[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pioneer Little Europe /PLE/ - IM WAKING UP EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: PLEterritories.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
PLEterritories.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
I have been looking into the Pioneer Little Europe movement and have noticed they get grouped in with some sort of white cult shit when they are just trying to make conscious white communities.

Are there things I am missing about them or are they just getting shilled against because they could be the great white hope?

Also general PLE discussion and information thread.

PLE Pleprospectus. An 85 page guide to the process of raising up a new and harder model of the White community.
>https://archive.org/details/pleprospectus

PLE Ethnostate writings
>https://pioneerlittleeurope.wordpress.com/
>>
No interest? Really?
>>
>>79628084
I think you have to work post numbers or magical frogs into a post if you want anyone to notice.

Anyway, I've never heard of this. Will look into it. Thanks.
>>
File: MonkofKek.jpg (285 KB, 889x1126) Image search: [Google]
MonkofKek.jpg
285 KB, 889x1126
I got dubs in the second post. I just dont see what I am doing wrong.

Kek, plz guide me.
>>
>>79631344
Obama passed a law that community's have to be multi ethnic.
If they're not, they move people in.
If you don't have enough low income housing, they can withhold federal funding until you do.
Some nignog with 8 kids will get a voucher for $1450 to spend on rent. Illegal to refuse them PLE has died under current resident laws under Obama.
>>
>>79628084
This shit keeps going on?

It is over and you people are stupid to think it can work. I live in socal and they tried to make one of these in a city I live in. It didn't work, they got chased by price by rich Koreans.

They tried to do it in Oregon and Washington and only looked at the demographics without seeing how liberal they are.

Worst of all when I went to 98% white counties they were all shitholes in the mid west.

You are all going to die and your races will mix no matter what.
>>
>>79631344
>>79632334

I was going to ignore this, but you got repeating digits and posted Pepe, so now I am #HillaryArtillery
>>
>>79632768

Got any sauce for that? Not doubting but its news to me.

>>79633249

JIDF detected. Conscious Whites are growing. Its all over facebook, youtube, twitter and other social media outlets. Stop shilling because it aint working.
>>
>>79628084

>make conscious white communities.

most rural communities are already this. Even San Francisco is "conscious white" (though, more of a white/spic/asian vs black divide) due to the ongoing gentrification wars. LA is now "conscious white" as well for the same reasons. Funny how everyone learns to hate niggers.

they just aren't ethno-nationalists
>>
>>79633575
You are the fucktards who think they can make Alaska new iceland.

have you ever been up to Alaska?
>>
>>79633768

Yeah. Its a lot like Iceland.
>>
>>79633575
http://www.investors.com/politics/policy-analysis/obama-hud-fair-housing-rules-mandates-neighborhood-diversity/
>>
File: image.png (762 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
762 KB, 640x1136
Bump. What activists need to do is to coordinate various groups of quickly breeding white religious people to live in one place to create a "ground zero" of growth. People like the Amish, who's population doubles every nineteen years and who's average fertility rate is 6 to 8 are spreading out from their homelands in Ohio and Pennsylvania west,and groups like the apostolic United brethren have a similar fertility rate and are present in the west in the thousands in places like ravalli county in Montana. Activists with money should buy up farmland in this area, and sell it to the Amish, thus planting the seeds for rapid white population growth in the future. It will take time to see change, but it is the most effective way to reverse an area becoming third worldish.
>>
>>79635423
Amish may be the savior.
Community's on private land.
Government can not force integration.
But even that can go south pretty fast (see: branch dividians of Waco)
>>
>>79635423
>>79635716

God bless the Amish.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.