[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Australia is still cucked by the Emu but our Maoris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: A155422.jpg (69 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
A155422.jpg
69 KB, 354x512
Reminder that Australia is still cucked by the Emu but our Maoris wiped out the Moa which was even bigger
>>
File: haasteagle.jpg (73 KB, 405x396) Image search: [Google]
haasteagle.jpg
73 KB, 405x396
also we had eagles that would pick up a moa and fly away
>>
>>79610395
>bump
How depressing for you.
>>
>>79609466
>Being proud of driving a food source to extinction

Typical nigger behavior
>>
>>79609466
Abos wiped out the thunderbirds which were much bigger than emus.

>>79613325
This.
Maoris and abos are the worst kind of nigger. The kind of nigger that destroyed their environment and would've driven themselves to extinction eventually. Australia is huge, yet the abos managed to kill off most of its megafauna (huge lizards, kangaroos and marsupial lions).
Say what you will about sub-saharan niggers, but I've never heard of an animal going extinct due to them.
>>
>>79609466
>>79609530
>We would have giant moas and the largest species of eagle on earth around today if it wasn't for native fucking shits
Fuck moaries
>>
>>79609466
>w-we killed the m-moa g-guys
>cant kill a kiwi
>>
>>79609466
Niggers ate all the chicken. News at 11.
>>
File: spazzymcgee.jpg (75 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
spazzymcgee.jpg
75 KB, 480x270
>>79609466

General Spazzy McGee here.

We are only waiting the right time to strike.

>The threats faced by emus include the clearance and fragmentation of areas of suitable habitat, deliberate slaughter, collisions with vehicles and predation of the eggs and young.

You will actually fucking pay, Bogan CUNTS. We're training an elite army in Britain for the Final Reclamation.

No prisoners.
>>
File: emu.jpg (86 KB, 932x656) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
86 KB, 932x656
>>79613941
It's true. They're setting wildfires in California as practice.
>>
File: PrepTheStrayaBull.jpg (19 KB, 434x650) Image search: [Google]
PrepTheStrayaBull.jpg
19 KB, 434x650
>>79613941
>>79614579
How can the straya even compete?
>>
File: 1466924862517.jpg (311 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466924862517.jpg
311 KB, 1080x1080
>Talking to Kiwi at bar because apparently you guys love coming over here
>hey m8 tell me about Maoris
>>Oh they're so wonderful, great culture. Adds so much to NZ.
>I hear they don't huff gas like the Aus Abos
>>Yeah its really sad what happened to them, fucking imperalisim really fucked them up.
Took everything not to laugh at this guy. I'm pretty sure abos were fucked b4 the evil white man came.
>>
File: nappyhollow.png (1 MB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
nappyhollow.png
1 MB, 1024x776
>>79613558

Rhinos and elephants are almost extinct now because of poaching. There's even one subspecies of rhino that I'm pretty sure is technically extinct because of them.

But in their somewhat defense, they would have no reason to hunt them for their horns if it wasn't for impotent Japanese businessmen who are willing to pay an arm and leg for something they think can make them into studs in the bedroom and stop their wives from cucking them with Tyrone Titandick.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.