[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0p d-aNNDJg Can we shit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0pd-aNNDJg

Can we shit on this little faggot already?

Even up the dislike bar and what not. Check out his other videos, it's basically him saying feminism is the shit, admitting he hired a hooker to fuck him in the ass, admitting he's a cuck who saw his wife sleep with other people.

He's garbage.
>>
>>79623181

I hate it so fucking much. Slow death would be too good for it.
>>
Literally who
>>
pls gibe views and create a false controversy

pls
>>
>>79623274
Same. I avoided his videos for 6 years now and whenever he's in the suggestion box it's always shit like this.

Saw some of his vids and it confirmed everything I typed in the OP.

>>79623371
Biggest cuck on YT.
>>
File: 0atJnyV.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
0atJnyV.png
440 KB, 633x758
BUMP.
Fuck onision
>>
File: 1447039760057.jpg (243 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
1447039760057.jpg
243 KB, 600x475
>>79623181
>giving him views
You are a part of the problem.
>>
>>79623614
>BUMP.
>Fuck onision

you are helping him get clicks by bumping the thread dipshit.
>>
>>79623614
Wish we could get the /b/tards on this.

Then again, I'm thinking, is there anything that can be exposed about this massive unapologetic cuckold that hasn't been out yet?

>>79623745
He's getting views anyway, it's the like/dislike bar that I want to fix. The fuck's so hard to understand about that?

He's really paranoid about the dislike to like ratio, like, he'll make a video commenting on that, that's how much of a bitch he is, it matters to this faggot.
>>
>>79623181
"Racism" is acknowledging that all races are different which he does in the video until he brings up negative statistics for blacks which he blames on a racist criminal justice system.
>>
>>79624548
I love how he meets fucking sound evidence that he's wrong but blames it on the "racist criminal justice system".

I just realised I don't care about this anymore because I'm offing myself soon. Why am I even wasting my time.
>>
File: 1367194377383.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1367194377383.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
>>79623181
Please just ignore him. I use add ons that allow me to blacklist youtube channels from showing up in my recommendations and searches. I recommend you all do the same.
>>
File: Average german family.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Average german family.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>>79623181
>Facts Are Racist
>2015+1

Where were you when history became racist?
>>
>>79623181
I am going to debunk his shit right now.

1. > Asians are the smartest race.
Yes in terms of IQ, but they are not creative. They only help advance fields not make new fields.
2. < Black people are on average better then white people at sports.
Wrong, Most sports (Soccer, European Handball, Cricket, swimming, Strong man, timber-sports are all white)
3.> I am white and I love Other races
Nice anecdotal there bud. But the majority of white do not want to live with other races
4. Asians helped made the modern world
Wrong again. Until WW2 Asian country's made nothing they kept to themselves. America had to bomb Japan to get them to start working. And what dose power have to do with anything?
5. >I like Black Women
So? The world likes white women
6.>Blacks are going to jail because of racist pigs.
No. You even showed the graph that they commit more crimes then other races. So since they commit more crime, they will go to jail more.
7.> They spred more aids, but who cares so little is affected by it.
What the point is trying to say is on average that blacks are more lustful, showing they are more animal like.
>>
>>79623181
lmao I haven't seen this guy since I had a 13 y/o scene girl girlfriend
>>
was he always this popular? i remember seeing him in a mars volta music video a long time ago and now he's spammed everywhere here
>>
Fuck youtube drama, I just ignore this shit at this point

I hate the feminist shit just as much as anybody but the people that shit on him are just as fucking stupid. Leafyishere is a fucking 12 year old faggot and commentary videos are shittiest content on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEQcOkgvIX0

And this video made me want to kill myself.
>>
>3:39
>I strongly believe Barack Obama would completely decimate most any races he ever took on in debate
>the man can be quite amazing with words

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF
>>
>>79623181

That banana song though
>>
>>79623181
Enjoy this as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6zfebklmE
>>
>>79623181
>Giving him views
>Feeding him any attention after the last 20 times over the years

Guy just needs to be locked up already, end of. He is incapable of seeing any wrong on his part for anything.

This is a person so retarded they put a plastic box on their turtle in the sun and cooked it alive and wondered why that happened.

Leave him to die in his lonely existence once and for all.
>>
>>79623181
Don't waste your time. Let's spend our energy getting Spain out of the EU.
>>
File: who.png (33 KB, 806x198) Image search: [Google]
who.png
33 KB, 806x198
>>79623181
k. who here did it?
>>
File: 1465675968276.png (497 KB, 660x768) Image search: [Google]
1465675968276.png
497 KB, 660x768
hey guys, look at this attention whore i hate him so much, let me make 6 more threads about him.
>>
>>79628989

Breddy Gud. :)
>>
I quite like his videos and agree with him on mostly everything.
Why the hate? Is it because he's got a banging hot wife and has frequent 3somes with her and another hot girl?

that's right, the majority of /pol/ are angry pencil necked betas, who even the most ugly of females wouldn't touch with a 12 foot poll.
>>
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>>
>>79623181
I can't stand all those little audio cuts that every youtuber does. I don't know what you call it but it's cancer. Just fucking talk.
>>
>>79628989
Is this for real?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.