[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion of peace quotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
ITT: we post our favorite peaceful verses from the quran that prove islam is a religion of peace. I'll start:

Muslim (20:4696) – “the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: ‘One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'”
>>
>>79624802
>And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him
>>
"The Mohammad said, 'set fire to them dumb ass jews'"
>>
>>79624802

Reminder Islam and Christianity have a common enemy: Jews.

Islams and Christians kill each other only so jews can reap the benefits.
>>
>>79625497
No, jews, Christians and everyone else have a common enemy in the muslims.
>>
>>79625497
Reminder that Islam and Christianity stemmed from the Jewish faith.
The Jews created these faiths to keep their race pure and to control the dumb
>>
>>79625497
Muslims kill everyone from every other religion, or no religion at all.

This Christians vs. Muslims meme is stupid.

Its Muslims vs. everyone else
>>
post the Quote where the books says it's OK to fuck a kid
>>
>>79627695
>Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
>>
>>79628242
thanks Egypt
>>
File: 1464924924716.png (49 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1464924924716.png
49 KB, 604x453
>>79628503
>Numbers 31:1-18
>>
>>79625308
lier, nowhere in the koran is the word stoned
>>
>>79624802
favourite vers: The best human for god is the most rightenous
>>
>>79624802
your quote is not from the koran, inform yourself.

your quote is from Al Bukari Muslim, its a collection of Hadiths not the koran
>>
>>79630968
>lier, nowhere in the koran is the word stoned
that was from the bible, plenty of hadiths permit stoning though

>flag
kek
>>
>>79631128
>inform yourself.
Oh fuck, I know that particular phrase. We have an actual moon demon worshipper here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.