[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama: Based Middle Eastern Bomber or Shittiest President?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Obummer.png (4 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Obummer.png
4 MB, 2000x1000
What will you remember Obongo for once his presidency is over?
>>
>>79625938

Drone striking a Doctor's without borders facility a few months after I donated to them.

Seriously, fuck the FBI, fuck Obama. You're all hypocrites. You are all unenlightened scum on a paycheque leash hungry for authority.

Seriously, nothing good has from from Obingo bango bongo.

They are all power hungry degenerates that want to record all of your messages and then rape you in the ass with them later.
>>
A Nobel Peace prize despite bombing more countries than any other US president and putting the US on a collision course with Russia and China.

The president of peace is almost as ironic as the religion of peace.
>>
File: 1467076540822.jpg (283 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
1467076540822.jpg
283 KB, 2048x1362
>>79625938
>Drone striking a Doctor's without borders facility a few months after I donated to them.
Kek, forgot about that one. That got swept under the rug and forgotten real quick didn't it?
>>
His bomb strikes were in support of terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-MraD1Ys3Q

they also resulted in the flood of muslims to Europe
>>
>>79626150
>FBI
what did they do? CIA you mean?
>>
Cant compete with GWB's 10th crusade against the Iraqi army. Shittiest president.
>>
>>79626333
inb4

>muh conspiracy

it's been verified time and again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
>>
>>79626422
Obama managed to destroy Libya (thanks to Clinton), Syria, Yemen, the western half of Iraq (ironically giving the eastern half to Iran), turn Turkey back into a dictatorship, and somehow restart the cold war

and once Shillary wins we're looking at someone who's even WORSE than Obama.
>>
>>79626614
oh and I forget he increased troop presence in Afghanistan because it was "muh good war"
>>
>>79625938
Bombing the shit out of Muslims, then telling us they are the religion of peace.

Reading the deficit to new highs

Accomplishing nothing he set out to do

Flattening the middle class

Creating the tpp

Creating racial tensions this country hasn't experienced since MLK

defending crooked Hillary, and actually advocating for her

Taking almost a full year of vacation, during his eight years

Breaking a treaty with Russia overt missile defence

> nothing good, I assure you.
>>
>>79626413

Both work together.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.