[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were Nazi Germany would you have used the gas chambers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1460850263553.png (183 KB, 386x406) Image search: [Google]
1460850263553.png
183 KB, 386x406
If you were Nazi Germany would you have used the gas chambers?
Would you use something else?
Is it necessary?
>>
what gas chambers?
>>
>>79638369
Work will set you free, JIDF.
Why won't you accept it?
What other methods are there?
>>
>>79638369
I'd have dug a hole and gave them swords and pushed the jews in. The man who could kill the other jews and build a pile of corpses and escape would be given freedom. As he leaves after killing the other jews, he would be shot, thrown in the pit, and then the pit would be buried.
>>
File: deathtoanime.jpg (250 KB, 704x904) Image search: [Google]
deathtoanime.jpg
250 KB, 704x904
fuck off weeb faggot

Britcucks are competing with Germans for being the biggest faggots on this board
>>
>>79638369
it would have been cheaper to just set them on fire directly instead of waiting until they'd been gassed
>>
>>79639096
shut up irrelevant country faggot
>>
I wouldn't have even built camps.

>tell Joos they're going to camps
>load trains
>run trains to woods
>stop at fucking hole with firing squads
>fill hole with Joos
>repeat

Too much goddamn work building camps, tattooing prisoners, keeping records of prisoners, feeding prisoners, creamating bodies, building masturbation-to-death machines, building rollercoasters of death, boiling dead Joos to make soap, tanning their skins to make lamps, etc.

I mean, I've got a war to fight on two fronts. Ain't nobody got time for all that shit.
>>
>>79639488
It's so weird how the industrious and efficient Germans would use such a complex system simply to kill some Jews.
>>
>Have one ammunition factory make ammo for one, maybe two days
>Use a bullet for each
There you go.
>>
>>79639096
ching chong bing bong
>>
I'd just dig a big hole and put all the jews in it and bury them
>>
I would just have deported them.

Jews should live in Israel.
>>
I'd have just lead them at gunpoint into a field surrounded with a barbed wire fence and huge trenches, and then hosed them down with water cannons and let the cold do the rest.

They'd be dead within a week of winter.
>>
>>79638369

Almost all the jews were killed by typhus and starvation, with the minority in some machinegun pit in the east.
>>
>>79639879
what's israel
>>
File: tWiFALg.gif (2 MB, 230x169) Image search: [Google]
tWiFALg.gif
2 MB, 230x169
>>79638369
tbqh

can be used as animal feed
>>
Use jews as minesweepers/bullet sponges on Eastern Front

100% E F F I C I E N T
>>
>>79639488
they actually did that but the people shooting would eventually go insane
>>
>>79639879
that was Hitler's plan but the Jews betrayed him
>>
>>79640100
not bad actually
>>
>>79640150

So, you're telling me shooting people you've never seen before is more stressful than living in a camp with them for months, seeing them every day, maybe even talking to them--and THEN killing them by hideous and hillarious methods?

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that idea.
>>
>>79639879
>deport able-bodied people so they can fight against you
>>
File: Andersonville typhoid.jpg (862 KB, 2027x3456) Image search: [Google]
Andersonville typhoid.jpg
862 KB, 2027x3456
>>79638369
In the 1940s Zyklon-B was a common insecticide.

There was an outbreak of disease carrying lice at the camps brought in by Jews who were living in unsanitary ghettos. The lice caused typhus outbreaks. Zyklon-B and showers were employed in an attempt to end the outbreaks.

pic very related
see a resemblance between German camp survivors and Andersonville prison survivors?
>>
File: KFC.gif (484 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
KFC.gif
484 KB, 500x225
>there are people ITT who think this would take more than a year with current technology
>>
>>79640759
are chickens jews?
>>
>>79638369
The holocaust was the reason Germany lost the war. If they didn't send so many resources and man power (both through killing Jews/others who could have been scripted into military service, and the amount of military guards it took to run the camps), Germany would have easily destroyed Russia.

Shows hitler was as bad at military strategy and resources as he was bad at art.
>>
>>79641201
but if they didn't attempt to get the jews then who will?
>>
>>79640744
Typhus doesn't cause starvation.

Starvation causes starvation.
>>
>>79638369
If I had rounded up millions of people and wanted to kill them in mass, I would have simply refused to feed them or turned off the heating system in the winter.
>>
>>79638369
id put the jews in special divisions of the army and have them either fight as cannon fodder or threaten to kill them
>>
File: 1465256359261.gif (723 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465256359261.gif
723 KB, 500x281
>>79638369
I-I don't hate the jews..
>>
>>79642004
Then surely you hate yourself
>>
>>79642128
He probably just doesn't know better.
>>
>>79642004
>t. rothschild
>>
What gas chambers?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.