[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a white person stand up for savage migrants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image-755x515.png (569 KB, 755x515) Image search: [Google]
image-755x515.png
569 KB, 755x515
What makes a white person stand up for savage migrants?
>>
>>79603788
Those people look like grey haired children. Immaturity.
>>
>>79603788

Programming.
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79603788
I HEARD MAKING VIDEOS OF NAZIS BEING CURBSTOMPED HELPS.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s [Embed]

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
WWII basically. Shitler permanently cucked the white race and any semblance of nationalism in a white country is literally anudda shoah.
>>
>>79604876

This.

Had Hitler not sperged out and attacked Poland, the USSR would have become the primary enemy by the mid 40s and Fascism would have cemented itself as the alternative.

Instead a whole war to create propaganda against fascism happened and communism filled the vacuum.
>>
>>79605765
Hitler tried everything to get Danzig from Poland diplomatically, Poland couldn't give in because of Allied pressure to get into a war with Germany.
>>
>>79603788
Stupidity
>>
White guilt.
>>
An inability to understand and empathize with different cultures. If they could possibly understand the world from the point of view of a devout Muslim they would be against immigration.
>>
>>79603788
Rape and murder to their family. Sadly, this seems to be the only thing to redpill people.
>>
>>79605765
>>79604876
>blaming the guy that tried to fix the problem instead of the real culprits.
What goo little goyim you are.
>>
File: 1445294190299.jpg (114 KB, 667x764) Image search: [Google]
1445294190299.jpg
114 KB, 667x764
>>79603788
white guilt, liberalism and virtue signalling

they live in comfortable first world and think all people are as kind and progressive as them, just downtrodden and oppressed
>>
>>79603788
Compassion, altruism, ignorance, feelings of moral superiority
>>
Brainwashing and virtue signalling.
>>
>>79606432
He should have just let it go
>ill take danzig by force then
>oops ive just lost half of german territory forever now
>>
>>79607084
Have you read Mein Kampf? Hitler would have NEVER let Germans be under another country's rule, even if it means getting into a war against the rest of the world. he thought he could win.
>>
>>79607081
Only this
>>
>>79603788
Christianity
>>
>>79603788
If you look at South Africa as an example, then you would be almost convinced there is no hope for white people. The vast majority of whites here are left-liberal, even after everything that has happened, and the really troubling part of it is that the more educated and wealthy these people are the more left-liberal they are.

I have a theory that colonisation destabilised the white race by encouraging mixing between different European nations and cultures. In so doing, white people lost any real sense of a true cultural identity or solidarity, meaning that having the same skin colour and living standard as another person just isn't enough to create unity.

Of course this means that white people will not stand up and fight back based on this. Meanwhile, the Japanese are still Japanese, and the Chinese are still Chinese. Even in South Africa, many black people still see themselves as Zulu, Sotho or Xhosa. They have a sense of identity which allows them to act in solidarity to protect the interests of their own people and culture.

By spreading across the world, white people inadvertently made mongrels of themselves, and South Africa is one of the best examples of this. Virtually the only white group here with a cultural identity are the Afrikaners, but even they are very divided by class and lack genuine roots to the European cultures they are derived from after being here for so long.

You would think whites would revert back to tribalism when they were forced onto the back foot by other races, facing genocide and extinction; but, anecdotally, it really does not seem like the case, leaving me to wonder whether there is any hope at all. Perhaps the mostly white gated communities have made these people delusional, or perhaps they don't even really give a shit. Either way, our race becomes increasingly divided due these ideological differences created by history and perpetuated by the media and government.
>>
>>79604876
>>79605765
ETERNAL ANGLOS TRYING TO BLAME BASED GERMANS AGAIN

Look, it was the brits who declared war on germany even though we never attacked the brits.
>>
>>79603788
Extensive brainwashing through media

Migrants = more "exotic", "hot", and "manly"
Diversity + multiculti = great, no downsides
>>
>>79607553
We had a public defence treaty with the Polish, dipshit turkroach.
>>
>>79607222
Your post is bullshit. I view myself as a Slovenian, I'm not like Americans who have no other identity than "white". And I think most of European nations and their population thinks similar.

And don't generalize western cuck mentality either. You described Brits or French who have/had colonial guilt, not other cultures who don't have that bullshit. The West is falling, not the white race. And definitely not European cultures (other than stupid western cuck cultures). Dumbass.
>>
>>79608357
Pardon my poorly written text, I'm still a bit sleepy.
>>
>>79608357
You're correct at least partially in regards to Italy who barely did any colonization, too bad our leaders are globalist cucks and our national unity only comes into play when it's soccer time.
>>
File: 1454846964343.jpg (56 KB, 207x289) Image search: [Google]
1454846964343.jpg
56 KB, 207x289
>>79608081
You were slaves to the jews dumb anglo coward
>>
virtue signaling
>>
>>79603788
Just look at the grey haired guys body. That is what he looks at in the mirror everyday. His sad, fat, pathetic body. To him, there's nothing great about his race.
>>
>>79603788
Overwhelming weakness and fear of conflict. There are a few ways that people can respond to invaders. Most will try to flee, a very small percentage will resist and fight, and the rest will bend over and offer their fresh boipussy and hope they will have some elevated position in the new paradigm.
>>
>>79603788
>What makes a white person stand up for savage migrants?

Not all migrants are savage, though.
>>
>>79609319

>his race.

Which race?
>>
File: 1454106112094.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1454106112094.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>79609605
>posts an anorexic, turkroach, weeb, trap to prove his point
Opinion discarded. If you fap to that you are probably a pedophile anyway.
>>
File: 1467465740093.jpg (157 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467465740093.jpg
157 KB, 899x1200
>>79610033
>If you fap to an adult, you're a pedophile

neo-/pol/, everyone.
>>
>>79610169
>adult
That thing has the body of a 12 year old boy. Caking on makeup and making stupid faces for autistic weebs is not a strong selling point.
>>
>>79603788
Soros Money
>>
File: kikes_did_it.png (1 MB, 1400x1060) Image search: [Google]
kikes_did_it.png
1 MB, 1400x1060
>>79603788
Forgot Picture
>>
>>79610571
I don't understand this picture, what did they do?
>>
>>79603788
Decades of brainwashing, leftist degeneracy. Also non-STEM degrees whose sole purpose is said brainwashing to make you all good, docile goyms.
>>
>>79604876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF_qd78hYXY
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.