[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian General: Martyr Hyacinth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 64
Readings:
Romans 2:10-16
Matthew 4:18-23

>Russia law proposes banning protestant evangelism
http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html

> Holy Synod condemns Yoga
http://www.topontiki.gr/article/132947/i-iera-synodos-katadikazei-ti-giogka-den-einai-gymnastiki-alla-teleti-toy-indoyismoy

>Anglo-Orthodox thoughts on Orthodoxy and Nationalism
https://heavyangloorthodox.blogspot.com/2016/06/more-thoughts-on-orthodoxy-and.html

>EP Bartholomew letter to Pope Francis
https://zenit.org/articles/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomews-letter-to-pope-francis-on-feast-of-sts-peter-and-paul/

>Jews interrupt Greek Orthodox prayer in Jerusalem, call them evil Nazis
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.726345
>>
Nice desert god you got there, goyim.
>>
yooooooo

What's going on with that animal in the upper-left? We'll just set aside the skeletor for now.
>>
File: 1467364285558.jpg (208 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1467364285558.jpg
208 KB, 500x643
Thanks Anon,

I was thinking of making one of these.

Reminder:

>/pol/ is a Christian Board
>/pol/ is a board of peace
>Christian revival is the cure for Western degeneracy

Tell me, Christpol, how do we reconcile our judgement of poor foreigners and Muslims with Christs commandment to not judge others, as well as give charity to the worlds poor?
>>
>>79633890

Donating to the IOCC is good for the refugees as well as for people in the west that don't want them coming in. So even if it's not out of charity it still serves a practical purpose.

https://youtu.be/3GyjdcCGJgE
>>
>>79633614
>>
>posts only idolatry and catholic nonsense
>Christian general
>>
Close minded mentally ill general?

>what is empirical evidence
>>
>>79633890
I don't want to be a degenerate anymore.

Any reading material you recommend to help me change my life?
>>
>>79635549

RARE
>>
>>79635549
>t. Nestorian purist
>>
>>79635665

Tips fedora
>>
>>79635678
The Bible?
>>
File: seraphim.jpg (90 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
seraphim.jpg
90 KB, 356x500
>>79635678

The Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7)

Anything by Fr. Seraphim Rose

The Brothers Karamazov
>>
>>79635678

"Rediscover Jesus" Is a pretty good book. Diving into the Bible is a bit much at first. This book covers all the bases succinctly and gives a great overview of Jesus and his teachings.
>>
>>79635678

I think the best way is to start with Catechism of the Catholic Church, later books written by church fathers (confessions st augustine), and then the bible. Bible is hard to understand, if you want to read it, make sure to read some cultural and historical commentary first.
>>
>>79636260

Mere Christianity by CS Lewis does this well also.
>>
>>79635678
If you do decide to read that catholic stuff, keep an open mind. I suggest reading the bible first.
>>
File: 1467338479052.png (494 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1467338479052.png
494 KB, 680x497
Saint Hyacinth, a native of Caesarea in Cappadocia, was raised in a Christian family. The emperor Trajan made the boy his “cubicularius” (chamberlain), unaware that he was a secret Christian.

One day, while the emperor and his entourage were offering sacrifice to idols, the young Hyacinth remained at the palace, shut himself up in a small room, and prayed fervently to the Lord Jesus Christ. One of the servants overheard him praying and denounced him to the emperor. He said that although Hyacinth was entrusted with an imperial position, he did not honor the Roman gods, and was secretly praying to Christ.

Hyacinth was brought to trial before Trajan, who tried to persuade him to deny Christ and sacrifice to the deaf and dumb idols, but the holy martyr remained steadfast and declared that he was a Christian. He was whipped and thrown into prison, where the only food given to him was what had already been offered to the idols. They hoped that he would be overcome with hunger and thirst and eat it. St Hyacinth did not eat the food, and he died after thirty-eight days. When they came to torture him again, they found his dead body.

The jailer saw two angels in the cell. One covered the saint’s body with his own garment, and the other placed a crown of glory on his head.

The twelve-year-old Hyacinth suffered for Christ in the year 108 in the city of Rome. Later, the saint’s relics were transferred to Caesarea.
>>
Can someone prove god without using Philosophy?
>>
>>79637152
Even when I do science for a living, proof is nothing more than a rigorous and accepted argument based on certain assumptions and empirical evidence.

God is more like the intuition that guides you to make a new discovery worth publishing.
>>
>>79637152

How about circumstantial evidence?

https://youtu.be/nkllFXIsV6M
>>
>It is to be found everywhere and among everyone; it can be both violent and astute. In these last centuries, it has attempted to disintegrate the intellectual, moral, and social unity in the mysterious organism of Christ. It has sought nature without grace, reason without faith, freedom without authority, and, at times, authority without
freedom. It is an “enemy” that has become more and more apparent with an absence of scruples that still surprises: Christ yes; the Church no! Afterwards: God yes; Christ no! Finally the impious shout: God is dead and, even, God never existed! And behold now the attempt to build the structure of the world on foundations which we do not hesitate to indicate as the main causes of the threat that hangs over humanity: economy without God, law without God, politics without God. -- Pius XII
>>
>>79637350

>Even when I do science for a living, proof is nothing more than a rigorous and accepted argument based on certain assumptions and empirical evidence.

Proofs do not exist in science, only in mathematics.

>God is more like the intuition that guides you to make a new discovery worth publishing.

This isn't what i asked for.
>>
>>79637540

too assumptive.
>>
>Russia law proposes banning protestant evangelism
Good.
>>
>>79637152
>Can you prove something that lies beyond time and space using methods for measuring time and space?
>>
>>79638096
>Proofs do not exist in science, only in mathematics.
True in a rigorous sense. That's where I learned how to do it. But that's less true in a pragmatic sense, since not even math is based on anything other than a restrictive form of a posteriori assumptions.

Maybe that was a little too philosophical for you.
>>
File: 1467465153456.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1467465153456.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>79635678

Been watching this playlist and crying over and over

Go for it

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLGvqESouk4FR0s-jklQhAVzVR-Ed6ulK
>>
>>79638118

This is a Christian thread not an atheist vs theist thread. If you want to learn how to be a disciple of Christ we can help you with that, otherwise you are asking the wrong questions.
>>
>>79638295

I'm not interested in debating about the existence of non-existence.
>>
this test shows you what Christian denomination (mostly american) is closest to your beliefs:

www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom

i'm curious what denomination would show up if an atheist (specifically, anti-theist) would answer how they think the typical Christian would answer.
>>
>>79638466

Proofs do not exist in science, we run on sufficient evidence to essentially establish something that can lead us to repeatable results. It's impossible to "prove" anything outside of theoretical mathematics.
>>
>>79638624

I'm not atheist, i asked a harmless question. If you can't answer the questions then they should simply be a good exercise for you.

I can ask questions and you have a right to ignore them as well.
>>
>>79638730
why is the fucking christian denominator site using a logo encircled by a jewstar, a muslim moon, a yinyang, etc.?

get fucked mate
>>
File: 1466065483652.jpg (258 KB, 736x954) Image search: [Google]
1466065483652.jpg
258 KB, 736x954
>>79633498
hey friends. I may be soon a convert to catholicism

i wanted to go to mass tonight. I haven't been in a very long time. however it'd Latin Mass. I don't know Latin. they publish the prayers in Latin however and I'm learning Latin on my own anyway. This isn't on purpose either. The church a stones throw from me is just having Latin Mass tonight (ordinary)

do I wear anything special? I don't remember what to do beyond communion. I have an inherited pearl rosary.

can somebody help? I don't want to look dumb :(
>>
Can some Catholics explain this to me? Does your Bible not contain Luke 18:25?
>For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

How do Catholics justify this shit?
>Inb4 w-we donate alot

You gold-plate churches, put gems in the robes of High Priests and have a history of being a RIDICULOUSLY rich church.

Really not trying to kick shins here, what do you guys say to justify this?
>>
>>79638769
I believe we are in agreement. I'm pretty sure that's why we recognize the difference between science and religion.
>>
>>79638969

Science requires as much faith as religion.

But science does not agree with a Christian interpretation of God.
>>
>>79639075
In what way does science not agree with the Christian interpretation of God?

Or other interpretations, if you'd like to go there. I work with scientists of other faiths as well.
>>
>>79638897
i guess that's just the image for the category that the quiz is in (religious.)
the site itself isn't christian.
please calm down!
>>
>>79639167

>In what way does science not agree with the Christian interpretation of God?

>age of the earth

>evolution vs creation

>miraculous events

>afterlife

Just a few

>Or other interpretations, if you'd like to go there. I work with scientists of other faiths as well.

I do was well

I'm not discrediting the existence of God, I'm saying if one exists he can be better understood through a better understanding of naturalism.
>>
>>79638868

No you've derailed another Christian thread by baiting people into debating the existence of God. It really was a stupid question too.
>>
>>79635678
The Gospel according to Matthew.
Luke & Acts.
>>
>>79639414

Think you got the wrong guy buddy. I haven't posted on /pol/ in a long time.
>>
>>79639396
Well I guess if you want to use science to prove it wrong then you'll have to use science to prove it wrong.

Meanwhile I guess we'll just have to agree to use science for science and not make stupid arguments about things that are not being adequately argued about.
>>
>>79638968
>What is cultural context?
Rich man stands for rich man back then in Judea.
>roman collaborators, greedy enough to betray own kind. Who had been walking down town with gold over their bodies, but always refusing to give even 1 coin to poor starving man who asked for help.
>>
File: 1464817872575.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1464817872575.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
>>79633890

>how do we reconcile our judgement of poor foreigners and Muslims with Christ's commandment to not judge others?

To judge is to condemn. But to be ignorant of sin, both in ourselves, and in others (after having done: Matthew 7:5) is to pretend we have no guilt. And nothing to repent

>as well as give charity to the worlds poor

Charity may be freely given without needing to gather all peoples into one nation
>>
>>79639586

>Well I guess if you want to use science to prove it wrong then you'll have to use science to prove it wrong.

It's not a matter of proving something wrong in science, it's a matter of not being able to prove it right.

>Meanwhile I guess we'll just have to agree to use science for science and not make stupid arguments about things that are not being adequately argued about.

Science and religion are not mutually exclusive. I don't know what you mean by "adequate argument" because there are plenty of adequate arguments.
>>
>>79639625
So "rich" does not mean "rich" anymore? I don't really understand your post.
>>
File: 1394501786074.png (67 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1394501786074.png
67 KB, 343x400
>>79633498
All that gold earned by slaughtering innocent Pagans around Europe and forcing them to convert to this cuck interracial religion. How many Pagan statues did they melt to produce this burial ceremony for Jew king?
>>
>>79633498
Christianity is literally corpse worshipping.
>>
>>79639803
Well, maybe I have it all wrong. You're welcome to make what you consider to be an adequate argument. That's what peer-review is all about, innit?
>>
>>79633498
>Holy Synod condemns Yoga
>http://www.topontiki.gr/article/132947/i-iera-synodos-katadikazei-ti-giogka-den-einai-gymnastiki-alla-teleti-toy-indoyismoy

What does /cg/ think of this? I do yoga from time to time. I have a hard time believing its a sin to lay on a mat and stretch so I assume its meant more towards the Hindu version of yoga with all its teachings and not the secular version of yoga.
>>
>>79639786
>To judge is to condemn. But to be ignorant of sin, both in ourselves, and in others (after having done: Matthew 7:5) is to pretend we have no guilt. And nothing to repent
They are an invading force, BIG difference. They are not here to better our nations, they think only of themselves.

The best answer if we are to help is to make safe zones in the Middle East.
>>
>>79639956

Are you asking for an adequate argument about science not agreeing with the christian interpretation of God?
>>
>>79639855

Pagan statues have no value. And neither gold before God
>>
>>79639959
If you're doing yoga for body maintenance then it's one of the better options. If you're chasing Nirvana or something deeper then that then it's time to learn up first.
>>
>>79638730
My result was LCMS. I'm okay with this.
>>
>>79640075
No shit, then why are you in countries from where migrants come from?
a.) steal minarals
b.) import interracial labour
Christians never change, always conquer, always import foreigners into their army. Look at NATO or American army, as interracial as it gets, no honour, no pride, just mercenary scum.
>>
File: 1464807530847.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1464807530847.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
>>79639996

I know my mate. I was just saying how just because you're not condemning someone (Muslim refugees), doesn't mean they don't have a sin that they first need to repent (Islam) before they can receive true help (salvation) and true happiness (being with God)
>>
>>79639855

Read the link about the Jews in the OP. They were calling King David their true king and were totally buttblasted by Orthodox Christians. They curse us to this day.
>>
File: 121.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>79639855
>>
File: 146260685457085.jpg (133 KB, 800x660) Image search: [Google]
146260685457085.jpg
133 KB, 800x660
>>79640296

There are scarcely any more Christians in the West my friend. The faith here is almost DEAD
>>
>>79640103

Here you go, origin age of the earth

http://geomaps.wr.usgs.gov/parks/gtime/ageofearth.html

>disagrees with the bible and creationism.

Origin of the Universe theory from a scientific standpoint

http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-universe.html

I mean, if you're just going to cherrypick what you believe in Christianity then you'll always win because that god is above even his own accounts.

Again, don't know what you mean by adequate arguments, there are so many your head will spin.
>>
File: kingchrt.jpg (173 KB, 710x925) Image search: [Google]
kingchrt.jpg
173 KB, 710x925
>>79640353
People seem to forgotten after WW2 where Jews and their kings came from.
>picture related
Every royal house knows they descend from Jews, which is why they hold bank power and push interracial, international. They don't care about countries or anybody's home/land, it's all profit games for them like hundreds and thousand years ago when they slaughtered whole nations and stolen their gold.
>>
>>79640043
I'm waiting for you to construct decent arguments against God.

How old is the Earth? I'm not a domain expert on that, but evidence as far as we understand it suggests that it's pretty damn old. Whether that's a misinterpretation of some old texts or our perception of the world around us I cannot prove. I'm not really sure why this would be a pivotal question.
>>
File: IMG_20160615_145216.jpg (190 KB, 1280x820) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_145216.jpg
190 KB, 1280x820
>>79640552

The Bible doesn't say the age of the earth and neither does the Church. If you're going to attack Ken Ham tier protestant creationism just know most of us here aren't protestants.
>>
>>79640503
Stay strong brother, there will always be the 7000 who have not bowed their knee to Baal.
>>
>>79640503
Seems like people don't need Jesus any longer to NOT punish bosses of banks and leaders. Religion was invented to control masses of people and to prepare them for death inside of royal interracial army. When are we going to start punishing democratic leaders, their financial crimes, their little wars, drone strikes, crisis manipulations, etc...? People don't need Jesus any longer, they band down without Jesus or maybe Allah will be the new religion, those Muhammad soldiers are hive mind anyway.
>>
>>79639828
>Words have meaning
Obviously catolic church isn't perfect.
You quoted Bible, but apparently you're not awarned that when you read text from another time, words have diferent meaning. Back in Jesus times rich = evil and greedy, today it's not very "negative" adjective.
Do you understand it now?
>>
File: SJW christian persecution USA.png (144 KB, 1160x567) Image search: [Google]
SJW christian persecution USA.png
144 KB, 1160x567
Christian dating website 'Christian Mingle' forced to open up for gay dating.

The judgement, finalized Monday by Judge Jane L. Johnson of the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles County, ordered Spark Networks to do away with settings on all its sites that only allow users to select “man seeking woman” or vice versa.
>>
>>79640896

>I'm waiting for you to construct decent arguments against God.

It was never my intent to disprove God. It was my intent to point out that Science does not agree with the Christian interpretation of God.

>How old is the Earth? I'm not a domain expert on that.

Earth is 4.5 billion years old based on C-14 dating and plenty of other methods of determining geological structure, pretty good chance it is much older than that. Geological formations of the Earth alone disprove the concept that God created the earth, Evolution is the popular theory today which runs directly opposite of Creationism.

The evidence is substantial enough argumentation. If you need someone to teach you about science and it's theories then you've mad arguing with you impossible and you shouldn't have ever implied you understood it.
>>
>>79641010
Rich has always ment a person with alot of wealth. The Word of God does not change. But I feel that you are downplaying it alot. The RCC is most known for its weath and decadent decorations. It is not just a faulty aspect of the Church, it is the Church.
>>
>>79640915

The bible implies the age of the Earth is roughly the same age as modern homo sapiens.
>>
>>79641253
How does understanding reality as we know it in the form of physics disprove God?

What is wrong with your brain?
>>
File: 1462901488798.jpg (16 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1462901488798.jpg
16 KB, 250x243
>>79640937

My child.. Understand ye not that ye say nothing against the truthfulness of my religion?

All you talk of is conspiracy, of a people that, like I said, do scarcely exist here anymore

All that are here are peoples that worship the state and their political ideologies

The have no God and no faith in anything
>>
File: 1461729935177.png (16 KB, 362x324) Image search: [Google]
1461729935177.png
16 KB, 362x324
>there are people that unironically believe in 2 0 1 6 that there is a man in the sky that dictates what happens on earth

wow really makes you think
>>
>>79638909
>can somebody help? I don't want to look dumb :(

you need to work on your humility, son
>>
>>79635549
This.
>>
>>79633890
We fly to thy protection, o Holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us from all dangers. O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

>>79635678
The Bible (douay-Rheims or RSCVE) is an obvious choice. If you want to cultivate a devotion to the Blessed Mother as well (which you should since it's something Christ wanted) I suggest picking up the Secret of Mary by St Louis de Montfort
>>
>>79641456

they*
>>
>>79641409
>How does understanding reality as we know it in the form of physics disprove God?

I never stated this, i stated that it runs against the Christian view of him. Please develop reading comprehension if you want to argue online, it will help you with intellectual argumentation.
>>
>>79640915
>most of us here aren't protestants.
prove it

http://www.strawpoll.me/10657118
>>
>>79641338
>sola scriptura

2Peter3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
>>
>>79641557
So what's the alleged Christian view that you claim? Educate me.

I am a sheep and you are the shepherd.
>>
>>79641467
>I am just a clump of molecules that randomly started to clump together and after 30 billion randon events I was created. It won't matter if I die right now.

What a way to live.
>>
>>79640930

God bless you rare Christian. Matthew 5:14
>>
>>79641598

The bible contradicts itself a lot, the "answers" seem to be over analyziation and far too cryptic to be of any value.

It reminds me of nostra domas predictions. From a literal standpoint the bible and science are at odds and have been for quite some time.

With such an open interpretation of the bible you've made it so literally anything fits (even other gods), in which case we are just going to argue semantics.
>>
>>79641534
>Do not pray to anyone other than God
>Prays to Mary

>Don't worship man
>Worships Mary

Catholics, not even once.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>79641686

>i dont understand chemistry and science, so i believe that an alien man created everything!

wow really makes you think, huh.... wow.... really... makes.... you....think...........
>>
>>79638562
Nigga why you do this me now I'm cryin like a bitch, too....
>>
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>believing God to be a liar
>hates people who want to share salvation with others
>hates people who love their enemies

I think the Orthodox Church is right up there with Catholics burning believers in Christ because they read the scripture themselves.
>>
What are some good Christian bands?
>>
>>79641667

The bible.

I'm not interested in the detailed approach, i am approaching this assuming all sides are educated. You can take that as consent to you, because you've made arguing with you too difficult to matter for either of us as I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to your loaded question.
>>
>>79641913
Stryper.
>>
File: god.jpg (83 KB, 484x376) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
83 KB, 484x376
wow really makes you think... wow......
>>
>>79641943
Then go in peace to love and serve the Lord, my friend.
>>
File: 14641959406690.png (45 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
14641959406690.png
45 KB, 350x350
>>79641881

I keep watching it and it just keeps happening to me every time
>>
>>79641826

Most contradictions are between the OT and NT or about the order of events in the Gospel. It's really not that contradictory for anyone who understands why there are differences in the first place and understands Church teaching on the scriptures. But yeah without all of that its not going to make much sense.
>>
File: 63caf9d9.jpg (203 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
63caf9d9.jpg
203 KB, 550x550
>>79641913

Om
>>
File: 8754615321987.jpg (26 KB, 313x292) Image search: [Google]
8754615321987.jpg
26 KB, 313x292
> people still actually believe in something on the exact same level as Santa, the toothfairy and fucking unicorns
>>
>>79642066

Didn't require your validation on that. You came at me far too assumptive and ruined what could have been an interesting debate with your bias. This is why when an atheist shows up the thread gets derailed, Christians have patently shown inability to handle naturalist and materialist viewpoints intellectually and end up shooting themselves in the process.

I'm out.
>>
>>79641256
>Rich has always ment a person with alot of wealth.
If you've written : "Being good means being like Pope" it would mean for me that cuck=good, but when John Paull II lived, carrying about others= good.
Words have their spectrum of meaning (connotations).
I cannot explain it easier.
>>
>>79641456
>conspiracy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
>Change in the attitude towards the Jews
>a period of relative tolerance began towards the Jewish population which was less noticeable during the reign of Maria Theresa of Austria,
>Prosperity
>Between 1848 and 1938, the Jewish Austrian population enjoyed a period of prosperity beginning with the start of regime of Franz Joseph I of Austria as the Emperor of the Austria–Hungary Empire
>WW2
>Hitler

Archduke Franz Ferdinand was the next in line to rule Austria–Hungary Empire, he was a nephew of Jew-enabled Roman Catholic Franz Joseph I of Austria. His nephew imported Slavs into Austria and wanted to mix whole Europe. Which is what made Slavs(WW1) mad and he got shot and got Hitler(WW2) mad. The next in line was therefore Charles I of Austria, who's rule was ended by Hitler's Anschluss. The child of Charles I of Austria was Otto von Habsburg, who originally purposed the creation of EU and together with other children restored the wealth of Habsburg family, which is why we have those little crisis periods all the time and international stock exchange, since many of them moved to USA.
>>
File: weed.jpg (7 KB, 330x153) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
7 KB, 330x153
>>79642170

just have faith :^)
>>
>>79641826
there are zero irreconcilable contradictions in the Bible.
>inb4 sam harris' 6000 x 6000 pixel infograph with SAB contradictions and red arches on a black background
literally all of them have been dismantled here: http://www.contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/
>>
>>79638909
Pls help I'm just nervous I'm sorry ;~;
>>
File: Untitled.png (235 KB, 776x213) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
235 KB, 776x213
>>79638968

Here's a screenshot from the first Catholic English translation. Your pastors are lying.
>>
File: godisreal.jpg (1 MB, 2588x2586) Image search: [Google]
godisreal.jpg
1 MB, 2588x2586
daily reminder god is real :^)
>>
>>79642199
Jesus is a pretty good example of how to be a good teacher.

You've got a gigantic stick up your ass. Or maybe we both do. I don't know, but at least it's 4chan so we can fling shit at each other for a while and it's not going to ruin the world.
>>
File: 1463662745100.png (266 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1463662745100.png
266 KB, 600x597
>>79642233

But there is no World-controlling Christian conspiracy my friend. Not when there's scarcely any more Christians
>>
>>79640144
100% LCMS too. Probably the only red-pilled Lutherans left
>>
>>79638968
Those blessed with riches are to give back. Building resplendent churches in the early ages for God's glory is perfectly fine, and today those churches bring in worshippers for around the world, as well as attract...sigh...tourists coming to gawk at them, which in turn stimulates the economy. The Church is also the largest non-government charity the world has ever seen, active all over the world
>>
>>79641726
Thanks and remember that you will always have God. Romans 8:38-39
>>
>>79641890
yes lets let everyone have their own interpretation of scripture
>>
File: jesusandgod.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
jesusandgod.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
i saw a picture of santa that COULD NOT BE EXPLAINED!!!!!

therefor santa is real
>>
>>79638909
Take it easy, you'll get better with practice, God will not get mad if you mispronounce something. Just wear decent clothes, no bright colors or tshirts with funny stuff on it.
>>
>>79642379

See this: https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/42/Appeal_to_Ridicule
>>
>>79638909

Don't wear blue jeans if you have a nicer pair of pants. Tuck your shirt in. Just try and look nice but you don't need a suit and tie if you don't have one. It's not that big of a deal anon whatever you wear you'll see someone dressed nicer and someone dressed worse.
>>
>>79633498
That pic is a good memento mori.
>>
File: results.jpg (183 KB, 1372x684) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
183 KB, 1372x684
>>79641589
cathodox people BTFO
>>
>>79642167
>Christian band
>Breaks a Commandment on the album art.

Why does no one actually read the Bible anymore?
>>
File: ppppleasebelieve.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ppppleasebelieve.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>>79642543
you know what?

i believe in something called empirical evidence, do you have any of that?
>>
>>79642427
Maria Theresa of Austria-->Franz Joseph I of Austria(Jew enabler)-->Archduke Franz Ferdinand(WW1)--->Charles I of Austria(WW2)-->Otto von Habsburg(EU)

First president of EU: Walter Hallstein, politicial party Christian Democratic Union(CDU), same political party as Merkel.

They are all Roman Catholic.
>>
>>79642473

Amen
>>
>>79638909
if youre a women veil and cover up wear something covering your arms and down to your ankles, if youre a man dont dress like a slob and tuck your shit in
>>
>>79642340
Mine? I'm not Catholic.

Thanks for the screenshot, where did you get it from?
>>
File: 1464288514140.jpg (82 KB, 590x573) Image search: [Google]
1464288514140.jpg
82 KB, 590x573
>>79642758

Do I need to have that for God?
>>
>>79642514
Pure coincidence that he takes away attention from Christ birth. Santa - anagram of Satan
>Doesn't look like kabbalistic symbolics at all
Keep it up Goy, choose materialism over sacred traditions.
>>
>>79642714
>icon of St. John the Baptist
>breaking a commandment

t. Jew or Muslim
>>
>>79640658
This shit is zionist lies. How can you believe that?
>>
>>79642929
Yes your, where did you get the idea that verse isn't there? So obviously someone lied to you.

You can see the verse is there
http://drbo.org/chapter/49018.htm
>>
>>79633498
Wtf I hate Russia now
>>
File: theressurectionofalienjesus.jpg (300 KB, 800x1025) Image search: [Google]
theressurectionofalienjesus.jpg
300 KB, 800x1025
>>79642934

>do i need evidence that isnt based off emotion alone

nope just have faith :^)
>>
>>79642787

Have you ever hear of the term crypto-jews?

https://youtu.be/CYl845GORmM?t=5m42s
>>
File: Alien_Jesus.jpg (163 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Jesus.jpg
163 KB, 605x605
>>79643010

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you literally cant make this shit up
>>
>>79642787
Oh yes Catholic monarchies were evil, the protestant Brits and Americans which toppled them and installed liberal democracies are totally free of blame.
>>
File: 23c.jpg (271 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
23c.jpg
271 KB, 1508x1000
>>79643010
>SANTA IS THE DEVIL
>CHRISTMAS IS THE DEVIL
>EVERYTHING IS THE DEVIL

Please educate yourself. Santa Claus WAS an actual person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas
>>
>>79633498
has nothing to do with politics

>>>/his/
>>
>>79643124

It's not really based on emotion if you're willing to die and get tortured for your faith (Matthew 5:10)
>>
>>79643045
Exodus 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

t. Christian
>>
>>79643096
Oh no you must misunderstand me. I acknowledge the verse but implied that Catholics must be told that it does not exist since they ignore it (pretend it doesn't exist).

Thanks for the link.
>>
>>79643090
Zionist lies my ass, read:
>>79642233

Christians been destroying European culture 1000 years ago and they continue to do so. Btw Hitler used Pagan symbol for his Nazism for a reason. You don't have to agree with Hitler, but Christian church done way more damage to Europe, since we literally lost most of our culture/heritage/race when Christian conquered here and we will continue to loose more of our culture/heritage/race with more Christian churches we build. Every church/mosque build on European land is a sin.
>>
>>79643360
>/his/
we're not discussing the historical aspects of christianity.
in the OP, political aspects of it are being discussed.
learn to read.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (6 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
6 KB, 188x268
>>79643391

>quote some bullshit from the bible

there it must be true!
>>
File: wO1OsDX.jpg (75 KB, 670x677) Image search: [Google]
wO1OsDX.jpg
75 KB, 670x677
>>79643360

It would if people used these threads to discuss Christian politics instead of shitpost and have generic debates about the existence of God. That's why there are links in the OP.
>>
>>79643610

It's not true because it is written in the Bible. It's written in the Bible because it's true
>>
File: tip.jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>christfags in charge of being sane and logical

daily reminder its 2016
>>
>>79643780
Amen
>>
File: retards.gif (2 MB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
retards.gif
2 MB, 630x354
>>79643780

flawless logic
>>
>>79633595
>he doesn't realize that jews hate Christianity over all things

Shit man, France is really cucked, are you really mocking the religion that used to wage war against Islam and said that making business with jews was a mistake?

>Pic

I took that during an LGBTT protest here in Mexico

They literally promote everything anti-Christian
>>
>>79643423

Iconoclasts please go
>>
File: 1460521118219.gif (213 KB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
1460521118219.gif
213 KB, 250x263
>>79633498
kek is the only true god
>>
>>79643423
Hm, what about the Ark of the Convenant? God commanded for it to be embellished with Cherubim statues. What about the ornaments in Solomon's temple (I Kings 6)? Or Ezekiel's visionary temple (Ezekiel 41)?
>>
>>79643896

Please read the Gospel when you have some time
>>
>>79643780
This makes no sense and creates a paradox.

If an event happened and it was true, it would be placed in the Bible, because as you said, "It's written in the Bible because it's true".

Centuries later, we read about this event in the Bible. We consider it true because if it was written in the Bible, it must be true. After all, if it wasn't true, it wouldn't be written in the Bible.
>>
File: 3 passion-of-the-christ[1].png (61 KB, 537x351) Image search: [Google]
3 passion-of-the-christ[1].png
61 KB, 537x351
>>79643610
>Typical ignorant fedora fag

You do realize that the Bible is a historical record recognized even by the most atheist and agnostic Historians?
>>
File: voiceofreason.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
voiceofreason.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
>christfags in charge of critical thinking skills

you know hinduism pre-dates judeo-christian religions right.....right????
>>
File: st-john-of-san-francisco.jpg (53 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
st-john-of-san-francisco.jpg
53 KB, 300x364
>>79644103

This kills the iconoclast. It's funny because the ark of the covenant is only 5 chapters later in Exodus.
>>
File: fags.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>79644176

>no one has ever lied ever
>i believe the bible
>>
>>79644229
>the age of something has an impact on its veracity
>this is totally not a genetic fallacy
nice critical thinking skills, my friend.
>>
>>79644229
Well shit, guess I'm a #ZeusMissle now
>>
>>79644229
I went to see the bo tree, and let me tell you that was one of the dirtiest, least-well-kempt jews at the temple selling you everything and irreligious places I've ever been.

At least they weren't pooing in it.
>>
File: bookofmormon.jpg (241 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
bookofmormon.jpg
241 KB, 800x640
>i believe what people tell me to believe

just have faith christ-fags :^)
>>
>>79644229
oh whoops sorry, mixed it up.

The Hindu places were rife with sex symbols, still dirty, maybe a bit more friendly and religious, didn't need soldiers to keep order, and it was really good for a laff to watch grown men throw coconuts on the ground.
>>
File: 1466204809007.jpg (452 KB, 1600x1236) Image search: [Google]
1466204809007.jpg
452 KB, 1600x1236
>>79644229
The Catholic church gave work to scientists and artists and encouraged mutual respect between races and nation but strictly maintained a 0 tolerance policy against other religions because truth is intolerant.

Most of the artwork during the christian era was revolutionary and had a divine and religious thematic.

You can see examples of this when comparing structures built today and structures built back then, the difference is enormous and a lot of the most prominent artist like Michaelangelo and Da Vinci used "divine inspiration" aka religious themes for their work
>>
>>79644160

>If an event happened and it was true, it would be placed in the Bible
>because as you said, "It's written in the Bible because it's true".
>Centuries later, we read about this event in the Bible. We consider it true because if it was written in the Bible, it must be true. After all, if it wasn't true, it wouldn't be written in the Bible.

Not all truth has been written in the the Bible. Only the essential truth

(John 16:12; 1 Corinthians 8:1 (last sentence))

The Truth that leads us to salvation from sin and to the Kingdom of Heaven
>>
daily reminder this is the type of insanity christian religions bring to the earth, daily reminder people still believe in this shit.
>>
>>79645231

Why are you upset by it?
>>
File: theinquisition4.gif (63 KB, 457x275) Image search: [Google]
theinquisition4.gif
63 KB, 457x275
>>79644907

wow such great works wow

really makes you think....

god bless you!
>>
>>79645231
>mormon
>christian
come on, man.
if you're going to be a sperg and shit up this thread at least hit us with something relevant.
>>
>>79643918
You wrote "Bible-believing" wrong

>>79644103
And did Jesus not turn away from that? God must have had a reason but clearly only temporary because Jesus turned 180 from that.
>>
>>79644406
Fedoras are funny. They think they are intellectually superior while arguing at a 4th grade level.
>>
>>79644977
That doesn't validate your logic.
If the essential truths were written in the Bible, then they would be true BECAUSE they are written in the Bible. Think back to what you wrote.

It's not true because it is written in the Bible. It's written in the Bible because it's true.

Don't you see the error in thinking this way?
>It's not a recipe because it is written in the cookbook. It's written in the cookbook because it's a recipe.

You're repeating yourself in your words and creating a paradox.
>>
>>79640658
No, the royal houses know they are descended from the tribe of Judah, an Israelite tribe. No relation to modern Jews, most of whom are Khazars/Huns and Edomites.
>>
>>79645408

mormonism is an off-chute of christianity you literally cannot deny it

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
>>
File: 1465416570350.png (249 KB, 972x352) Image search: [Google]
1465416570350.png
249 KB, 972x352
>>79645419
>You wrote "Bible-believing" wrong

Sola scripturatards please go
>>
File: 1466252066975.jpg (771 KB, 824x1123) Image search: [Google]
1466252066975.jpg
771 KB, 824x1123
>>79644350
>Recognized by most historians

This means it's veracity has been proved many times.

You can go to the death see and prove that yourself, it's been proved that Sodom and Gomorrah were down there.
The concentration of volcanic ash is like no other place in earth and not to mention many weird rocks and structures have been spotted deep into the water. Also, according to many geologists that place shouldn't be a sea.

Also, many biblical stories coincide with other books of the same era

https://thenaturalhistorian.com/2014/09/24/earthquakes-bible-dead-sea-creationism-austin/
>>
>>79645419
Did he? I don't remember Christ ever speaking about that. Earliest Christian catacombs contain frescos and paintings of Christ.

And funny you should call out Catholics on Luke 18:25, because the richest countries in the world are protestant.
>>
>>79645727

>links me to a religious website

wow great non-biased evidence!
>>
File: EWXRcTU.jpg (212 KB, 1205x886) Image search: [Google]
EWXRcTU.jpg
212 KB, 1205x886
>>79645396
There are many black legends about that time.

Don't let yourself be decieved by the viral propaganda. Too much history channel

(((Uhuhh, catolicucs man!, they killed witches and shieeet)))

t. Abraham Goldberg
>>
>>79645961

the fuck are you talking about

dont worry i have already de-railed your thread
>>
>>79645516

>That doesn't validate your logic.
>If the essential truths were written in the Bible

Only the essential truths for repentance and salvation

>then they would be true BECAUSE they are written in the Bible

Not really. There isn't anything that I've said that would lead to this implication
>>
>>79645802
What's the matter with it being a religious website?

Have you read what's there?
Is it wrong?
You can also search the concentration of volcanic ashes in the dead sea, you'll be immediately linked to wikipedia or the New York times
>>
>>79646088
Many people have read and joined the thread due your bumps/posts. Thanks m8, thanks for helping us spread the Word.
>>
>>79645712
>God gave us the Bible
>Only seeing that as the way to reach God is retarded
Okey dude, if God wanted us all to know something, why would he not put it in writing but give it over to the corruption of man?
>>
File: aids world alcohol world.jpg (222 KB, 3454x533) Image search: [Google]
aids world alcohol world.jpg
222 KB, 3454x533
>>79645739
>because the richest countries in the world are protestant.

>its not a compelte looser
>christian

when will this meme end?

if you think being wealthy is sinful you should convert to budism, or move to "spirutially rich" and oh so godly poor godless shithole like Russia
>>
>>79645739
The richest churches are Catholics. I don't find it weird that worldly countries are rich but places of worship should not be.
>>
>>79646109
>It's not true because it is written in the Bible. It's written in the Bible because it's true
>Only the essential truths for repentance and salvation

How else can this proven to be true then? If we are to believe that it was written in the Bible because it's true, then can't we say that these essential truths are true because they were written in the Bible? Or are you saying that chunks of the Bible aren't true?

If something is written in the Bible because of its truth, then you have to say everything in the Bible is true. This is because if it wasn't true, it wouldn't have been written in the first place.
>>
File: genetic.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
genetic.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
>>79645802
>>
>>79638295
>something that lies beyond time and space
So it has no impact on spacetime ever? It has not interacted with us... It couldn't be anything but made up. You can in similar fashion come up with any nonsense about what is our universe look like beyond observable boundaries, no one ever will prove you wrong. Fantastic.
>>
>>79646254
Christians should strive to live as Jesus and I don't remember him wearing a solid god robe or telling his followers to be materialistic.
>>
>>79646568
This is not even close to being the same thing
>>
>>79643559
I agree with you in this matter, christianity is cancer, but our kings comming from Judah is zionist propaganda. They used to do that and claim Britain as the 12th tribe of Israel, which is bullshit, there is no proof. Is not like I have any sympathy for kings and queens but...
>>
>>79646480
If God ordered embellishing the most holy of objects, if God had no problems with Solomon's temple, if God showed Ezekiel a temple which has ornaments, why shouldn't we celebrate God with beauty? Remember Cain and Abel? Which brother gave the best fruits of his labour? Who pleased God more?
>>
>>79633498
>Jesus and I don't remember him wearing a solid god robe or telling his followers to be materialistic.

and what does that have to to with having the right approach to money? poverty sucks and there is nothing spritual about it.

poverty doesnt make you closer to Jesus - faith does.

Buddha =/= Jesus
>>
>>79646566

>How else can this proven to be true then?

Depends on what your criteria for proof is

>If we are to believe that it was written in the Bible because it's true, then can't we say that these essential truths are true because they were written in the Bible?

No because one (implication) has nothing to do with the other

They are two separate things

>If something is written in the Bible because of its truth, then you have to say everything in the Bible is true. This is because if it wasn't true, it wouldn't have been written in the first place.

Everything in the Bible is necessary for repentance and salvation, but not everything is equal in order of importance (eg. New Testament (on the whole) > Old Testament (on the whole))
>>
File: dunce.jpg (11 KB, 210x234) Image search: [Google]
dunce.jpg
11 KB, 210x234
>>79646791
>genetic fallacy:
>dismissing a claim because of the origin of it

>dismisses claim because it's from a religious website
yeah totally different.
>>
>>79646480
>places of worship should not be.
Why not? Who says they can't be? Shouldn't we be giving God our best? I think so, and so does the Church.
>>
>>79646898
Im not talking about poverty, I'm taking about refraining from excessive wealth aka the RCC
>>
>>79646913
>Everything in the Bible is necessary for repentance and salvation, but not everything is equal in order of importance (eg. New Testament (on the whole) > Old Testament (on the whole))

We weren't even talking about what is important and what isn't.

I give up. There's just no way to show you how flawed that logic is.
>>
>>79647100
There is a difference between a nice place of worship and a ridiculous excess of gold and jewels. Remember how the Bible described the Whore of Babylon? Comes mighty close to the Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>79647275

Please don't give up. Please tell me what is your criteria for proof?
>>
>>79647107
>I'm taking about refraining from excessive wealth aka the RCC

couldnt have agree more then. kudos.
>>
If I am taken hostage by a Muslim and they asked me if I was a Christian and I said no to prevent being killed, would I be denying God in front of others?

"But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father who is in Heaven."
>>
>>79647100
Also you really think God is so materialistic? You think he cares more of a prayer done in a 200 million dollar church than in a makeshift church? If you do I fear for your soul.
>>
>>79647465

Yes. Our ideal is to serve God more than our lives

But rejoice: Matthew 5:10

Our lives are ephemeral. And God is eternal
>>
>>79647465
It is honourable to give your life for God. What do you think will happen in the days of Revelations?

I can't give you scriptures right now since I'm on my phone and have to go, but it is mentioned alot in the Bible. Maybe google it, you might find some.
>>
>>79647444
The criteria for proof is irrelevant. This discussion was about your statement and its paradoxical semantics that forces itself to become invalid.

>If something is written in the Bible because of its truth, then you have to say everything in the Bible is true. This is because if it wasn't true, it wouldn't have been written in the first place.

This is all I can say. I don't know how else to explain myself.
>>
>>79635549

R A R E

A

R

E
>>
File: luther5208.jpg (31 KB, 320x416) Image search: [Google]
luther5208.jpg
31 KB, 320x416
>>79647465
>"But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father who is in Heaven."

I dont think that verse is reffereing to salvation. Salvation is by faith "believe and ye shall be saved", if you have believed and got saved you cannot be unsaved

if you are going to refute the previous you should explain how was Davis saved (he commited, treason, murder and fornication and also Samson who commited fornication)

>>79647751
>It is honourable to give your life for God.

it is but that is not what leads to salvation.
>>
>>79647925

Why are you so pent up on that particularity? Just out of curiosity

Are you a Christian?
>>
>>79647107
Unlike the protestant churches, the Catholic Church uses the money to actually help people. The Church in my country feeds more poor than the state. The first archbishop of our capital was instrumental for all culture and education we have today. There are countless other examples.

Besides, why do you care, according to you you only have to believe, you don't actually have to DO anything to be saved. That includes abstaining from wealth, it's irrelevant, if you believe you're saved.

If God has blessed his people with wealth for their work, is it not better to spend it on beauty to glorify God than on dinners and cars?

>>79647993
Matthew 5:20
>For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

David and Samson were saved not only because of their faith, but because they actually did the will of God. Would they have been saved had they not waged war against the enemies of God?
>>
>>79648208
I am a Christian, and also have aspirations of being an English teacher. The statement seemed like one of those "What if Pinocchio said 'My nose will now grow'" and I wanted to explore it more.
>>
>>79647993
Yes of course. We are not muslims :).

>>79648409
Yes they do good things, won't deny that. But if you have the choice between
-feeding a starving family for 10 years
-putting an extra ruby on a robe a cardinal wears maybe 10 times a year

The precedents show that the RCC will choose the second one.
The current pope is doing alot better but the institution is still insanely materialistic
>>
>>79648581

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD1YX8tsCiI&list=PLLGvqESouk4FR0s-jklQhAVzVR-Ed6ulK&index=91

I'm watching this playlist and got to this video I seemed to have skipped before

Ignoring having any particular denomination, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>79648409
>David and Samson were saved not only because of their faith, but because they actually did the will of God.

there were saved BASED on the faith, but they did Gods works and works against God (so if you took works excluisivly you have a coin toss).

there is also the story of Abraham, who was saved by faith

Gen 15:6 "Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness. "

at that moment Abraham was 100% saved (=counted into reighteousness). trught the whole Bible you have;

Gods people VS pagans

and not

People who are probably God (becuase if you put works into equasion you cant be sure in salvation since our work is not perfect and therefore we are in doubt) VS pagans

...anything else than exclusive salvation by faith is humanism and not the Gospel.
>>
>>79648409
The did they will of God BECAUSE they were saved.

What kind of God would leave you guessing to the last second if you go to heaven or not? That is what Muslims believe. And Catholics.
>>
File: Capturecouncil of florence.gif (99 KB, 479x356) Image search: [Google]
Capturecouncil of florence.gif
99 KB, 479x356
>>79633498
I assume that you are a Orthodox. So I will ask you (and other Orthodox too) - how your Council goin'? Do Ukrainian Church chimp out? Is there a disagreement on the Constantinople-Moscow line?Are some issues solved?
>>
>>79648409
>Matthew 5:20
>For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven

this is also a fantastic verse. Pahrisees had a very complex set or rules they obide (work that were nor part of Israels scripture) like washing hands and not doing SPECIFIC work on Shabbath like picking wheat and Jesus rebuked them for that.

Their reighneousess was not of faith but of works and not the one Abraham had (Jesus said to them that their father is the Devil and that Abrahams way was not thiers)
>>
>>79648880
It's a cool video. Makes me want to go out of my way to help people. Why do you ask?
>>
>>79650152

Just sharing the joy of a faith that needs revival
>>
File: jesus441.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
jesus441.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
>>79649437
>That is what Muslims believe. And Catholics.

and JWs and Mormons, and bascially every other world religion in one way or another.

Meanwhile Jesuses hands are wide open to accept anyone who believes the Gospel.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.