[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it? It's 6 hours long!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: TGSNTtv-Background.jpg (53 KB, 727x409) Image search: [Google]
TGSNTtv-Background.jpg
53 KB, 727x409
Is it worth it?
It's 6 hours long!
>>
>>79614498
its some good shit. they go a little overboard with glamour shots occasionally but overall its interesting.
>>
Meh. It's too much of "he dindu nuffin: nazi edition"
>>
>>79614498
I'd say pick a few key videos. Especially see the part titled "what if hitler had won" or something along those lines.
>>
>>79614498
depends if you want to be redpilled or not

hint: do yourself a favor and choose the blue pill
>>
watch on 1.25 like you should with everything else on youtube but music
>>
>>79614498
Don't do it. You can never come back.
>>
The pain will never go away
>>
Dont do it. Once you swallow the red pill life only gets worse. It opens your eyes and you see what could've been - and what has become.
>>
>>79614498
Get ready to hear the same 30 second clip of music 400 times.
>>
>>79615433
Only morons don't double the speed
>>
>>79615272

this is much better, and its based on a book '1939, the war that had many fathers'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0E_Ewe8g2Y

Sticks to the facts and provides context, very very good watch for anyone interested in the white papers and the actual sources.
>>
>>79615272
Unfortunately the jjokpari is right.

Also redpill yourself for dokdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbA4S7UTymo
>>
>>79615272
This.

Also hitler fuckboi edgy teenagers make everyone who is serious about changing the world look bad.
>>
movie made me tear up op
>>
>>79614498

Once you watch it your life will be consumed by pain and misery, but you will know the truth.

up to you, frog
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.