[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do people mean when they say the holocaust is a lie? like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: shit.png (2 KB, 345x31) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2 KB, 345x31
what do people mean when they say the holocaust is a lie? like how is false, or is the narrative sorrounding the holocaust false?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 960x600
They mean the exaggerated narrative/story called "The Holocaust" is a lie. Jews were rounded up and hundreds of thousands died to disease and starvation, but everyone in Germany was dying during that time period so it was more or less par for the course.

(((USA))) double tapping japanese children with nukes was literally a worse war crime.
>>
Holocaust happened.
But 6 million is a lie
>>
File: 1627.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1627.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>79635394
>>79635464
>>
Lots of little lies (6 gorillion lies one might say) all piling up. Like lampshades made of human skin. If the Holocaust was really the gravely terrible thing which they say it is, then why the need to exaggerate? Isn't it self-evident already?
>>
File: holocaust for newfriends.png (333 KB, 1781x757) Image search: [Google]
holocaust for newfriends.png
333 KB, 1781x757
>>79635042
>>
the biggest redpill is how the elite jews created it so they could kill off the subhuman jews they didn't like for an excuse to have their own nation.
>>
>>79636057
So because some people involved in the Holocaust made up things about it that means it's false
>>
>>79636354
I never claimed it was false. Reread my post. I think it's self-evident that it happened and that it was terrible. Why then do people feel the need to exaggerate it and why do others feel the need to repeat those lies?
>>
>>79636576
>Why then do people need to exaggerate it?
Ask them. People make up shit all the time it doesn't mean anything.

Tell me. How many Jews do you think died in the Holocaust?
>>
>>79636336
This. Hitler was working with the elite jews from the start. The rothschild bank seizure was just a coverup.
>>
>>79637060
How could I possibly know that?
>>
Jews were never intentionally killed en masse. Maybe there was a rogue guard or something that committed some murders, but only about 500,000 tied and it was from typhus. There were no gas chambers, they were delousing chambers. All the "death camps" were only on the sites where the Russians took over: none were on the American side. The Holocaust myth was created by the Russians to distract from their own war atrocities. These "gas chambers" were mostly destroyed by the Russians before the Americans got there. The buildings that stand there today are "recreations".

The Jews on a mass level pushed this narrative to get Israel. On an individual level they did it for celebrity: they were like fishing stories, they got worse each time they told it until they started to believe it themselves. There's multiple instances, including Weisel and many others, being trapped in their lies and having to admit it.
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 542x1099
>>79637743
>all the massive holes in our jewish narrative are PURE COINCIDENCE goyim
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.