[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the FBI is watching this ... what is your plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1200x800
Judging by Istanbul attacks, once the terrorist realized they couldn't pass the security check points they turned around and started shooting and blowing people up outside the secure area.

One thing I noticed is that the massive TSA lines during the busy hours are the PERFECT target for terrorists to inflict massive casualties. Imagine 3-4 gunmen with suitcases packed with explosives spread out throughout the line with hundreds of people trapped!

This is a really scary scenario, yet all too possible! You are all focused on stopping terrorist from getting on planes, while all they care about is inflicting as much human casualty as they can before they are killed.
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (79 KB, 928x523) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
79 KB, 928x523
The plan is classified I can't say any more than that.
>>
>>79637318
Good points. Will implement them next time we do a live drill.
>>
Airport security is fucked anyway.

People accidentally bring keychain knives on planes all the time.

What freaks me out is someone doing that, but on purpose. And then somehow breaking one of the plane windows

I mean how strong can those things really be?

I haven't flown in years because I'm paranoid about somthing like this. Maybe I'm just uniformed about planes and they're super tough. But I just don't know
>>
>>79637318

The key is gathering intelligence. If the terrorists can get their equipment and get to the lines, it's already too late. FBI needs to find them during the planning and preparation stage.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (7 KB, 135x146) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
7 KB, 135x146
>>79637318

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>79637318
Airport security is just a placebo they use to make them look competent.
Like that guy that pretends to be doing all the work in a team when he is just moving empty boxes from one place to another.
>>
>>79637749

Airport security is just to give people a false sense of security I think. I have taken razor blades onto planes many times, by just forgetting to take them out of my straight shave razor ... nobody cared!

It's not like you need to have a PhD to work as a TSA agent. The system is as strong as it's weakest links.
>>
How does Israel do it?

They get daily attempts on targets like this. Whatever they are doing, we should copy.
>>
>>79638180

Racial profiling!
>>
>>79637318

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY
>>
>>79637749
Flew from Vancouver to Edmonton once and sat beside a girl who just got back from the Dominican and had a big bag of machetes as her carry on, said she was allowed them because they were "artifacts" and her flight didn't stop in the u.s...like 10 sharp as fuck huge blades
>>
>>79638180
The difference is in the volume of traffic the Isra-elis deal with.
>>
>>79638325
>>79638170
See and that's why I'm so hesitant to fly

It doesn't even take a terrorist. It just takes someone who's suicidal, or someone who has a mental break. And then it's potentially all over.

Do they not see those knives, do they just not think its a big deal?

It's just planes seem fragile and maybe I'm wrong but I always thought that even a little puncture could do huge damage to the cabin
>>
>>79637975
Just like they stopped Omar Mateen? Apparently the guy was on their watchlist ... twice!

Yeah right.
>>
>>79638777
That's a myth that you could easily Google
>>
>>79637749
>And then somehow breaking one of the plane windows

It really, really wouldn't matter.
It would suck more if the dude pulled one of those out and started stabbing people left and right, but the plane really wouldn't be in any danger with just one guy with a knife.

Watching this should help, and one of the comments below mention the Aloha Flight 243, where explosive decompression happened and took out part of the roof... with only one casualty, the Flight Attendant that apparently wasn't seated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG2h1aDB6k

Hope it helps to ease your paranoia.
>>
>>79637749
pilotfag here, stabbing the windows won't do anything.
>>
I would like the gauge burger opinions on the probability of an attempted attack tomorrow during celebrations.

>crowds
>fireworks (perfect distraction)
>during ramadamadingdong
>symbol of everything they hate about the west

i have no doubt there will be plenty of armed people who will attempt to stop it but I'm talking about an attempt and what do you think the probability of an attack is?
>>
>what is your plan?

Top men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdjf4lMmiiI
>>
>>79638941

Bitch wasn't buckled up. Suppose she learned her lesson
>>
>>79639224
Liberals don't celebrate 4th of July. The people who are out and about are hard targets.

When a terrorist wants to score big, he walks into a Gun Free Zoneā„¢ during a hippie cultural exchange.
>>
>>79639341

She was walking through the aisles. Don't think there's much to do in that case.
>>
>>79638777
Flying is like taking a city bus nowadays. You gamble getting shot by a nig or a cop or an arab stabbing you in the head.
>>
>>79639466
What about in a nogunz state?
>>
>>79638170
I have taken razor blades onto planes many times

OK edge lord, settle down
>>
>>79639466
Yes, this is true, but very likely they may try to car bomb an event or just a few pipe bombs left in a backpack. Blowing shit up for a muslim is like drinking to an irishman. Any excuse is a good enough excuse.
>>
>>79637318
Anyone dying from flying is acceptable to me because they're all putting up with the jew tsa scam, death is deserving.
>>
>>79639742
This plus whoever didn't get to martyr themselves this month might be in a hurry and not necessarily care about how hard of a target it is
>>
I've thought this for years. It's easy to kill the same amount of people that board an airplane

The real risk with airplanes is having terrorists gain control and use it as a weapon, like on 9/11

The only real security measure implemented post-9/11 has been the locked steel door to the cockpit, but as we have already seen with Germanwings Flight 9525 that can be a double-edged sword
>>
>>79637318

HAHA you poorfags. Still not learned how to fly on private jets, huh? Still waiting in queues, I see?

Get money, peasants.

Poor people, not even once.
>>
>he thinks government cares if civilians die

they love it just more reason to enslave the population
>>
Why are planes afforded special protections? It's for show. In the 1970s, hijackings occured regularly, we didn't strip search our grandmothers in response.

Flying is one of the safest modes of transportation. If the government is concerned with saving lives, the should expend more zeal and funding towards automobile safety or removing the processed bullshit from our diets.
>>
>>79637318
I have always wondered why terrorists do not attack cruises?
If I were a terrorists I would definitely research the possibilities.
>>
>>79640429
rare
>>
just because the government says the fbi can't profile doesn't mean they don't profile. you can be sure anyone that even has minor sand nigger features is being watched like a hawk
>>
>>79640429

Do me a favor and stick your head out the northern window in 45 minutes. We want to make sure the drone is hitting the correct apartment.

In all seriousness, terrorists are extremely exaggerated as a threat to the west. A single crazy man with a gun can kill 50 people. If a well organized group were as dangerous and determined as the media makes it out to be, there would be significantly more destruction.
>>
File: 1462926038819.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462926038819.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>79640711
>single crazy man with a gun
>not 'islamic terrorist with a gun'
Spotted the disinfo shill
>>
>>79638941
Thank you and everyone else that replied as well
>>
>>79640974

>not 'brown haired guy with a gun'
>not 'guy who liked spaghettios with a gun'

The guy was mentally ill. His religion had little to do with it.
>>
They have to show a ticket to get into the security line.

checkmate, terrorist.
>>
>>79637318
"Remebah, no habibi"
>>
>>79640711
The real destruction is not in the body count my friend. Look at what 9/11 achieved! America lost it's shit and rekt it's economy in response by starting frivolous wars. ISIS was born and Al.Q is stronger than ever.
>>
>>79640429
Somalian Pirates do if you count them as terrorists
>>
>>79641161
did he say he did it for spaghettios or because he had brown hair?
>>
>>79638180

They profile and they have a bigass wall and actually pay attention to who they let in.

of course that would be too expensive for us (a whopping 10 billion dollars) so instead we just spend hundreds of billions a dollar a year on various security agencies and wars and erode the constitution to spy on everyone. you can thank liberals for that one.
>>
>>79641334
why would you count them as terrorists?
>>
>>79641512
They hold the boats for ransom.
>>
>>79638777

So do you not drive anywhere either? Because you are a million times more likely be killed driving than flying in a plane in the US. You're more likely to be struck by lightning. You're more likely to be killed by a shark. etc. etc. etc. if you're afraid of flying then you should be afraid of leaving the basement.
>>
I feel really sorry for the FBI agent that has to monitor this board.
>>
>>79641584
>there are people who leave their basement
wow I didn't know 4chan turned into tiner or playboy
>>
>>79641225
>>79640711
Good thing it gives a reason to keep those dirty muslims out
>>
>>79641820
*tinder
>>
>>79641632
its horrible
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 211x239
>Tfw I'm going on nexus global entry and TSA precheck and won't have to wait in long ass lines in security and customs at the airport anymore
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466910281992.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466910281992.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>79641825

Yeah, I see how that's working for you now...

15 years has certainly taught us that we can't fight terrorism by invading and destabilizing more countries.
>>
>>79642281

Don't worry, these precheck lines are the first place terrorists attack.
>>
>>79642281

I somehow automatically got on the precheck (i think its because i use an airline credit card). its fucking nice. i don't even have to take my shoes off or laptop out in security.
>>
>>79637318
>what is your plan
grashing dis blane :DDDD
>>
>>79637318
I think about this every time I'm in line at the airport. Can you imagine your last moments on earth being some $10/hr McDonald's reject cupping your balls to check for assault liquids as an IED turns you to paste?
>>
File: McTrump-curve-poster.jpg (406 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
McTrump-curve-poster.jpg
406 KB, 1080x1080
>>79639114
hahahaha
>>
File: 1466491324693.jpg (238 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466491324693.jpg
238 KB, 832x1280
I don't care because I'm not a wrongdoer and only have politicals opinions.
>>
>>79643083
ow fugg i wanna big mac
>>
>>79637318

Remember, no Russian
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.