[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THEY'RE TAKING OUR JOBS!! >Jobs come back and nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18
THEY'RE TAKING OUR JOBS!!
>Jobs come back and nobody wants them
WE CAN BRING BACK OUR MANUFACTURING JOBS!!
>ones that nobody with a degree wants
BUT TRADE IS BAD!!!
>get a degree and no longer have to worry about where shit is made
WTF is wrong with this country?
Name a country worse, bet you can't.
>>
>>79621776
All the others, stop being a faggot
>>
>>79621776
>Name a country worse, bet you can't.
Do I even have to go there?
>>
>>79621776
Id be down to make cell phones n stuff
>>
>>79621776
Really makes you think
>>
None of that shit makes any sense. Such bad arguments. Your age: 17
>>
File: 1464869311969.jpg (25 KB, 458x418) Image search: [Google]
1464869311969.jpg
25 KB, 458x418
>>79621776
Not everyone has a degree you fucking retard,
>>
>>79621776
Did trump ever actually go bankrupt? or did 4 of his 100 businesses fail?
>>
>>79621776

>Falling for the degree jew

Physical work makes you happier unless you're a retard that handles the weight wrong and fucks up the back
>>
>>79621776
Also, Manufacturing has jobs for people with degrees too. Quality control, process improvement, accounting, management.
>>
>>79621776
>>Jobs come back and nobody wants them
Nobody wants them because they pay shit, they pay shit because there are people willing to work for shit, the people willing to work for shit are guess what? mexicans.
>>
File: tumblr_o25297pIKN1qbrmyoo1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25297pIKN1qbrmyoo1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>79621776
>>79622019
>>79622289
>>79622357
>>79622411
I WANT TRUMP TO BRING BACK OUR COAL JOBS!!
>an industry that will be extinct in a few decades and causes numerous health hazards
Why are small-town folk so anti-progression?
Is it the same reason why they don't have anything higher than a GED?
>>

Most people are too retarded for high school, let alone undergrad and above. College has been warped into four+ more years of high school for young adults only with more sex and alcohol.

Trades make money and produce products and services, there is no reason the undergrads shouldn't instead be working meaningful blue collar jobs and rebuilding our nation.
>>
Will stand up for the American worker but all his companies outsource.
>>
>>79622609
Try 200+
>>
File: wBcBq.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
wBcBq.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>79622607
so why are you GED'ers thinking you have any say in what the educated want this country to be?
>>
File: 1465099331295.jpg (28 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
1465099331295.jpg
28 KB, 442x298
>>79622968
>college queer detected
sociology of psychology? which kike major are you taking?
>>
File: 1466563679484.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466563679484.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>79622968
>that picture

Why do democrats hate everybody who isn't rich? Aren't they supposed to be FOR the working man in the picture?
>>
>>79623214
I thought we were talking about people working manufacturing jobs, not political influence.
>>
>>79622968
Why did you reply to me? Im not even american.

I just want to say, you are crying like a bich with your bellies full...

Your country is in a much better situation than mine, you can totally get out of this crisis and MAGA.

Quit being a little bitch. I would literally kill for a job picking fruits, I can't even get that in my country due to the economical crisis.
>>
>>79623214

The educated can want whatever they think, a sheltered moron that has lived in a bubble until his early/mid 20s doesn't know shit about how the world works, desu.
>>
File: !403.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
!403.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>79622872
if you didn't leave the factory, then the factory wouldn't have had a shortage of workers, forcing the factory to admit anyone who was willing to work.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>79621776
>has had 4 out of 250+ businesses file for restructuring
>has never personally went bankrupt

Try harder Hillshill
>>
>>79623010
>4 more years of high school

unless you take a degree or major in an applied science, like forestry or engineering.
>>
>>79621776
>Jobs come back and nobody wants them
whats funny is that liberals would be the LAST to take those dirty jobs that immigrants are willing to do, theyre much too educated for hard work and labor. if anything, they're jobs that republican working class folks will pick up

plus the low skilled market is waaaaay over saturated as it is.. all those mexicans working at el polo loco and mcdonalds as dishwashers can easily move to farm labor. you dont think we cant replace fast food workers with teenagers? 15-18 year olds NEED jobs easily so that they can get an early start on being a productive member in society and know how to work in a team enviroment
>>
>>79622968
>>79623214

You actually swallowed the republicans are corporate cucks meme. How about looking at what the politicians are doing and not saying?
>>
>>79621776
Differentiate between:

>poorfag bankruptcy: broke, has to whore himself out for cash.

>richfag bankruptcy: still richfag, wants to restructure his cash and assets before paying up, wants to buy time, wants to avoid paying up.
>>
>>79623407
>shilling this hard for beaners
can't tell if pedro or asexual.
>>
>>79623235
My money is on a high school senior getting ready to start his first semester as pre-med and his second semester as communications.
>>
File: 1466532312845.jpg (30 KB, 290x275) Image search: [Google]
1466532312845.jpg
30 KB, 290x275
Why do Liberals hate the working class so much?

Have they forgot about /Pol/pot already?
>>
>>79623564

The Republican Party ideal circa Eisenhower was very uncucked but after that both the people occupying the democrat and republican parties sold out to corporate

Soon republican's shall no longer be corporate cucks though, MAGA
>>
>>79623380
better buy your plane ticket now, pablo, when your "great president Trump" gets in office, he'll make sure you never come here.
>>
>>79623288
Either you love them or they hate you.
Democrats and their supporters are composed the shittiest people in America.
>>
File: 1452366436352.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1452366436352.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>79621776
>he fell for the marxism meme
>>
When it comes to running a successful business like that, it takes a few failures before becoming successful, dumbass
>>
>>79621776
>>ones that nobody with a degree wants

Do you upperclass, white liberals realize that most people don't have a degree?
>>
>>79621776
I'm a cruz missile now
>>
>>79623818
> 0.02 has been deposited in your account
>>
>>79623818
>better buy your plane ticket now, pablo, when your "great president Trump" gets in office, he'll make sure you never come here.
As if I ever wanted to go to your SJW infested shithole.

I can simply get dual citizenship in Portugal thanks to my heritage and become a EU citizen, from there I can work on any country in the EU, including Germany.

The USA used to be the land of opportunity, it no longer is so, accept that you are not living in the past and that your country simply lacks the appeal it once had.
>>
>>79623380
>Your country is in a much better situation than mine,

Yes, but our country has non-savages in it. Your country has never been great.

> I would literally kill for a job picking fruits,

And that's why we want to keep you savages out. We are willing to pick fruit as well, we just don't want to compete with third-world slave labor.
>>
>OP not understanding ch 11

Trump’s four bankruptcies were Chapter 11 reorganizations, which are designed to restructure businesses without shutting them down completely. The purpose is to "save" the business, as opposed to other forms of bankruptcy which would liquidate the company.
>>
>>79624224
>As if I ever wanted to go to your SJW infested shithole.

And your alternative is yurop
wew lad
>>
File: p.png (24 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
p.png
24 KB, 310x326
>>79624057
joke's on you, Im the poorest of the lower-class POO IN THE LOO's here in the US.
and even I have a degree.
What's YOUR excuse mr. Privileged white man?
Do you even realize how lucky you are to be white?
And yet, you just throw it away doing what? Working manual labor in a factory?
The world has passed you by, mr White Man.
>>
Most working class and working poor shop at places like Walmart and Target where goods are cheap because they are outsourced. If those stores have to buy domestically prices will sky rocket and it will be the working - or not so working - class that will suffer.
>>
the eternal cuckbergtarian strikes again
>>
>>79624276
>Yes, but our country has non-savages in it
We have non-savages too, just look at pic related.

>>79624276
>And that's why we want to keep you savages out. We are willing to pick fruit as well, we just don't want to compete with third-world slave labor.
You are not willing to pick fruits at all, it is a very shitty job that pays very little.

>>79624407
>And your alternative is yurop
At least there I wouldn't face nearly as much discrimination. Also, the obesity rate there is not nearly as big as in the USA, as someone who hates fat people, this is a big deal.
>>
>>79622968
Lol I graduated top 10% of my 2011 class at Dartmouth with a finance major and accounting minor. My current job title is hardware engineer in the IT field. Your retarded if you think a degree means anything nowadays. Also my job just got outsourced to poo in the loos so I'm kinda pissed off.
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-01.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-01.png
31 KB, 186x702
>>79624702
>this is what retards actually believe

higher wages mean more purchasing power for consumers, retard

the only people who benefit from low wages are the billionaires and boomers
>>
>>79624650
wait a minute you're from a country with no industry because it's a shithole and are complaining about industry?

That's insane.
>>
>>79621776
Further proof that college is for idiot children who don't actually want to do anything other than sit in an office.
>>
>>79624792
reminder the people in this video are identical to the Indian anon you are talking to right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
>>79624650
>how lucky you are to be white
No one is less priviledged than the poor white.
They recieve neither infrastructure nor specific help.
>>
>>79625122
they receive nothing but hate from the elite and oligarchs

Ironically it's exactly how Hindus treat their lower classes.

But then Indians were always narcissistic abusive assholes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ
>>
>>79625122
>t. mr. white man who doesn't know what minorities go through every day, not even including racism which white people don't have to deal with
gtfoh
>>
>>79625478
Yeah every day I'm bullied online for being brown. What misery.
>>
>>79625478
Lived from birth in a 90%+ shitskin neighboorhood.
You have no fucking idea what it's like.
>>
>>79621776
>People with degrees don't have to care about the threat to their country's long-term prosperity due to the dangers of short-term corporate profits from selling it's manufacturing power and domestic quality control to third world shit holes that use slave labor and poisonous materials to produce the goods they buy off the shelves in their local stores :^)

I honestly hope you're a troll, because if not, you need to educate yourself or eat a bullet.

>t. Computer Science B.S. graduate.
>>
>>79624996
I was team lead of about 40 American IT workers for one account. My company slowly started to slice my team up year after year. Then last summer we had the largest layoff in corporate history(easily Googled) and I survived but I only had 5 Americans left with about 80 or so from Hyderabad. Then this last year they brought on 6 guys for me to train and it was to replace my own job. So basically they hire 3 people to handle 1 US workers job responsibilities and it's still cheaper
>>
>>79625478
>including racism which white people don't have to deal with

Everybody deals with racism at some points in their lives, you fucking moron, whether it's from those of a race different from theirs or their own. Your own Street Shitters discriminate against each other based on ethnicity and class, blacks in the West and in Africa do the same, people who are European-descent do the same. Everyone fucking discriminates against some other people.

Try actually learning your own nation's history and this nation's history as a starting point.

Fuck me, with your level of ignorance, I would deny the claim that you graduated with a degree from my university if I was the Dean of whatever degree mill you got your piece of paper from.
>>
File: deliver.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
deliver.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>79621776
Ill take a manufacturing job.
kthx
>>
>>79625478
>not even including racism which white people don't have to deal with
Im white and face racism everyday for it. I am not even accepted by other whites from other nations because I got born in huehueland.

Check your priviledge you first world faggot.
>>
>>79625887
This.

They outsourced many blue collar jobs and are now coming for the white collar jobs, but you can only outsource and offshore certain ones, others ones must be performed in the US.

Enter the H1B Visa holders. They'll flood companies here with them and tolerate their shit quality work because they're cheaper. Meanwhile, now that many Americans lost their jobs from this, they'll be desperate for work. So, you hire an American or two, pay them a fraction of what they were making, and they get to be the people who are the janitors to the extreme shit mess that is Indian work quality, and you justify their low wage to them by saying that the H1B Visa employees are the ones doing the actual work, you're just acting in a support role or debugging their work. Everyone gets fucked in the end, except the company, who is making more money than they did before and they have shifted the job market into a "buyer's market", where they have all the purchasing power over the easily expendable employees.
>>
>>79622289
ha
>>
>>79625887
it's always been about low wages

low wages and leftism are the main drivers of globalism
>>
>>79624763
>That picture
Got any context on that?
>>
>>79622609
>>79623151

Try 500+.
>>
>>79623214
GOVERNMENT
OF THE PEOPLE
BY THE PEOPLE
FOR THE PEOPLE
>>
>>79633883
>Got any context on that?
Those are the confederate survivors of the civil war, they migrated to Brazil because their way of life was all but over in the usa after the war, they migrated here mostly because we were still a slavery nation.

Here they thrived and went on to build some of the most sucessfull cities in the country, they are not numbering nearly 200k while maintaining a purity rate of above 85%.

Here are some videos about it:

https://youtu.be/9l5ILYQAC1I

https://youtu.be/D93o3kItF-E

https://youtu.be/oBWR5oY8gG8

Gotta tell you, these are some of the best imigrants we ever had the pleasure of receiving, not only did they bring a lot of technologies that we did not have at the time, they went on to Build Americana, as seen in the picture you asked about, literally one of the most prosperous rural communities of the richest state in the country.
>>
>>79635931
>they are not
They are now*
>>
>>79629877
It started before this with Mexicans willing to work for below minimum wage for blue collar jobs. Liberals called Americans who objected to this lazy for not working at illegal wages. Now liberals will call people who object to H1B workers racists and xenophobes. You had best believe liberals hate the working man who doesn't vote for them.
>>
>>79621776
Literally pic related
>>
File: Vote for Trump.jpg (15 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
Vote for Trump.jpg
15 KB, 222x227
>>79638411
Forgot pic
>>
>>79622635
Underrated post.

I am a software devoloper NEET, but I would work physical labor jobs in a second.

And I have. Landscaping and construction are great jobs. I obviously never stop developing software either.

A Trump presidency will make life heaven for me.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.