[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last Age of Discoveries ended three centuries ago. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: interstellar_voyage-3840x2160.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
interstellar_voyage-3840x2160.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
The last Age of Discoveries ended three centuries ago. When will we finally start with the Age of the Spacial Discoveries, where people will be able to explore the universe by its own hand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I
>>
Never. We're stuck in our solar system due to basic physical constraints.
>>
>>79600538
First comes Age of Gender Discoveries. Only after that some of us will be forced to finally start the Age of Spacial Discoveries
>>
>>79600538
when the rules of the game change...then 'someone' will brief us on how to behave in space, until we are operating from our concsiousness not ego we will not be able to venture into space. You have your backwater cosmic pirates (el-ites) to thank for your lack of movements. Doesnt help that this solar system is quarantined as a result of previous cosmic conflicts.
>>
>>79602047
>until we are operating from our concsiousness not ego
This seems harder than breaking the laws of physics.
>>
>>79600538
Revelation
{20:14} And Hell and death were cast into the pool of fire. This is the second death. {20:15} And whoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the pool of fire.
[Revelation 21] {21:1} I saw the new heaven and the new earth. For the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and the sea is no more. {21:2} And I, John, saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem

It seems like Hell is in the center of Earth and the pool of fire is the surface of the sun.
The current earth must thus be consumed by the surface of the sun, before the new earth is populated. The new earth is thus probably in some other solar system.

The second earth also could not be mars because mars' proximity to earth would cause it to become desolated in such an event. Although it could be further out in our solar system or the earth/mars after such a catastrophic event.
>>
>>79600665
like what?
We can already reach relativistic speeds with things like project orion, it would just cost a shitton
>>
>>79600665
Earth is a big Planet with a big moon. We don't need another planet yet.

A civilization starting on a smaller planet wouldn't need as powerful of rockets or planes for that matter. They get to space quicker and the air.
>>
humans are born with cancer in dna , when we solve this maybe we make some advances
>>
>>79600538
We should force IQ tests and send only the intelligent to another planet and let the ignorant baboons kill themselves here on Earth.
>>
>>79602887
>Earth is a big Planet

For you.
>>
>>79600538
Once globalisation is done, and conflict is extinguished since all is left of humanity is a dumb, stinky brown malleable mass for the jews to use to work on their space program.
>>
>>79600538
Never, probably.
>>
File: 12122334234324.jpg (23 KB, 306x238) Image search: [Google]
12122334234324.jpg
23 KB, 306x238
>>79600538
>>
File: untitled.png (255 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
255 KB, 620x350
>>79600538

MUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!

>don't let me leave murph!
>>
>>79602386
of course it's harder. The next true step in evolution is gaining psychic link to others. But in order for this to happen a all out nuclear war is needed, huehuehue
>>
File: ayyy crash.png (205 KB, 410x432) Image search: [Google]
ayyy crash.png
205 KB, 410x432
>>79600538

You realize you're on a giant rock flying through space at 67,000 miles per hour right?
>>
File: 1467316652140.jpg (80 KB, 833x464) Image search: [Google]
1467316652140.jpg
80 KB, 833x464
>current year
>being a spherecuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.