[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYT going full Great Replacement today. Luckily the dislike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: fdsfsdffsfsd.png (593 KB, 867x653) Image search: [Google]
fdsfsdffsfsd.png
593 KB, 867x653
TYT going full Great Replacement today. Luckily the dislike bar is more based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxkUzUr2L-U
>>
Archive, mirror? Something else so I don't give those faggots a click
>>
>they even admit it is natural to be drawn to what is similar
>>
>>79635561
> yuu needz the culture tu bee wll runded individull
why is is that diversity of culture begins and ends at the melanin level?

An all white yurop is still culturally diverse

Races do not have culture. Ethnicities have culture
>>
>the young turks

clickbait for alt right weenies
Seems like you fell for it.
>>
they literally said nothing...
they went through mental hoolahoops just to come to the conclusion that people in the in the center of the country are more xenophobic then on the coasts based off of sweeping anecdotal generalizations and zero proof
>>
>>79635561

>muh diversity

>A phrase often shouted by liberals when they have run out of a substantive argument.
>Not to be confused with "muh raycist", this is more subtle by avoiding the use of the R word but has the same effect.
>>
>>79635561
Cuckroaches.
>>
>>79635561
>caring what the young bolsheviks say
>>
>the UK has so much to learn from cultures that have never accomplished anything

What did they mean by this?
>>
>1.7k views
Their opinion is literally worthless
4chan has 200.000 users at any given moment
>>
>that dislike bar
lel
>>
>>79637207
I dont want to give them click revenue

Is this an actual quote? That's insane
>>
>>79636411
If you have Adblock they don't get any revenue from it.
>>
I fucking hate Cenk
>>
>>79637037
The comments section is a good place to convert people. Lots of classical liberals (not progressives) who are sick of their shit.
>>
File: chicago.jpg (142 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
chicago.jpg
142 KB, 1000x750
>flyovers BTFO
>>
>>79635982
what is the logic behind not wanting to "give someone clicks"? is it as petty as it seems?
>>
>>79635982
Dont click it.
>>
>>79638875
>less clicks
>less shekel
>less roaches
>>
File: bNZAMwwoj0U.jpg (59 KB, 513x604) Image search: [Google]
bNZAMwwoj0U.jpg
59 KB, 513x604
>>79638875
They think that by clicking they're giving TYT revenue, but they get nothing if you have Adblock. Even if you don't though, the revenue you'd generate is trivial compared to the influence you can have on people in the comments section. Well, assuming you don't go full 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW etc.
>>
File: 1457898180294.png (156 KB, 347x425) Image search: [Google]
1457898180294.png
156 KB, 347x425
>>79639473
>Post in my comment section and generate interest
>We dont gain anything from it
Stop posting with a proxy you dirty roach
>>
>>79638045
fucks sake no, it was a joke
>>
>>79639697
How does posting in their comment section generate interest when the only people seeing it are already in there?
>>
File: 1465901227946.jpg (145 KB, 1225x735) Image search: [Google]
1465901227946.jpg
145 KB, 1225x735
>>79640058
The views and each comment posted on their videos give them revenue. It's how all famous youtubers get their shekels.
>>
File: 1429770697442.jpg (184 KB, 1000x1230) Image search: [Google]
1429770697442.jpg
184 KB, 1000x1230
>>79635561
>Muh food

It's always about the food. They don't have any other arguments.

Oh except the fallacy that without mixing of cultures there is a lack of exchange of ideas, aka less advanced cultures.

We were doing fucking great before the Jews deciding to flood every already advance western country with shitskins. Now we have been advancing our societies knee deep in mud instead of at a normal pace.

Point in case - We have roaches on "news" networks pushing for diversity programs that waste money and alienate people at the work place. The productive white ones.
>>
File: GRAUN.png (89 KB, 258x309) Image search: [Google]
GRAUN.png
89 KB, 258x309
>I love diversity, i love the different cultures coming together, I love learning new things about each culture, the rest of the world should be like L.A.

wow..... really makes you think... Here's what it made me think of.

Imagine, if you will, that you live in a wealthy western country with high GDP, quality of life, educational attainment etc.

Imagine all of the things we enjoy and the freedoms that we have as western citizens in these countries. The rule of law, the mostly fair justice system, women's abortion rights, damn even marriage equality for faggots.

Now imagine we invented a time machine. We use this time machine to travel back to the 11th century and we round up 5 million Christians who live in a culture with very few rights, public executions, hatred of gays, oppression of women, unfair justice systems and anti-human laws etc. and we transport them in our time machine to the [current year].

We give them houses and welfare and we tell them to live in our societies.

What do you think happens? What happens when people from a completely distant and backwards culture are expected to live alongside a culture with completely different values, customs, rules, knowledge, and way of thinking.

It results in separation, division, conflict, resentment, violence, crime, war, death and destruction.That is EXACTLY what is happening in the west when we try to import massive numbers of Muslims from 3rd world shitholes, except it's even worse because most don't speak the language of the country they are coming to.

These regressive retards at TYT think that all cultures are equal, that all cultures are compatible and that it's only racism, nationalism or xenophobia that makes people not want massive numbers of people with a barbaric religious ideology coming to their cities, towns and neihgbourhoods.

TYT are just 1 intellectual step above some greasy hippy on the street holding a sigh that reads 'peace and love.'

Fuck them.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.