[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women protest naked all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nakedprof.jpg (68 KB, 664x1063) Image search: [Google]
nakedprof.jpg
68 KB, 664x1063
>'Brexit leaves Britain naked': Cambridge academic stages nude protest against outcome of EU referendum

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/01/naked-don-a-cambridge-academics-protest-against-brexit/

>Ms Bateman, who is an economics fellow at Gonville and Caius College, posed naked for a nude portrait of her by the painter Anthony Connolly last year.

>A source who took part in the meeting told the Daily Telegraph: “It is well known to the faculty that she has posed naked but obviously the behaviour here was different. One thing is to pose naked and another to show up naked.

>“This was a standard meeting about the teaching of economics and we moved away from her state of dress. We remained silent on that issue and managed to get through the agenda in the meeting.”

Women who protest naked and use sexuality to get attention embarrass themselves and their causes. If your ideas are good, they will win in a logical debate without gimmicks. When women get naked to draw attention to their ideas, they are cheating in the arena of public discourse. If a man showed up naked to his mixed-gender workplace, he would be fired and/or arrested.

Perhaps the sexual display is her real motivation, and the economics justification is the excuse. Every human is trying to appear attractive, but while a man can accomplish this by being the best economist in the room, a woman's body is somewhat valuable by itself. Her goal is not to promote her ideals and change the world for the better as much as it is to make herself seem cool and sexy.
>>
>>79635534
Hot.
>>
Why do women look for any excuse to take their clothes off?

Do they not even realise that it's not titillating or interesting anymore? Like, you know we have the internet yes?
>>
Women have nothing between their heads that could help them in these types of situations, so they use the thing between their legs.

I mean it has worked for solving every other problem they've ever run into, right?
>>
>>79635743
That's assuming a woman who thinks taking her cloths off in this type of situation is a good idea is self aware
>>
>>79635534

I guess it's like when a prisoner leaves prison after decades, they feel vulnerable because they are finally free to do anything
>>
>>79635534
What an ugly bitch. You should have some laws against this.
>>
>>79635534
>(((remainian academics)))
>>
>>79635534
They're just trying to get leverage with sex. They're used to doing that in their personal lives and think it'll work in politics as well.
What's fucking sad is that we keep giving them attention for it instead of calling them out on their shallowness, entitlement, and stupidity
>>
>>79635534
Clinton should show up naked to the first debate against Trump. She would instantly win.
>>
>>79636150

syrian telling britain how to run its country lmao
>>
>>79636453
ROFL

It would be hilarious if everyone in this woman's economics office showed up naked to the next meeting and claimed that they were doing it for this or that cause. "The lack of border security leaves Britain naked". The lack of donuts in the break room leaves me naked.

I guess she would probably spin that into harassment and oppression of her sexuality.

inb4 1 post by OP. I have to go to work.
>>
>>79635534
Gets you dipshits, who don't even like her cause, to talk about her cause. This is why liberals win, because they tend to be smarter and the right is stupid as fuck, generally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.