[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this trigger you? i got a friend who went to Germany and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160703_155919.jpg (72 KB, 720x693) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_155919.jpg
72 KB, 720x693
Does this trigger you?

i got a friend who went to Germany and posted this and when i read the title of the memorial OF THE JEWS.... it triggered me so much i started insulting jews to my mother.

Im from Poland and every fucking time i hear that jews died in ww2 but no mention of anyone else is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>79619874
>it triggered me so much i started insulting jews to my mother

you're such a faggot loser
>>
>>79619874

Are Polacks too poor to build their own memorial to their war dead? Because we have about a million over here and over there.
>>
>>79619874
atleast goymoney didnt get jewed completely for those stones

could be whole statues for each
>>
>>79619874
>Does this trigger you?

No, its just amuses me that its the typical leftist style of "art". Blank, dank and stale.
>>
>>79620088
Its meant to symbolise darkness though.
>>79619874
The memorial is just to the Jews.
>>
File: ZIGEUN MEMOR.png (246 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
ZIGEUN MEMOR.png
246 KB, 450x300
>>79619874
there's one for the murdered gyppos a few blocks away and it looks like a toilet and last time i was there there was one for the murdered faggots across the street that was just a big stone box with a window that looked into a monitor showing a video two faggots making out on loop
>>
>>79620017
Actually, the stones are crumbling because they were hollow inside and they cheaped out on construction.

Turns out, jews will jew anyone/anything.
>>
>>79620521
Is there one for the Poles?
>>
>>79621119
Dont be so anti semitic jews suffered MORE
>>
File: JerzyUrban.jpg (61 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
JerzyUrban.jpg
61 KB, 604x451
>>79621389
THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING DROP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp9i0lpd3BY
>>
>>79619874
>every fucking time i hear that jews died in ww2 but no mention of anyone else
This so much
Every holocaust memorial day.
Milions (that are bigger than the "6") died and you say nothing for them, wonder why you are hated so much isn't it?
>>
>>79621454
these fucking vermin literally complained about the Polish after they got liberated by them.
>>
>>79619874
>>79621454
They can all fuck off to their designated desert if they dont like it
Thousands of people died during the holocaust by protecting jews from SS, and what do we get for it? They fucking insult us by saying we were responsible for basically the whole holocaust.
Fuck off kikes, go back to counting your shekels.
>>
>>79622497
>Thousands of people died during the holocaust by protecting jews from SS, and what do we get for it?
Exactly, nothing (nie licząc żydowskich roszczeń majątkowych)
>>
File: jewing-intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jewing-intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>79621545
>Milions (that are bigger than the "6") died and you say nothing for them, wonder why you are hated so much isn't it?
There was this acclaimed, by Jews, Holocaust writer with many awards and panel/university invitations. Until he decided to write the book "The Forgotten Holocaust" to bring light to the non-Jewish 3 million Polish (and other) Christian casualties.
After publishing it he was quickly defamed by that same Jewish community and invitations to panels and universities stopped... Just because he dared to write that Jews were not only the only ones who suffered + that 3 million of those alleged 6 million holocaust'ed Jews had Polish citizenship = 6 million (1/2 Jews, 1/2 Christian) Poles died in WW2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vteeXsAqvYU
>>
>decide to visit my old dad
>little sister says that also some women fought in ww2, on the german side
>father yells at her, says shes wrong etc.
>intervene, tell her to produce a source for her claims
>she does show us a news paper article about women helping to operate flak cannons
>fair enough
>dad goes on a rant about how there was a wife of a kz leader who chose jews with tattoos to make lampshades out of their skin
>tell him that hes wrong and most likely got that from some hollywood flick

At least i get to vote for Hofer again, suck on that, dad.
>>
>>79622682
Poland after liberation:
>Hello there jews! Good thing that we protected you from the evil Hitler right? You are equal to us friend.
>Fuck off from my house you stupid pole, you did the holocaust, killed the jewish owners of the house and stole it from us give it back!

And people wonder why we hate jews so much.
>>
Jews were targeted by the nazis for systematic extermination during world war 2 and millions were killed to this end. Today there are memorials dedicated to this event.

What triggers you so much about this?
>>
>>79623447
Good goyim
>>
>>79621119
Yeah, the toilet looking one
>>
>>79619874
No body else died in the war except the Jews , true story.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.