[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Marylin Monroe become such an idol for HAES activists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: annex-monroe-marilyn-bus-stop_06.jpg (100 KB, 1148x1563) Image search: [Google]
annex-monroe-marilyn-bus-stop_06.jpg
100 KB, 1148x1563
Why did Marylin Monroe become such an idol for HAES activists and fat feminists in general? She was neither fat nor overweight.
>>
File: MyDreams.jpg (136 KB, 469x806) Image search: [Google]
MyDreams.jpg
136 KB, 469x806
HIGH
>>
Because she's dead and can't defend herself from these hamplanets hijacking her beauty. No living beautiful person would willingly be the poster child for obesity.
>>
>>79618759
Because she was bipolar and a pill addict.
>>
>>79618759
I've never understood why people like this Minny ham planet. She is not pretty, funny, or talented, I just never understood why people like her
>>
File: l.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>79619072
>>
>>79619233
You must be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>79619249
It's all true.
Of course tumblr love her.
>she's a crazy fucked up mental case like me, and self medicated like me, and goes off on nonsense unrelated tirades like I do
>>
>>79619233
>Marilyn Monroe
>ham planet in any way

She had a 22-inch waist. HAES' waists are more than double that, on average.
>>
>>79619484
> and I act in movies just like her > see ghostbusters 2
>>
File: 1443456371008.jpg (40 KB, 915x516) Image search: [Google]
1443456371008.jpg
40 KB, 915x516
>>
File: body.jpg (85 KB, 497x590) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
85 KB, 497x590
>>79619233

She had great proportions IMO. Super wide hips and thicc legs are were probably her best features.
>>
>>79620489
8/10 needs bigger tits.
>>
>>79618924
This.
Dead can't fight when you claim them.
>>
>>79619785
They're remaking BLOODSPORT with an all female cast.
>An all-female remake of Bloodsport titled Lady Bloodfight (originally Lady Bloodsport) is set to be released in 2016 from producer Bey Logan and directed by Chris Nahon with action choreography by Hung Yan Yan.[16] Originally set to star Jet Tranter and Selina Lo,[17] the film now stars martial artist/stuntwoman Amy Johnston, Kathy Wu, Jet Tranter, Mayling Ng and Jenny Wu. The story follows "a beautiful but troubled American girl" named Jane (Johnston) backpacking through Japan who is recruited and trained to fight in a vicious, all-female, underground martial arts tournament known as “The Kumite”. Principal photography began in September 2014 and shot in locations such as China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
>>
>>79619952
Kek
>>
>>79620489
Her face is not attractive at all.
But Jesus these hips and legs.
>>
>>79620964
If she had better makeup it'd make a world of difference. And, of course, red lips.
>>
>>79620778
> all female cast
Whom they gonna beat up then?

It`s not like anyone can't beat white male in anything, it`s all over the movies.
>>
>>79618759
Because she was a fat whore and despite literally cucking the first lady she was still liked by the people.
It was orchestrated by media Jews to condition the people during the time to like her by publishing suit tons of good things about her in the media to away public opinion.
Though fatties and SJW's don't know that part they DO know she cuckd Jackie Kennedy and walked around with her pussy on her sleeve but managed to still be successful (which is what they want to do)
>>
>>79619528
>A thin waist means you rent fat
Fuck off merchant I'm not buying any corsets no matter how hard you try to persuade me
>>
>>79621852
Literally what are you even talking about?
>>
>>79621555
Obviously some black girls
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.