[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family>Nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1451265544993.jpg (59 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1451265544993.jpg
59 KB, 450x450
So we all agree that nationalism was a mistake and familiarism is the way to go?
>>
>>79615867
Nations are an extension of the family. Families have to breed with people outside their family to avoid inbreeding. Varg wants us to live in tribes again, but it doesn't really work unless you have enough people outside your tribe to breed with.
>>
>>79615867

>worshipping a false barbarian religion that only prison gangs follow

Seriously though, if you want to reject everyone but your own family, go right ahead.

Remove yourself from our society, since you reject the idea of a society.

It's not the way of my people, and your influence will forever be limited to a tiny faction of folks.
>>
>>79616071
>Nations are an extension of the family.
*were
My point. The bigger the community the less influence you have
>>
>>79616071
>Nations are an extension of the family

This

The nation is the people.
The people is your family.
>>
>>79616488
No they're not.
>>
>>79616241
The individual must sacrifice something for the family, the family must sacrifice something for the Nation. The Nation state is one big family. A group of people similar in culture and ethnicity coming together to protect their land and live together. A family needs a nation and a nation needs families.
>>
>>79616582
nation
natal
birth
the word does imply family
>>
>>79616663
So... Starship Trooper's Federal Govt.?
>>
>>79616677
So? I could give a fuck about some methhead numale in Berlin. Let him die. Those resources are better spent on my family.
Everything else is just feel good crap.
>>
>>79616887

>ME ME ME ME ME

what a terrible person you are.
>>
>>79616887
you need to excommunicate the numale in order to improve your nation
>>
>>79616878

You don't even need to go so far.

Historically speaking, most nations were fine to let the rabble exist as long as they paid tribute in taxes.
>>
>>79617008
>Everything else is just feel good crap
Thanks for proving my point. Valueing your brother over some guy who hates your worldview and who you'll never met is what any non-cuck would do
>>
>>79616206
>worshipping a false barbarian religion that only prison gangs follow

How does this even work. You can say that for all religions just change out some things.

>worshipping a false religion that only child rapists in churches follows

like what the fuck.
>>
File: NeilBreen.jpg (168 KB, 850x479) Image search: [Google]
NeilBreen.jpg
168 KB, 850x479
>>79615867
That's a really nicely crafted mjolnir.
>>
>>79617228
they will never understand us and will never be a part of us
>>
>>79615867
Family>Nation
So.. Feudalism?
>>
>>79617316
Costs over £600 on etsy. wew
>>
>>79615867
They're not opposed. Read Aristotle.
>>
>>79617738
Pfft, forget it. I still have my shitty cheap one.
>>
>>79615867
>So we all agree that nationalism was a mistake and familiarism is the way to go?
>No one agrees
Kraut BTFO
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.