[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Donald Trump was elected?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: trump-head.png (88 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
trump-head.png
88 KB, 300x225
How does /pol/ think America and the rest of the world would react if trump was elected?

I personally think SJW's would loose Their minds in a fit of rage and riots and protests would happen all over America but after a couple of months or so everybody would start to calm down and accept that trump is now president.

As for the rest of the world I think lots of other people would be pissed for a awhile as well but they wouldn't be as pissed as the SJW's in America.
>>
Basically it would be a repeat of the bush years. Times a thousand.
>>
when Trump is elected*
>>
File: trump.jpg (135 KB, 1124x795) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
135 KB, 1124x795
>>79607272
>>
>>79606729
Except not.

Were you even alive back then, kid?
>>
Imagine the leftist chimpout over Brexit multiplied by ten.
>>
sjw's would throw a temper tantrum on twitter and some nogs might riot
>>
>>79606340
Democrats will try and block everything he does, like republicans did to Obama. Trump will publicly call them out on social media until they cave. SJWs will lose all energy to fight after a few months. Other countries will realize everything is business as usual and carry on with their lives. MSM will mock him every day until he leaves office (the polar opposite of Obama.)
>>
>>79606340
You got to realize that to SJW's and to a lot of lefties democracy only works when their point of view is the one that won. If Trump got elected they'll be complaining and asking for another election just like after the brexit.
>>
>>79610804
People called for reelection on Twitter after Obama got into Office the 2nd time. How is that any different .
>>
>>79606729
Dubya is the one president Trump despises more than Obama.
>>
>>79606340
I think the rejects would riot and Donald will send SWAT to knock them back to reality. Will be very funny to see.
>>
>>79606340
Then the US, Britain, and Russia will form a nationalist union that encourages fair trade, independence, and avoiding world policing when possible.

Everyone would be happy eventually. Well, except for the EU, the middle east, and mexico.
>>
>>79610953
what flag is this im on my phone
>>
>>79610953
Media support.
>>
>>79611465
But doesn't the right wing also have their media? Bill Oreily is on TV and he sure isn't lefty. Or do you want Alt-right media because that won't happen ever because Alt-right is a niche.
>>79611403
Tunisia.
>>
>>79611325

I'd actually really like to see this. Would Putin even like Trump enough to do that though?
>>
>>79606340
Expect a lot of new Comedy Central television programs to appear that rip on Trump.
>>
>>79611403
Singapore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.