[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The image was previously featured on /pol/ — an Intern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>The image was previously featured on /pol/ — an Internet message board for the alt-right, a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites and white supremacists
>One relationship of particular importance to their "anti-White conspiracy" is that between Jewish reporters and Hillary Clinton, whom they believe to be working in tandem to undermine the Western world

Jesus fucking kek

https://m.mic.com/articles/147711/donald-trump-s-star-of-david-hillary-clinton-meme-was-created-by-white-supremacists#.w8U8msqPZ
>>
>>79636679
that's probably the best description of pol i've ever read
>>
haha. Also
>2016
>be a nazi
>>
>alt-right

they're trying to lump is with the milo reddit cunts
>>
>>79636865
/pol/ is the new reddit cancer.
>>
>>79636774
I would love to hear a desciption of /pol that didn't include those terms and be accurate.
>>
File: 1465538030016.png (373 KB, 731x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465538030016.png
373 KB, 731x1000
>if Nazis agree with you, you ARE a Nazi

media logic
>>
>>79637057
>loves hitler
>hates jews
>bitches about how whites are being put down and such
thats 100% spot on
>>
File: moloch.jpg (46 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
moloch.jpg
46 KB, 321x325
>>79636679
It's the star of Moloch in reference to her email where she said she sacrificed chickens to Moloch. https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
File: 1463653478122.png (836 KB, 1428x1274) Image search: [Google]
1463653478122.png
836 KB, 1428x1274
>spamming this shit

Fuck off FishBoneHead
>>
>>79637378
nazis are extinct
you only agree with nazis now. these kind of people are what we called as neo nazis or nazi sympathizers.
>>
>>79637455
Acts 7:43
>You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon.
>>
>>79636865
Nah, 4chan is to blame and always was.

do you even remember how degenerate /b/ used to be?

Full of faggots from the start.

/pol/ is just the same losers that characterize 4chan when they try get political with their chaos and filth ideology. They try to hide it behind fake morality
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.