[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS JUST A SHERIFFS STAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: sheriffs star.png (897 KB, 1564x771) Image search: [Google]
sheriffs star.png
897 KB, 1564x771
>ITS JUST A SHERIFFS STAR

Sheriffs stars have circles at the end of each tip. It's a totally different shape.

fuckin kek @ this damage control. It's another unforced error by trump. are you seriously surprised that this retarded orange faggot really made YET ANOTHER mistake that makes him look like a bigot?
>>
>>79636451
(((OP)))
>>
File: swastika.jpg (54 KB, 1038x575) Image search: [Google]
swastika.jpg
54 KB, 1038x575
>>79636550
>different symbols have different meanings
>must be a jew

OKAY
>>
File: 1459396939042.jpg (36 KB, 357x405) Image search: [Google]
1459396939042.jpg
36 KB, 357x405
>>79636451
>mistake
>>
File: BCw0bzw.jpg (439 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
BCw0bzw.jpg
439 KB, 900x1200
4d chess>3d checkers>2d roshambo>this
>>
>>79636451
Assuming you are right and it was a kike star, tell me what is wrong with what he posted.
>>
>>79636952
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
>>
>>79636897

This article is satirical and making fun of her right?

...right?
>>
>>79636952
because it plays into the "trump is a loudmouth racist bigot" narrative that the media is pushing a loses him voters.

Did you forget that he's trying to win over voters or are you just concerned with someone parroting your anti-Semitic edgelord autist views?
>>
Well all know Trump wants to kill all the bikes, who cares?
>>
File: annudah showah.jpg (48 KB, 442x675) Image search: [Google]
annudah showah.jpg
48 KB, 442x675
>>79636451
THEY KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>79637387
I'm happy about the kerfuffle

If you think the average American gives a flying fuck about this you are dlusional.

However, Every time the media gnashes their teeth and faints to the floor over non issues, Trump wins a little bit more.
>>
Literally who the fuck cares?

Every thing you do can be considered racist, sexist, homophobic, antisemitic, islamophobic, ableist, transphobic, etc. by someone out there. The media is just spinning the shit out of this to avoid talking about real issues (like how corrupt Shillary is).
>>
File: average.png (81 KB, 861x677) Image search: [Google]
average.png
81 KB, 861x677
>>79637739
>average americans
>average
reminds me of another very important average PIC RELATED

The average American doesn't give a fuck (nor understand) about cyber security, which trump keeps droning on and on about no no avail. See you in November you faggot. You trumpfags are just as bad as bernouts now.
>>
>>79638683
That reminds me of the Brexit polls

Remember those? Right before the average britbong BTFO the EU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.