[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you the people turning "SJW" into a negative slur?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: Zimmerman-jpg.jpg (33 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
Zimmerman-jpg.jpg
33 KB, 477x358
Are you the people turning "SJW" into a negative slur?

Fuck you. What exactly is so wrong with being a warrior for social justice?

Freedom of speech is nice but it has it's limits, and that's exactly what you're proving. Racism is NOT acceptable.

Pic related, you're hero, and living proof that we need to ban two things: racism and guns.

White entitled privileged neckbeards.
>>
1/10

Poor bait, see me after class
>>
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (18 KB, 301x170) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
18 KB, 301x170
mfw OP posts
>>
witness my digits
>>
>>79616431
If someone says something you don't like... refute it. Explain *why* it's wrong.

You simpletons want to censor anything you feel is in bad taste. A country with that doesn't facilitate the free exchange of ideas, even ones that challenge your beliefs, is a very dangerous country to live in.
>>
>>79616499
fpbp
>>
>>79616431
The only racist in that situation was st. trayvonn
>>
File: 20160703_102045.png (359 KB, 1439x792) Image search: [Google]
20160703_102045.png
359 KB, 1439x792
>This is gonna be good.
Because you are literally the essence of Nazism, you can't just censor the shit you don't fucking like.
You preach hypocracy and more rascisim then I've ever seen, and all you do is whine like a little bitch whenever you're proven wrong.
>>
File: f32.png (172 KB, 968x916) Image search: [Google]
f32.png
172 KB, 968x916
>>
>>79616431
>Freedom of speech is nice but it has it's limits,
then it isnt freedom of speech anymore and you and people like you the new fascists/brown shirts.
>>
>>79616431
>a Hispanic man shoots a black teenager (who was trying to kill him)
>white privilege in action
>>
Bad bait, but it was a negative slur before it became mainstream and people started to use it.
>>
File: 1440390504090.png (6 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1440390504090.png
6 KB, 478x373
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x268
Fuck off back to Tumblr.
>>
>>79617100
>>79618124
moar

I love these bait pics
>>
Social Justice is evil. I know Shapiro is a powder keg on /pol/ but this is 3 minutes of truth right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjmUzAKqts
>>
>>79616431
The problem is that "social justice" is a buzzword. There is nothing wrong with being an advocate for justice in general; but when you make it a social issue it brings about an entirely different agenda that is founded on the hatred of justified right wing beliefs.
>>
>>79616431
' Racism is NOT acceptable'
yes it is, it falls under freedom of association
>>
>>79616431
>What exactly is so wrong with being a warrior for social justice?

There is no such thing as "social" justice.
>>
>1 post by this ID
Every time.
>>
>>79618942
This, pretty much. The term was born from Internet hate mobs on Twitter and like social media who think it's justice to ruin someone's life because they said something offensive on the Internet.
>>
File: social justice.png (1 MB, 1400x1316) Image search: [Google]
social justice.png
1 MB, 1400x1316
>>79616431

SJWism is racism.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.