[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in a southern state...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 27
File: yearbook.png (2 MB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
yearbook.png
2 MB, 900x1200
Meanwhile in a southern state...
>>
Is that what rapists and murderers look like?
>>
Latinas are smoking hot. Too bad they're all obese by 35.
>>
>>79617114

Get back to us when your country is worth a damn.

Yearbooks have looked like that for nearly a hundred years where I'm from.
>>
Texasfag here

it's true :/
>>
>>79617114
Yes, and 100 years ago, all the Boston yearbooks were filled with O' & Mc's
>>
>>79617114
Deport the males, fuck the females.
>>
>>79617114
All future republican voters, no doubt

>>79617355
The Irish are superior to mestizos though.
>>
>>79617187
is the coca cola, mestizos drink that shit like if it was water.
>>
>>79617782

Mexico does love their carbonated water.

'Course, so do Americans by far and large.

It's just that white people act like their families never slurped the stuff up because they always need a way to feel superior to one another.
>>
>>79617782
no it's not yall just have fat genetics look at OP pic all the girls except two have fat faces
>>
>>79617782
Well they can't drink the actual water, so what can they do
>>
>>79617952
>Muh genetics
>>
everybody in that image except 3 of them are ugly. Do you think they will breed?
>>
>>79617474
>The Irish are superior to mestizos though.

Barely though
>>
Why the fuck did we give them our surnames?
>>
>>79617997

Actual Mexicans can drink Mexican water just fine.

People with shit immune systems will get sick from drinking water from another state, much less another country.
>>
>>79617260
woah calm down

its only a bit of fun
>>
>>79618089

This looks like a junior high yearbook(look at the boys and it's obvious).

Most of those kids will probably stop looking so unfortunate in the next few years.
>>
>>79618105
No, not barely.

The mestizos flooding the US are profoundly moronic. They're from the dumber elements of mexican society. Their average IQ is 82, which is lower than the nigger average.
>>
>>79618247
why did you fuck them to begin with?
>>
well at least they're not Adbuls or Muhammad.
>>
As much as I dislike beaners, it's kind of depressing to look at a yearbook of happy young faces, knowing that none of them will ever achieve anything more than being the night shift manager at Chipotle.
>>
>>79617187
Mongs like you deserve the rope.
>>
>>79618382
being honest, most of the people moving to the US aren't even mestizos, a big number are pure amerindians.
>>
Filipe is a real class act in that tank top
>>
>>79617114
At least most of them are white
>>
>>79617381

>lower the white IQ
>>
>>79618476
Come and get me faggot.
>>
>>79618423

I teach at a majority hispanic school in an area that's like 70% hispanic.

Most of my students have gone on to have great careers in engineering.

That being said, I'd at least hazard a bet that 40% of the people on that chart are probably in the special ed program and are completely hopeless(JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST ROW).
>>
So this...is the power...of diversity
>>
>>79618531
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
DELET THIS REEEEE
>>
>>79618395
I personally didn't, but on behalf of some theoretical forgotten many-time-great-uncle, I answer: testosterone.

You perhaps should try it some time, Luigi. ;)
>>
>>79617114
There is literally nothing wrong here.

The southwestern US was once a part of Mexico, hence Mexicans are the indigenous peoples of that region.

It's like me, a Lorrain, complaining about all the German surnames in our public schools.
>>
>>79618485
Yeah, I'm just using mestizo as an all encompassing term for the kind of mexican who belong to the "short fat squatting monkey" type.
>>
>>79618631

To be fair, look at their surnames. There's no way that any one family had hextuplets. That's multiple families of the same surname.

They're probably from some cowtown that's always had this kind of ethnic makeup, and like at least two girls are half-white probably, and one boy is half basketball.
>>
>>79618590
I work in a part of Queens that might be 95% Hispanic, mostly Colombian and Ecuadorian. The more recently they arrived, the dumber they are.
>>
>>79617868
>It's just that white people act like their families never slurped the stuff up because they always need a way to feel superior to one another.

As if intellect, physical appearance and scientific accomplishment weren't enough...
>>
>>79618247
Pride
>>
>>79618720
>Spanish surnames
>Native to anywhere in the Americas

You Algerians really have made france dumb as fuck
>>
>>79618720
There were literally 20 000 mexicans living in the territories conquered by the USA. They were a tiny number.
>>
>>79617114
I wonder what state they're in cuz they look pretty middle class. Colorado, Arizona or Texas would be my guess.
>>
File: 1450036883864.png (129 KB, 339x671) Image search: [Google]
1450036883864.png
129 KB, 339x671
>>79617114
>tfw you will never creampie Bianca
>>
>>79618766
It's from a VERY big school, I'd say. Rodriguez is about as common as Williamson, say, and we just happen to be on the R page. G would be similar, with Garcias. W or K would be pure Gringo.
>>
Who was the original Rodriguez? Was he the God King of the Mexicans?

These are the questions we need to be asking.
>>
>>79618856
In a good or a bad sense?
>>
>>79618816

Depends on the quality of their family, really.

One former student of mine, daughter of a very well-to-do family in Mexico who came with her dad to the US when he got a long-term job doing chemical engineering struggled massively with English, but was able to do all the work effortlessly once she understood the problem and would make liberal use out of an english/spanish dictionary to get work done.

A current senior of mine is from a very poor family who immigrated when he was 8, and his English is flawless, his grades are high, and he is definitely at the top of my short list of recommendations for my high school's mechanical engineering scholarship.
>>
>>79618720
Isn't Lorrain where quiche comes from, or just one variety?
>>
>>79618953
I think you're looking for Clarisa. Some pics were chopped off.
>>
>>79618720
fucking hang yourself
>>
>>79618423
>being the night shift manager at Chipotle.
and that's the successful one
>>
>>79617114

> 60% white

Looks 100% beaner to me.
>>
>>79618953
You mean Clarissa. Do learn to count!

>>79619011
Probably some particularly big-bollocked friend of old Cortés...
>>
>>79618956
Why did you have to do so much raping? Why not kill them like us Anglos.

Also, why arent there massive amounts coming to Spain? You need to give reparations like France.
>>
>>79619011
in Mexico -ez surnames pretty much means that your great great great great great great great great parents were indian slaves.
>>
File: mexicans.jpg (103 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.jpg
103 KB, 648x454
>>79617114

Are those the "White" Hispanics beaner shills talk about all the time?
>>
File: 8YD17v0.jpg (100 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
8YD17v0.jpg
100 KB, 500x531
>>
>>79619177
Only two are even SLIGHTLY "passing". In a bad light, anyway.
>>
>>79617114
I'd fuck Gabriela Rochin and Clarisa Rodriguez.
>>
>>79619027
Bit of both
Personally I would see it as a good thing, you tried to see their potential so you gave them your names in hopes they would do them well.
Instead they pissed on them in ignorance
Makes me a lot happier whenever I fuck a Hispanic chick with conquistador DNA as well as surname, feels far less degenerate
>>
>>79617187
because all mexican food has insane amounts of lard in it. >>79617782 aren't i right, pedro?
>>
>>79619216

No reparations are necessary.

The Spanish Encomienda system in New Spain was very fair to the indigenous populations, compared to the treatment under Columbus.

Isabella of Castile forbade slavery and allowed natives to petition to government, ALL THE WAY UP TO ROYAL AUDIENCES.

It worked very well for its time. Which is why the indigenous populations who converted weren't the ones who rebelled and formed Mexico, it was the Spaniard leaders who did it.
>>
>>79619273

>the super hand
>>
>>79619266
>in the new world gypsies like that are considered white
so every non-nigger is white then?kek
>>
>>79618720
>The southwestern US was once a part of Mexico
No it was once part of Spain you idiot
And when it was only a few natives lived there and the rest of it was empty land since living there was almost impossible before the industrial era
It was never Mexicant land, literally propaganda brewed up by the Mexican government in the 70's
>>
>>79618953

Its all bout Anissa.

Anyways white guy here that grew up in a literally 94% Hispanic school system. It used to be a pretty diverse town with Japanese White Chinese and Mexican. Immigration changes in my dad's day rapidly started the change, and by the time I was in elementary it was probably over 60% Mexican. Now its 90+%

If anyone thinks immigration leads to diversity think again.
>>
>>79619216
Mexico would be better compared to India than what later became the USA. Our ancestors encountered large urban civilisations, not hunter-gatherers. And your own ancestors hardly did any killing anyway, typhoid did most of the work before you even appeared on the scene.

We do have some Americanos coming to Spain. One squat solid cube of a man lives in my building, even. He looks maybe Nicaraguan or the like, but I never asked. Madrid has more than other places, and my small town mostly has Eastern European immigrants.

>>79619242
Amigo, just being Mexican is virtually a guarantee that at least ONE of them was... ;)
>>
File: Capture.png (49 KB, 121x147) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
49 KB, 121x147
>>
>>79619511

Most of the lower class dark hispanics these days don't tick 'white' on the census like our parents used to.

Instead they tick Native American, hoping for a welfare payout that doesn't exist.

It's to the point where we've got white kids with a hispanic grandparent ticking native american.
>>
>>79619375
Okay, fair enough. The Spanish colonies could have ended up worse, I suppose.
>>
>>79619404
They still colonized and demoralized them. I say free movement between all former colonies and Spain.

They can't keep coming here...they need to spread out at least.
>>
>>79618105
The Irish American IQ is high.

Average Hispanic IQ is like 89.
>>
>>79617114
Look at all these qt white women. What a great country.
>>
You know the the conquistadors settled along with the Spaniard colonists I wonder if they'd have fucked back off to Spain if they knew the current state of their descendants.

I want to go start a business in some Eastern European country like Poland.

I have an urge to leave America. I don't want to have mestizo grand kids or great grand kids. I don't want my legacy to be wiped out by being absorbed by a brown horde.
>>
>>79619708
>demoralized
In my book, that's a poor definition of "stopping savages doing ritual public vivisection of their neighbours". Just be grateful we "took the edge" off the fuckers, at least for the most part!
>>
>>79619620
still funny that in the usa gyppos like that and arabs are ''white''. you must be legit non-white majority without all those loopholes not to buthurt all the real whites from knowing the truth
>>
>>79619890
>the conquistadors settled along with the Spaniard colonists
Actually, many DID come home to enjoy a wealthy retirement, and the big stone show-off houses they built are still standing in many towns.
>>
>>79619923
And now we have an entire continent of Spain-tier economies. You certainly made an improvement, but just think what if the Anglos and Saxons had rolled in and just genocided them into submission?
>>
>>79617187
they're absolutely disgusting friend
>>
>>79619713
yup

one time I brought up how hispanics always test lower than white people in standardized tests and my mexican-american friend started going off on how race doesn't determine intelligence
>>
>>79620050
You're just a fantasist. No British genocide ever took place of advanced natives anywhere, and certainly not in the tropics. Argentina and Chile are the only slightly similar parallels to the USA, though the geography led to different results.
>>
>>79618382
Fuck off Japan. The Irish are shit. Their women are shit and potato genes ruin them. The men only like little boys and complain online if they see a woman with actual feminine features
>>
>>79619890

A lot of the conquistadores weren't actually Spaniards, and were actually displaced mercenaries who wanted in on the gravy train, so they hispanized their names and pretended to be from Spain. Another large contingent were people who wanted out of poverty.

I doubt they gave a fuck
>>
>>79619597
What are people's opinions of them? Lazy, illiterate, criminals, don't assimilate? Is it mass immigration?

Yeah, I'm familar with them being in large urban city types...which would make me think the close proximity would cause more death from disease than up here where they were sparse and nomadic. You were also more brutal and muderous. Yet, there they are still there...it was the endless ogre rapfests obviously.
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 856x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 856x612
>>79617114
WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP
SAVE ME
>>
>>79617187
klarisa and kaylee are the only attractive ones on the pic
>>
>>79620214
We armed our natives and they proceeded to blow each other away. Then we herded them from reservation to reservation, gave them alcohol and welfare, and generally mowed them down when they got in the way.

That's a bit extreme, and I'd say the advanced ones are worth keeping, but about the worst that they do these days is give goofy old white women like Elizabeth Warren opportunities to cheat on quotas and taxes and such.
>>
>>79617114
only reasons why they are mostly in the south is because it's closer and the cimate suits them better (not to mention much better rights of all kind)

if northerners lived where southerners live and opposite they would be in even bigger number compared to now because of their pathetic demographic trend and more acceptance towards shitskins
>>
>>79618816
Please only refer to Americans with Mexican heritage as Hispanic. Don't muddy up group by throwing in worthless south Americans or island niggers like Puerto Rico
>>
>>79620448

>implying that white Texans who actually have a family history in Texas mind Tejanos
>>
I wish I can find my year book...

I have an entire page of Patel's (indian)
>>
>>79620542

THIS.

MEXIFRIENDS > JUNGLE SAVAGES
>>
>>79620628
reminds me of the muslim situation in here
>>
File: 1344568545534.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1344568545534.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
>>79620356
The problem with this line of thinking is that in the end, using migrant workers who work for cents a day is EXTREMELY harmful to the economy. Fewer documented workers leads to more unemployment, which in turn leads to documented workers being unable to purchase goods and services from the companies that employ illegal shitskins, which leads to the companies hiring more and more shitskins.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x635
>>79619266
the problem is that our government classifies anyone that isn't a nigger as white to make whites look worse in statistics.

Nearly all (non-retarded) Americans don't consider any of these spics and arabs as whites
>>
>>79617260
Found the beaner
>>
>>79620542
But Hispanic comes from Columbus naming DR/Hati as Hispaniola. Maybe you should get the new name.
>>
>>79617114
American here
Thank God my last name is obscure af

Ive only met 2 persons irl that have the same last name as I do.
>>
>>79617114
gabriela is rochin to that beat
>>
>>79619620
Well its not like its not true. Mexicans are just native Americans mixed with Spanish blood
>>
>>79620826

Correct.

Too bad you'll never be able to tell at a glance. I've got colored eyes and white skin.

I just got done with job training up north, and at the very last day, I spoke Spanish to the other guy from down south, and all the white people were all "OMG WE THOUGHT U WERE FRENCH OR SOMETHING"
>>
>>79617782
>Coca cola
>mestizos
I knew some fags from Oklahoma who came here to preach their heretic protestantism to us. They literally had a bottle of soda in their hands all the time
>>
File: 1459225471681.jpg (343 KB, 1038x700) Image search: [Google]
1459225471681.jpg
343 KB, 1038x700
>>79617114
>""""""""""Diversity""""""""""
I am seriously worrying for you america, you not only cucks, but you are also in denial
>>
>>79620781
what you're saying agrees with the image entirely, I think you missed that it is supposed to be ironic
>>
>>79620628
>t paco sanchez
Fuck off dude, I'm more Texan than you I'm sure of it

I have nearly been killed on i-45 so many times from shitty Mexican drivers making insane lane changes

When I graduate, I'm out of here, I'm moving north

>inb4 hurr good riddance
>>
>>79617114
>Rodriguez everywhere
Are they all related and part of a huge family, or is Rodriguez just that common of a name?
>>
>>79620920
little gnome indians not like the noble native american indians
>>
>>79617187
top tier
>>
>>79620423
>We armed our natives and they proceeded to blow each other away. Then we herded them from reservation to reservation, gave them alcohol and welfare, and generally mowed them down when they got in the way.

You're stupid as fuck. There was no wide scale native genocide. The amount we shoah'd was less than 5,000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres#List_of_massacres
>>
Teacher: "Rodriguez"

100000 students: "Present"
>>
>>79620989
Rodriguez is common af
So is Garcia
Martinez
Pretty much any Hispanic last name that ends with Z or S is common af
>>
File: 1406275140529.jpg (35 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1406275140529.jpg
35 KB, 368x368
>West of the Mississippi
>Southern
>>
>>79617260
What a salty burger
>>
>>79620967
Another excellent post by France. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.
>>
>>79620321
>What are people's opinions of them? Lazy, illiterate, criminals, don't assimilate? Is it mass immigration?

We have other kinds of immigrant to compare them with, so they generally get a good press. I was surprised how many I saw last time in Madrid, though. It probably is a "mass" situation there, which is never good. Down here in the south, we get mostly (Italo-Spanish) Argentines who you barely notice, and just a handful of more Indio types.

>Yeah, I'm familar with them being in large urban city types...which would make me think the close proximity would cause more death from disease than up here where they were sparse and nomadic.

These weren't mediaeval European type cities, for the most part. It was more spread out, outside the obvious capitals, so they were able to cope better. Obviously, a genocidal policy would have been suicidal for our boys back then. You have to recall that they were very much playing by ear - nobody had done this sort of thing before.

>You were also more brutal and muderous.
Much of this is a myth - the leyenda negra as we call it. It was promoted out of sectarian motivations to undermine us when we were still a rival, and make you feel better about yourselves later on.
>>
>>79621086
Louisiana is part of the south, so is Arkansas

Texas and Oklahoma is where the Southwest starts
>>
>>79620989

It was common for the native workers who were born on a Hacienda to adopt the surname of the owner.

So if Hernandez owned a plantation, his native workers(who had no surnames) would usually be named de Hernandez, or just Hernandez over time.
>>
>>79621052
lol
>>
>>79617187
What is the deal with Mexican women becoming pear-shaped fatties by the time they're 25? I wouldn't blame the men for wanting to fuck their daughters just to get off.
>>
>>79618075
You can have a genetic predisposition to obesity. Doesn't absolve you of all responsibility obviously.
>>
Here's what pisses me off about my Mexican family.
They've lived in El Paso for like 3 generations and all of them are like "fuck these illegals. We need stricter borders"

Then trump says the same shit they've been saying for years and now it's like "fuck trump he's a racist."

It makes me laugh.
>>
>>79620985
>I'm more texan than you
>I'm moving out
Enjoy your new life selling falafels out of your food truck in Oregon you fucking faggot
>>
>>79621086
It's safe to say any states that were part of the Confederacy are "southern"
>>
>>79617114
Sasha is a qt
>>
>>79618247
Your priest told you you couldn't fuck a non-catholic native savage. So Mr. Conquistador made the aborigin qt get baptisted, then named and finally fuck all her holes
>>
>>79618105
Eh, fuck you!
>>
>>79621267
The old "my piece of shit" mentality.
>>
>>79621312
Kek! KEEEEKKKKKKK!
>>
>>79620985

Descended from first-generation Kineños.

My surname was the surname of Richard King's Horse-handlers and breeders.
>>
>>79621284

Voter turnout would disagree with that statement. The South was all Trump. I'll give Arkansas the okay, but anything is else West of the Mississippi is shit, and hasn't been Southern since the war.
>>
>>79617114
im my pennsylvanian highschool there was like 20 "smiths"
>>
File: 1362615880666.gif (1019 KB, 249x190) Image search: [Google]
1362615880666.gif
1019 KB, 249x190
Truly white hispanic here. The only white person in that pic is Bianca and maybe Arianna.
>>
>>79617114
Daisy Rodriguez a qt
Claimed
>>
>>79620795
Hispanics are rape babies...they should be put into mixed race category or Amerindian.

Middle Easterners are technically white, they brought agriculture, indo-European languages, and their Rb1Rb1 dna that covers all over Europe...more than Africa and the east. Problem is they then ones still there got dark with mixing themselves, while we got lighter.
>>
>>79621267

If Trump would just come along more gently, he'd have massive hispanic support.

My grandfather has been a lifelong democrat, and he's voting Trump in what will likely be the last election he ever casts a vote in, because the advocacy organizations he helped build from the ground up have failed to encourage this most recent wave to assimilate.
>>
>>79621429
I'm from Texas and there's a shit ton of rednecks here who identify as "southern"
>>
>>79618382
Gaijin kill self idiot
>>
File: muhdig.jpg (81 KB, 567x461) Image search: [Google]
muhdig.jpg
81 KB, 567x461
>>79617114
>sasha
>>
>>79621578

Protip: Those are transplants.
>>
>>79621244
I saw three Mexican women last night at the Food City. These women were defiantly from Mexico. (You can tell by the way they were dressed) Two of them were over 40 and I swear to God they could be strippers!!!!! They were fucking HOT!
>>
>>79621525
>middle easterners
>white
Why do you hate yourself like that Muhammed?
>>
Yeah, now go through and take pictures of the pages full of crackers with European surnames.

Fuck off.
>>
>>79621005
Aye, and Molyneux dealt with this recently, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
>>
>>79621676
What the hell is Food City?
>>
>>79619381
Taco Bell isn't mexican food
>>
>>79620952
>and white skin

you only think this because you sit inside all day and look lighter than your beaner friends
>>
>>79618898
They're Mexicans who adopted the nicknames you fucking retard. It's your one dimensional thinking that needs to be euthanasied. Would not even rape your mom because she's probably too stupid to feel properly hopeless and violated enough to conceivably make me feel turned on
>>
>>79621793
The Mexican Krogers, King Kullen, Publix what ever big supermarket chain is in your area.

Needed to get some Chuck Steak for grilling.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 298x300
it's disgusting that it's reached the point where I'm forced to assume that anyone posting under a US flag is a spic who thinks they're white
>>
>>79621988

>krogers
>king kullen
>publix
>food city

Why do northerners give their supermarkets such retarded names?

H.E.B. or go home, fags.

>>79622013
>>79621913

You'll never be able to find me in a crowd of whites. ;)
>>
>>79619059
Yes. Quiche lorraine.
>>
>>79621312
Aye, and then we ended up with you lot...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9aBt1G-0A
Oops!
>>
>>79621676
>Defiantly
>>
File: 1466832636825.png (55 KB, 852x1256) Image search: [Google]
1466832636825.png
55 KB, 852x1256
>>79621947
gah dam kenshi
>>
>>79617114

I never understood that. Why'd stormfags have a problem with hispanics? They're mostly catholic and white.

Just stop subsidizing them with welfare...
>>
File: long duck dong.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
long duck dong.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>>79621947
>>
>>79621525
IE languages did NOT come with the first agriculturalists. They're from the Steppe.
>>
>>79622121
yeah I'm retarded
>>
File: 1467321288745.jpg (135 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
1467321288745.jpg
135 KB, 593x640
>>79622115
Fuck no! Disgusting!
>>
>>79617114
does this prove that mexicans inbreed the most?
>>
File: eva1.jpg (154 KB, 453x361) Image search: [Google]
eva1.jpg
154 KB, 453x361
>>79617187
>>79617782
why latinas grow moustaches
>>
>>79618899

that was after the war

there were 6 gigamillions mexicans before that
>>
>>79622502

That's actually not a Native American thing.

That's kind of a Spaniard/Italian thing.

Don't deny it, Guido. We know your secret.
>>
>>79617173

Yes, those beaner goblins are going to grow up to be criminal scum. At least we will always have room for them in our sprawling prison complex.
>>
>>79622576
Greek women can get pretty good at facial hair as well. Gotta feel bad for them.
>>
>>79622103

>forgetting Piggly Wiggly
>>
>>79618395
You put a bunch of men with a bunch of women and they end up fucking, unless they are racially aware. But most people are not.

Natives fucked spanish women too, it was not one-sided.
>>
>>79622724

>Piggly Wiggly
>Wawa

FUCKING WAWA

HOW DO YOU FAIL AT NAMING SO BAD
>>
>>79622115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wZIl8jozLA
>>
>>79622103
Food City is in the Wild Wild West faggot
>>
>>79617114
aren't latinas supposed to be attractive when they're young?
>>
>>79621086
This. I hate when people include Texas as the South.
>>
>>79623144
Texas is Texas. They don't fit into the category of southern, plains, or southwest.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x930
>>79621685
It's the facts jack. After the Neanderthals, the homo sapiens moved into Europe from the Levant and Caucasus.

>>79622324
Yeah, my bad. But those people all came from the levant and Persia anyways. Notice how Persian is an Indo-Euro language...Arabization didn't hit them. Wonder if there were others.
>>
File: affirmative aparthied.jpg (58 KB, 500x792) Image search: [Google]
affirmative aparthied.jpg
58 KB, 500x792
>>79618569
day of the rope faggot
>>
>>79623234
Tejas is mexican territory pendejo
>>
>>79623276
>It's the facts jack. After the Neanderthals, the homo sapiens moved into Europe from the Levant and Caucasus.
And then proceeded to diverge.
>>
>>79623286
You're a Mexican territory
>>
>>79622443
Have some pride in your nation's greatest cultural figures, Primo! ;) >>79623276

>But those people all came from the levant and Persia anyways.
You're talking about something many thousands of years before the PIE language. At that point, the human biology had a different distribution anyway. "Middle Easterners" then did not look quite like what the current inhabitants do now. And the Persians' Aryan ancestors likewise spread down from the Steppe to their north.
>>
>>79617114
God damn spics, gas them all. I don't even live int he southern area of the US around any of them and I still fucking hate those fuckers.
>>
>>79623356
They also ficki ficki'd
>>
>>79623283
Will never, ever happen.

You'll sit on your ass fantasizing about being a tough guy tomorrow for the exact same reasons that you're doing it today.
>>
>>79617114
Why do they look asian?
>>
>>79617260
>where I'm from.
You have to go back, Paco.
>>
>>79624030
Beringia.
>>
>>79624030
Because natives are mongoloids; they migrated from Asia 10,000+ years ago or some shit.
>>
>>79617187
>35

You're off by about 12 years
>>
File: 1466968962114.gif (34 KB, 70x150) Image search: [Google]
1466968962114.gif
34 KB, 70x150
Move north amigos... Everything is going according to plan.
>t.sephardic
>>
File: 1467454072137.jpg (43 KB, 540x537) Image search: [Google]
1467454072137.jpg
43 KB, 540x537
>>79617114
Bianca and vanessa will make good porn stars
>>
>>79624844
clarisa i meant,
>>
File: 1465559841553.jpg (66 KB, 552x507) Image search: [Google]
1465559841553.jpg
66 KB, 552x507
Would this actually work?
>>
ignore this post
>>
>>79618089
>mexicans
>do you think they will breed?
Is this even a question?
>>
>>79625032
I really hope so
>>
File: 1466260571224.jpg (2 MB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
1466260571224.jpg
2 MB, 2338x1700
>>79617114
Meanwhile in Bensonhurst.....
>>
You mean southwestern?
>>
>>79617114
Average height in that pic is 5'3"
>>79617187
Horseshit.
>>
>>79622654
yeah well we can get into the nitty gritty of estrogen or testosterone production and acceptable ranges, but I just associate mexican girls with moustache, dunno why.
>>
>>79617187

>obese by 35

Slander!

they are normally obese by 30 you ignorant jerk
>>
File: 1444709306782.jpg (52 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
1444709306782.jpg
52 KB, 351x364
>>79617868
>Current year
>Not buying a soda stream machine and drinking carbonated water with lime slices
>>
>>79627148
>Horseshit.
agreed. they'll be obese by 24 or their first child, whichever comes first
>>
File: 1434676404082.jpg (44 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1434676404082.jpg
44 KB, 406x422
>>79617114
>tfw hispanic with european surname
>>
>>79620967
This type of obesity and encouragement of it is a mental disorder.
>>
>>79620356
>jobs that nobody else wants to do
I know 8 kids in my neighborhood that would kill to do what you do for the summer rather than sit at home and play xbox all day, training them to become future NEETs.
>>
File: image.png (767 KB, 1962x762) Image search: [Google]
image.png
767 KB, 1962x762
If this election goes south

Pull the plug Russia
>>
File: shiiett.jpg (583 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
shiiett.jpg
583 KB, 2048x1536
>>79620795
I was classified as white when I was in jail (traffic tickets) as were all Mexicans there
>>
>>79627202
im totally with ya guiseppe, but have you seen an almost white latina in mid twenties? some are drop dead gorgeous
>>
>>79623832
Idk, I got them settling the steppes from anywhere of 10000bc until 2500bc that latest...from what I could find.

I know what your talking about, in 5th c. BC Herodotus describes steppe Scythians are having red hair, light ruddy skin, and grey/grey eyes. Their language was a branch of Eastern Iranian. Probably didn't change much in that time.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.