manhood actually is. You've heard it before. being a man is about being chivalrous, it's about being a womanizer, a confident walking talking library of wisdom and protection. There are many things that a man is, and it's because the left are destroying the very title of "man" that manhood itself has become even more polarized and strong.
>>
>>79642520
>image
But his children is a midget.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.