[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disgusting. This guy sees that his weight is a problem and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
Disgusting. This guy sees that his weight is a problem and he is trying to workout in order to improve himself. This loser thinks he is funny and takes pictures of him, without consent, and posts it on his twitter with 6 million followers all for some "le fat shaming" meme.

How does /pol/ even support such an insensitive POS?
>>
>>79599075
>implying that blob didn't get mcdonalds on the way home as a reward for his hard workout
>>
>>79599075
who?
>>
Yeah that was pretty fucking shit of him. He should apologize.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1000x666
>>79599075
Fuck Milo
>>
File: ush.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ush.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
the fattie working out is just as degenerate as the whore hopping off the cock carousel, and you'd be a fool to not steer clear of them knowing their obvious lack of self-awareness/self-control
>>
>>79599075
ITT: People who did nothing wrong

that includes fatty
>>
making of fun fatties who are trying to fight their disgusting obesity is fucking dumb..
>>
So tired of this stupid fucking meme. "Oh he's fat and he's trying so it's okay."

You don't lose weight by exercising, you lose weight by eating less you infernal, ravenous hog. Whatever worthless exercises he is doing in that gym is going to be dwarfed by the one large cola he drinks afterwards.
>>
>>79599075
>Being that fat to begin with
>Telling someone they shouldn't make fun of someone because of x
>Being an SJW
I wish you and that fat fuck would go die face down in a ditch somewhere
>>
What a shithead.
>>
Everyone knows Milo is a bit of a joke. He's an edgy university drop out making a living from being just that. Fun to watch but to form a part of your world view around what he says is plain retarded.
>>
>>79599183
The leader of "le alt right" everybody on pol said they would go gay for him
>>
Milo the fanatical gay right winger, he's memeing so hard
and getting the attention he craves
>>
>>79599436
If you want to be an edgy faggot where everything you say goes without some sort of consequence. Go live as a hermit innawoods.
>>
>>79599251
Didn't he apologize and delete the tweet?
>>
>screenshots of your own twitter replies
You're at his level desu
>>
File: 1466339934275.jpg (7 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1466339934275.jpg
7 KB, 186x208
>>79599345
>lack of self-awareness
>knows he's fat so he's in the gym trying to fix it
>>
If someone is making a genuine effort to become healthy they shouldn't be belittled like this. I like Milo but this was a low act
>>
>>79599075

who cares you fucking dumbass

Milo exists to; and explicitly states, his ONLY job is to cause outrage

congrats you dumb fucking burger you just gave him exposure exactly how he wanted it

how fucking thick are you?

>25% white
You're probably a pavement ape.
>>
>>79599075

>The day Milo went too far
>>
>>79599485
He's basically Chris Crocker as a right winger. "Leave Trump alone! I mean it!"
>>
>>79599345
The difference is that a fatty can get fit, a whore can't un-fuck all those people.
>>
>>79599513
I love these threads, the fatfucks can't help but show themselves

>i-its not right t-to make fun of fat people!

I'm lmaoing at your life
>>
>>79599075
You're a sad little bitch for caring. This is sjw-tier whining.
Sage
>>
>>79599345
this.
It's got to be less than a percent that those people actually make a difference.
Then the SJWs tell us to feel sorry for them and put effort into helping them.
>>
>>79599502
Never followed him, never will.
>>
Le alt right should immediately admonish their leader.
Here's my impression of him
FEMINISTS ARE DUMB LOL
Oh did i hurt ur feelings? Did i
>le trigger you???
XD
>>
Milo is shaming the fat fuck for all his life decisions up until the fat fuck entered the gym.
Good for the fat fuck.
Milo dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>fat guy actually wants to change his life by going to the gym
>probably took him a lot of courage to do it
>buttpirat mocks him to do so

I thought Milo was ok, but he's just another degenerate. Good point that they all belong into the oven.
>>
>>79599075
I have no opinion on Milo. If it was anywhere else I wouldn't really care. Admittedly, this is rather shitty compared to his usual troll stuff I see on here.

Not offended as I'm not a landwhale, but fuck m8, at least he's in the right place.
>>
>>79599136
literally only cancerous faggots mock people in gym. 99% of people Ive seen in gym were always positive, friendly and always tried to help any fatty or skinnyfag. Instead of mocking them, they appreciate the effort to improve their lifestyle.
That assfucker in OPs pic must be retarded
>>
>>79599435
if you start working out you can actually build up muscles and still lose weight...which becomes impossible later
>>
>>79599075
>Milo takes pictures of things like a girl.
Added to my long list of things I hate about this e-celeb.
>>
That fatass appears to be on its phone and just taking up a machine with its useless corpulent frame
>>
>>79599075
>people actually support a flaming faggot like Milo
'no'
>>
Milo's a faggot. Why are you surprised when he acts like one?
>>
I think you're lost, boy.

Back to Tumblr.
>>
>>79599075
WTF I hate Milo now.
>>
>>79599631
Wow milo i am so le triggered by that
>>
>>79599693
except suck nigger dicks
>>
YES! Milo is TRIGGERING those feminists HARD. Back to your safe space, Milo is my leader!

I can't wait to trigger some SJWs tomorrow on Twitter! They get so triggered when I insult their appearance! They're ugly LMAO
>>
>>79599435
That's kind of false, faggot. When I was younger and was obese as fuck, I ate literally 1500 calories a day whilst doing mediocre 'exercises' like walking the dog and shit, and I didn't lose a pound. However, once I actually put my ass in the gym for an hour + a day I lost weight like it was nothing.

Not saying you can eat as much as you want, but if you eat less, eat healthy, and work your ass off at the gym you'll lose weight. It's not one or the other.
>>
>>79599075
literally what narcissistic women do. what a faggot
>>
Can't you all fucking see that the fat fuck is using his phone? He's just standing there doing nothing, he's not trying at all
>>
>>79599075
>takes pictures without consent

you do not need consent to take pictures of people in public you queer
>>
>>79599075
That's pretty immature, considering that he is saying that fat is not right, yet shames the fat man when he is at the gym trying to lose weight.
>>
>>79599075
okay, this is literally the only time im agreeing with Tumblr on anything

I do not think "fat acceptance" should be a thing, it is unhealthy

If you are fat now, I do think you should start working out

If you see a fat person sitting around during nothing, then you can fat shame them,
but if they're at the gym actually trying to improve there health then i say let them do there thing, i mean it's a mistake that they let themselves get out of hand anyways, but the fact that they took the picture too makes those guys a little more douchey
>>
>>79600003
>>79599979
He's not even working out he's using his phone
>>
>>79599075

The fat fuck is wasting his and everyone else's time by parking his fat ass on that incline bench. Now other people have to fucking wait to use it because the fat fuck needed to bullshit instead of do work.

If you aren't there to seriously do work at the gym, your fat ass should be thrown out to the fucking curb.
>>
>>79599075
this post reeks of jews
>>
>lanky or obese stormweenies discussing exercise

Fucking kek

You're all worth as much as this jew or that larders
>>
>>79599413
This
Fuck him
>>
>>79599345
>Lack of self awareness
>Is at the gym, try to lose weight as he is fully aware of his fatness.

Are you retarded Canadian Buddha?
>>
>>79600062
>What is resting between sets
>>
>>79600062
he could be reading a text message or something of that sort its 1 picture
>>
>>79599870
>>79599692
i-is /pol/ waking up to the fact that Milo and is a fraud and this "alt right" shit is retarded?
>>
>>79600207
>>79600216
Yeah they waited for him to read a text or use his phone for 1 minute and then they decided to take a photo right when he was resting what a fucking coincidence

ITT: fat fucks who waste everyone's time at the gym defending another fat fuck who wastes everyone's time at the gym
>>
I can understand people being a bit chubby but how the fuck do you get so fat in the first place? Haven't obese people noticed it was going too far at a certain point?
>>
>>79599075
Normally I'd agree with you, shill, but I saw how you slipped in that 'without consent' line.

Better luck next time.
>>
So many triggered fat fucks in here B)

The morbidly obese should be shut away and "starved" on 1500 calories a day, then when they get down a less morbid weight, tie their loose skin down, cover it with a jumpsuit, THEN maybe go to a public gym.
>>
>doing muscle building exercises when the only thing currently needed is cardio
>>
>>79599075
He's on his phone on a machine and therefore deserves to die.
>>
that's like making fun of a homeless person at a job fair. like duh that's so offensive. I didn't steal that from a trite facebook meme or anything.
>>
>>79599435
You know nothing burgernigger. I lost 8 stone cycling daily. I'd have smashed any cunt who pulled that shit on me. And his fag mate.
>>
>le 6 million
Yeah but actually this is an old thread ressurected, and in the last one we came to the conclusion milo is cancer and we only like him because he gives us sound bytes of 'fuck faggots' and so we quote him and it isn't homophobic
>>
File: image_6.jpg (46 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
46 KB, 600x522
I would like to point out that if you're obese, working out with weights is probably the most inefficient exercise to lose weight.
>>
>>79599075

Stop spamming this literal jew faggot here

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79600373
No it isn't. Ideally you'd want some muscle when you lose all that weight, and it's best to start healthy habits right away instead of saying you'll lift when you lose all your fat. Just do it now.

And the best way to lose weight is by eating less, cardio doesn't do a whole lot. If this dude tries running to burn calories he'd probably just fuck his knees up.
>>
Milo doesn't know the gym code. I don't know if he really thinks this way or if it's just his role as "dumb blonde". He should leave America ASAP to avoid further corruption of soul.
>>
>>79599737
It's never impossible you just have to stop eating a shit diet and consume real food.
>>
You don't magically become absolved of your disgusting lack of self control once you enter a gym. Anyone can walk into a gym, do a bit of cardio and have McDonalds for dinner.

Lose 20 stone and then maybe you can earn my respect.
>>
I don't know what's worse, poking fun at a fat person because it's easy, or only being in a gym to cruise for dicks to gobble...
>>
>>79600265
I liked Milo before he went to USA. He sounded smarter and focused on issues that actually matter. Now he's becoming this caricature that desperately begs for attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBiS4qTsjCg
This was his golden age, after he jumped on the Trump train he got ruined.
>>
File: 1454258438789.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454258438789.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>>79599075

>muh six million

Milo is on our side, but what he is doing there is very wrong.

Bashing people whilst they are trying to improbe is one of the worst things you can do. It destroys any hope for people and associates their improvement with negative emotions, leading to even harder issues.

Mark: Whereever someone tries to improve their lives/becoming a better person, encourage them.
>>
>hehehe see goyim, most opinionated right wingers are homosexuals! Anal sex between two men and faggotry in general are perfectly compatible with your conservative views
>oy vey! You're not a homophobe are you? Gays support Trump too just look at Milo!

When will this meme end? Haven't you idiots noticed the entire """""right wing""""" side of a debate on TV is almost always composed of queers or kikes these days?
>le based Milo
>le based Shapiro
>>
>>79600633
What does this have to do with weed?
>>
>>79599566
Being a provocateur requires a reason, or you're just a cunt.
>>
>>79600499
thats very true i went from 170 to 129 while doing no phsyical activity most overweight people just eat too much
>>
File: 1453723299138.jpg (74 KB, 720x570) Image search: [Google]
1453723299138.jpg
74 KB, 720x570
>>79600480

1. it's better than doing nothing
2. you have to build muscles so they burn your fat whilst you regenerate.

Cardio doesnt make you thinner per se, only if you do it for a really really really extensive time, wich isnt healthy either.

Personally I think bodyweight exercises are the way to go, but look at him mate.

Also you didn't see his full routine did you?
>>
>>79599075
/pol/ doesn't support him, only alt right redditors do.
>>
>>79600633
>"stone"
>valid unit of measurment

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>79599075
lol what a faggot
>>
>>79599075
he's still a jew mate
>>
>>79599750
It's a fucking photo, how much movement do you want?
>>
>>79600864
I forgot Swedes measure everything in black dicks.
>>
File: ss (2016-07-03 at 02.41.15).jpg (29 KB, 602x270) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-03 at 02.41.15).jpg
29 KB, 602x270
if it had been the other way around and someone snapped a selfie of Milo's flamboyant ass with "Fags must be shamed whenever and wherever it occurs"...
>GET LIBERTY ON THE HORN, MY RIGHTS AS A DEGENERATE HAVE BEEN VIOLATED
>>
>>79599075
A really shitty Tweet. But that fatty is not going anywhere working out on machines in the gym. He needs to BURN calories and eat less, not work on his.. whatever the fuck kind of machine that is.
>Current year
>Using machines
>>
Weightlifting is a very inefficient way to lose weight despite what tv says. He deserves to be mocked for being such a bluepilled retard on top of a subhuman morbidly obese fattie.
Unless he's just bulking ;^)
>>
>>79600633
Nice strawman nigel
try again
>>
File: 1115.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1115.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>79599075

>working out
>lose weight

>barbell curls sitting down
>>
>>79601019
maybe he wants to be strongfat
>>
File: 1428059698907.gif (3 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1428059698907.gif
3 MB, 400x285
Huh, today I find out that /pol/ has a soft spot in their hearts for recovering fatties of all things.

Interesting development.
>>
>>79601069
I don't think you know what that term means Lorenzo.
>>
>>79601019
What is, though? Cardio?
>>
>>79601141
Lmao when he fells off
>>
>>79601215
look again
>Anyone can walk into a gym, do a bit of cardio and have McDonalds for dinner.
You're implying that he does that and using it to attack him
even though you have no idea
>>
>>79601141
Who the fuck wouldn't encourage people who want to improve? The only ones who behave like Milo here are the ones who haven't been to gym very long.

Also it's not like Milo is exactly a catch himself, he's in his 30s and tries to look like a twink. He was a bit chubby before and got better, but he still looks like the drug addict he is.
>>
>>79599075

Wow, I'm a now #CruzMissle
>>
>>79601141
everyone should , you dumb ass, if we are to retake our countries back we need every man and no, fat blobs of lard aren't men as such we must transform them
>>
>>79601363
Retard alert. I was making the point that him being in the gym is no reason to give sympathy because he can still have a lack of self control.

Only if he actually loses weight will he prove himself to be a normal functioning member of society.
>>
>>79599075
You run and eat less to lose weight, you don't fucking lift.
If you do you're wasting your time because in the best case scenario that will actually increase your weight.
>>
>>79601377
yeah hes being kind of a bully here
>>
>>79601019
weightlifting is a great addition to any weight loss regime as it increases your metabolism and you burn more calories even when resting. Obviously when you are morbidly obese the only way to truly lose weight is to completely change your diet because you are so fat you can't even do light cardio withotu breaking your joints, but for any regular chubby / moderately fat person, weight lifting is incredibly beneficial to losing fat.
>>
>>79601308
Anything that actually gets your heart rate up. Not fucking around with machines at the gym. Whole body movements, cardio and shit. Doing isolation movements to lose weight is like digging a trench with your feet instead of using the shovel that's next to you.
>>
Tbh what he is doing is a dick move, but that obese guy shouldn't be going to a regular gym, he needs to take a special diet and do cardio (running) until he loses some of that weight, and then he can start lifting...
>>
>>79601460
>running
>lose weight
running improves cardio, but burns very little fat
>>
>>79599075
If you didn't notice, Milo pretty much acts like a cunt for a living. It's not surprising to see him acting like a cunt here.
>>
>>79601141
Can't fault a man for trying to better his life.

Doing so is nigger behavior.
>>
>>79600480
So is cardio. Just diet alone is enough at that size. Though weights is something proactive, sets a new good habit and helps their insulin sensitivity which is fucked
>>
Also, the fact that he's in the gym in the first place shows that he's put absolutely no effort into learning how he should be training or how he should lose weight. Which means he has no idea what he's doing and will get bored or discouraged in a week, tops.

>>79601606
This guy is right. Increased muscle mass does increase your metabolism. Weightlifting is good for losing weight and preparing your body to become swole or less disgusting when the excess weight is gone. But we're talking stuff that also burns fat, like high rep squats or something that activates a lot of muscles. Not curls.
>>
>>79601926
He is doing it wrong.
You can laugh at stupid.
>>
>>79599435
For every pound of muscle you put on, it burns about 15 calories per hour around the clock.

Lifting won't help when you are cutting, but it will help big time with the morbidly obese. You see those guys running in weighted vests? How many more calories will that bigger guy in the background burn walking a mile than your average person?

Smarten up.
>>
>>79599740
We all knew he was a bottom, he's just confirming it.
>>
>>79599696
Same.
>>
>>79600529
it definitely becomes impossible, and quickly, too.
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

to have very low body fat and lots of muscle mass you basically have to take steroids
>>
>>79601308
Eating at a deficit. Both doctors and /fit/ will tell you 500kcal is the golden standard. Only MASSIVE cardio will actually help ( 3-6 hours on a bike for example, or training like Ronaldo).

30 min of crawl-speed jogging every other day will do absolutely nothing for weight loss, even if you do le starved training, HIIT or whatever. As a general rule I'd say any cardio that expends less energy than what you want to eat afterwards is shit for cutting if not counterproductive.

Trying to bend metabolic rate is a meme unless you're an elite endurance athlete.
>>
>>79599345

A
>>
I was obese now 140 lbs. I didn't need gym I just ate less.
>>
>>79602301
NUS
>>
>>79599075
Fag Milo is right, it seems like he doesn't practice, more likely he is eating a burger inda gym like a typical obese muritard.
>>
>>79599075

What else do you expect from a nacissist, a jew and a literal faggot.
>>
>>79600633
>maybe you can earn my respect
I can assure you nobody's after that
>>
>>79599622
I'm Auschwitz mode, and I think this is stupid. Mocking someone for improving themselves is dumb. If this picture were in a Mcdonalds I've be laughing too.
>>
>>79599075
>following this cock loving alt-right edgelord
You're all fucking degenerates.
>>
You deserve to be mocked if you're dumb enough to become that fat in the first place
>>
>>79599136
You're just pulling that out of your ass, how do you know he/she hasn't recently made a life decision to get fitter and healthier.

Get this queers cock out of your faggot mouth, the last place you should be shaming people is a gym where people come to better themselves
>>
>>79599075

This is the sort of shit GIRLS do, but Milo is a faggot so it makes sense
>>
>>79599075
NOBODY here likes Milo. He is a retard, an ostentatious faggot, and pretends to represent us, lumping us all together under one label into one group.
>>
If you're 400 pounds why the fuck are you in the gym though? You need to stop eating like a fucking pig 24/7 if you want to lose weight. Bench presses aren't going to do shit
>>
Fatties must be shamed. But when they are actually to change themselves, they must be encouraged.
>>
the amount of triggered hambeast in this thread is laughable. If you get this fat in the first place, you deserve to be mocked. Your body is forever ruined. Even if you lose weight, then you're stuck with the loose skin. Even if you get rid of the loose skin, you're stuck with scars.
>>
>>79599075
Yeah that's a pretty shitty opinion of Milo's.

Make fun of the fatties not trying to improve themselves.
>>
unacceptable
>>
I always thought that this guy was becoming a douche... Today isbthe day that he became a douche
>>
>>79602988
True. At least this guy is trying to not be a worthless slob.
>>
File: 1467281838591.gif (3 MB, 181x144) Image search: [Google]
1467281838591.gif
3 MB, 181x144
>>79599075
I'm a fan of Milo, but making fun of a fat person at the gym is like making fun of an addict at rehab. You're not putting anyone in their place- you're just trying to make light of an obvious problem and failing because of the environmental context.

So... you're an asshole, and you wanna rip on a fatty with some conviction? Go to a fast food joint, find someone obese, and then eat (pun intended) your heart out.
>>
File: obstaclefarce.gif (946 KB, 460x220) Image search: [Google]
obstaclefarce.gif
946 KB, 460x220
>>79601141
Well it's someone who's seen a flaw in who they are and they're working to improve themselves for themselves.

It takes a great deal of courage to face who you are an objective manner and realise there's a problem, it's something most people are pathologically terrified off especially in these times.

Good on the fatty, here's hoping two years down the line he's back in a reasonable and healthy weight range and feels better about himself by an order of magnitude.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (14 KB, 168x131) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
14 KB, 168x131
Fat shaming is the right thing to do, but not in a gym.
>>
I really hope he dies of aids
>>
>>79602825
But wouldn't going to the gym while eating less be more effective than eating less on its own? What is with this bizarre 'either/or, not both' mindset around here?
>>
>>79599075
Stabbing other men in the poopchute with your dick is worse than being 400lbs
>>
>>79599435
>You don't lose weight by exercising
is this for real
>>
File: Malcom has a good time.gif (801 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
Malcom has a good time.gif
801 KB, 250x170
>>79601308
If you want to lose weight force your muscles to work hard, you can do that through either shit tons of cardio or a moderate amount of lifting at a reasonable weight range. Combine that with a caloric deficit and you'll start losing weight at a decent rate.

It's hard work but nothing in life worth having is ever easy to get.
>>
>>79603209

Shut the fuck up, Giorgios, people in Greece are literally fatter than in America, so don't tell us what to do, because you can't do it yourself. It wouldn't change anything though, greek girls are ugly anyways.
>>
If anything /fit/ can agree
on is that shaming a fatass in a gym is the most subhuman thing you can do
>>
>>79602825

>doing exercise wont help you get healthier

dude
>>
File: 1430682963937.jpg (77 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
1430682963937.jpg
77 KB, 960x639
>>79603365
>Belgium

How's Molenbeek this week Hans?
>>
>>79603240
Sure, then go get on a treadmill or bike and burn actual calories. The guy in the pic is literally sitting down in the free weight area.
>>
>>79599435
Dyel bro, you lose weight by eating below maintenance. You lose fat by exercise. Jesus Christ you prolly suck just as many cocks as milo.
>>
Milo is fucking skinnyfat himself, and if you bring your stupid iphone into the gym you're a fucking whore..

Which milo is, he's def a heavy drug user. Cant wait for his eventual demise.
>>
>>79603411
Yes exactly, unless they're at planet fitness eating pizza and doughnuts or half assing their exercise
>>
>>79603452
not all exercising is going to help you lose weight, retard, especially the type the guy is doing in the photo.
>>
>>79603292
In a way. You do expend energy which helps burn calories and force the muscles to use calories to build themselves, but if your maintenance is 3k calories and you eat 4k and spend 500 by working out and existing youre still another 500 over the limit, resulting in a weight gain.
>>
>>79603452
>marginally stronger biceps will help with your heart and lung problems

>flag
oh yeah
>>
>>79603411
>on is that shaming a fatass in a gym is the most subhuman thing you can do
Telling a fatass that fat to go sit his ass on a bike and stay off the machines for six months minimum is the best advice he could ever receive.
>>
>>79603582

>he actually thinks lifting weights isnt good for your heart

everyone point and laugh at the dyel skelly
>>
>>79603292
It's the new meme being pushed these days.
I think it comes from people seeing the difference between the scale on which basic metabolism burns calories and the rate at which exercise burns calories and being discouraged by it.
>>
File: 1459099156763.jpg (37 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1459099156763.jpg
37 KB, 400x343
>>79599075

>it's the /pol/ becomes tumblr and cries about fat shaming episode
>>
>>79603461
Cardio will get you skinny fat, resistance training will tighten you up, created more muscle. More muscle means higher metabolic rate. You truly are a fat fuck that knows nothing.
T. Former skinny fat now with 6pack
Get gewd faggot!!
>>
>>79599075
>6 million followers

The magic number.
>>
>>79599515
it's still up

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/746966306755383296
>>
>>79599075
Yea I cringe when people do this shit
It's only when funny when someone is using a machine terribly wrong
>>
>>79599075
>Disgusting. This guy sees that his weight is a problem and he is trying to workout in order to improve himself.

His weight IS a problem. Fat people are unable to do a lot of things. They need to loose weight.
I can feel your triggreism, you retarded whale.
>This loser thinks he is funny and takes pictures of him, without consent, and posts it on his twitter with 6 million followers all for some "le fat shaming" meme.

That faggot isn't funny. But he has a point on making fats feel bad. Not in a gym tho, that's when they need support so they can loose weight.
>>
>>79603618
>stay away from machines
>not forever
All the fat has to do is discipline his diet and do the big 6(or 5 if he cant do the pullup) with some accesories. The amount you lose on the bike or running is irrelevant if he buys a burger after. Key is caloric intake control, lifting helps for other various reasons.
>>
File: yeah.png (586 KB, 647x710) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
586 KB, 647x710
>>79599075
To defend Milo Chocolate Milk, there are a few things in this picture to take note.

1. This person is on his phone; not actually working out.
2. If you praise this fat people or stop negative reinforcement because they've gone to a gyrm not actually gotten fit yet, then they're going to stay unfit.
>>
Reminder that all these "anti-Milo" threads are made by SJWs pretending to be /pol/acks. They do this to chip away the support of any anti-SJW personality. It's literally in their rulebook.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
>“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions

And in this case to push their own anti-fat shaming agenda. Sage, report and hide.
>>
/fit/izen here, milo is a fag

Fat people outside of gym = fatties gonna fat
Fat people inside gym = good thing
>>
That faggot is the epitome of "act like a bunch of idiots and actual idiots will arrive and believe they're in good company".
>>
File: 1466418849238.jpg (6 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1466418849238.jpg
6 KB, 379x374
you should only encourage fatties to commit suicide
fuck of retards
>>
>>79603685
>cardio will get you skinny fat
right, which is why triathletes, runners, and cyclists have such high body fat %s right, retard?

>>79603623
take another look at the guy in the picture. Is lifting really the best form of exercise he could be doing?
>>
>>79599075
Milo is just shilling for trump and it works really well because the SJWs are generally about supporting minority groups. This makes it impossible for other groups to call him a bigot and he proceeds to shit over anyone he doesn't like.
>>
>>79603964

Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>79604001

Lifting is better for your heart than cardio, and do you really think crushing his leg joints to dust on the treadmill with his 400 pound frame is a good idea?
>>
>>79603240
Yes it is people are just fucking stupid and think memes are fact.
>>
>>79603684
It's not about fat shaming. It's about a man acting like a bitch at gym. Why is HE taking selfies in the first place when he should be working out? We don't like that shit at gym.
>>
File: 1467093830468.jpg (39 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1467093830468.jpg
39 KB, 375x375
>>79599345
>is at the gym trying to do something about his problem
>gets mocked
>people wonder why fat people won't work out

Even the worst of gymrats hate people doing shit like this, why the fuck would you make fun of the few fatties actually trying to improve themselves?

Then again you worship a gay kike.
>>
>>79603980
are you mad at how edgy bosnians are and this is your way of catching up?
>>
The one place porkers should be safe from fat shaming is the gym.

This wasn't really fair on the poor guy.

Also to everyone in here arguing cardio is better than weight training for weight loss: this is only really true for a morbidly obese person who is able to lose 5-10kg a week walking a couple of miles a day. For most people you will lose weight and build muscle far more quickly and effectively by doing a regime involving plenty of big compound lifts. People who do cardio only often look like shit, it's the same for women and men.
>>
>>79599075
Suddenly /pol/ doesn't like fat shaming and Fat Shaming Friday doesn't exist
>>
>>79603684
Fat shaming is just tumblr in reverse
>>
>>79604001
Most of those people aren't former fatties which would have stretched skin.

If you are a former whale and do zero muscle building you will be a sack of skin.

If you lift some weights you will have less loose skin and some muscle to pad it out.

Milo is some odious faggot who literally sucks nigger dick.
>>
>>79599075
he sucks cock, he is the enmy
>>
>>79604116
Kill yourself, kike faggot. You've been subversed and you act proud of that fact.
>>
>>79604159

what?
fatass detected
>>
File: milo_bully2.png (43 KB, 636x459) Image search: [Google]
milo_bully2.png
43 KB, 636x459
why does pol like this race mixing faggot kike bully again?
>>
>>79603914
But Milo and his buddy are on their phones and not working out either.
>>
>>79604130
>Lifting is better for your heart than cardio
Dumbest thing I've read all week. I really hope you're just doing what australians do which is spew shit for the sake of it and you don't actually believe that
>>
File: HeyFellowKids.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
HeyFellowKids.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>79604220

Next you're gonna tell me "making fun of tumblr is the same as tumblr in reverse". Hang yourself nigger.
>>
>>79604188
Fuck off back where you came from. Fat shaming isn't "haha he's fat". It's about those who choose not to improve themselves or even revel in their fatness. Someone in the gym is neither of these.
>>
>>79604297
>fatass detected
and so you're projecting your own self hate
>>
>>79599136
stop being a toxic shit, you can hate fattys but don't be asshole about it degenerate fuck
>>
>>79604001
Hmm triathletes lift, runners lift, bikers lift, you have fucked yourself skelly bro. Also people that are at that level burn a few thousand calories training hence the calorie defecit resulting in a defecit.
>>
>>79604309
All memeing aside, those that like him are actually, genuinely reddit.
>>
>>79604172
>a regime involving plenty of big compound lifts.
But he's not. He's doing leg extensions. Leg shit only feeds the fatass' ego. Fat fucks work their legs just by standing up.

Just the fact that he's resting on the machine tells you he wasn't taught anything about the gym. He should be doing machines after he's dropped enough fat that he can run without fucking up his knees.
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1000x1333
>>79604188
There is a difference between a fat in a gym and in a McDonalds. One is considered a human being, cunt.

Have some motivation
>>
>>79599075
yes im sure the fatty will stick with his workout regimen and become a chiseled god that only the most adamant /fit/fag can achieve.

tl;dr fatties usually stay fat
>>
>>79604369

Why the fuck do you care?

This is literally PC outrage.

>>79604401
>toxic

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>79599136
and what if he did?
>>
>>79602400
are there even gyms in 'Nam?
>>
>>79604309

He's right.

Gym's are communal and morbidly obese people sweat like pigs and stink. At the very least you should have to get down to the overweight range before even going near a gym. Going from obese to overweight is easy as fuck. You just eat less. That's it. And not less as in a hardcore diet, just don't stuff your face. It takes a huge amount of food to maintain an obese figure.
>>
>>79604342
Yeah but they're not fat fucks, are they?
>>
>>79604378
>self hate
i have other reasons to hate myself
but atleast im not a fucking blob of lard
>>
File: 5V3T42u.jpg (78 KB, 670x419) Image search: [Google]
5V3T42u.jpg
78 KB, 670x419
>>79599566
>his ONLY job is to cause outrage
what an retard, he could make difference but it was all an attention whoring scam, never should've trusted this cock mongler, fucking /pol/ and americans
>>
>>79604505
Last time I checked cock doesn't have calories
>>
moralfags? on MY 4chan?
>>
>>79601078
Baby steps. As a Swede you should know. First you just took a finger, then the tip, before you started to embrace the Muhammad's dick in your anus.
>>
>>79604551
I think there is 30 calories per mL of semen

Protein in semen is negligible, so jack off as much as you like
>>
>>79604416
What the fuck are you on about? You get skinnyfat from not exercising, not from exercising. How would someone who burns more calories have more fat than someone who burns less assuming they both eat the same?

>skelly bro
>fat fuck
Well, which am I?
>>
>>79599075
Your seem to be lost, Go back: Plebbit.com/r/the_donald
>>
>>79599075
Eh it is a bit of a douchebag move. It's words on the internet though, get over it.
>>
>>79599075

Weight lifting, especially as a fat fuck wont make you lose weight.

The dude in that picture is probably already pretty strong on account of he is so fucking fat he has to lift 3x the weight of normal people just to do the same activities as them. He's probably got a lot of muscle but it's under a massive layer of fat.
That guys just not going to put on a lot of muscle very fast, and certainly not fast enough for him to lose any kind of weight (beginners gains and all that, dude with that much muscle has to hit the gym 5 days a week and do targeted training for an hour or two a day to put on more muscle).

He needs to simply do more cardio and eat less.
>>
File: Hello.jpg (31 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
31 KB, 600x800
>>79599075
I don't, Milo's a stupid cunt.
>>
>>79602288

You're retarded
>>
>>79604477
But gays are disgusting as well and their assholes are stretched to all hell and they are leaking all over the seats in public. They should just be locked up or thrown off roofs.
>>
>>79603938
>implying
I've never liked Milo. And not everyone on /pol/ is heartless.
There is something so fucking messed up about this attention whoring lanklet aids dispenser taking a photo of a fatty who is trying to do something about his situation.

But whatever, if the fatbody was wearing a Hillary2016 shirt, i'd have no problem with the picture.. So i guess i'm a hypocrite.
>>
File: top milo.jpg (10 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
top milo.jpg
10 KB, 225x255
ITT: triggered fatties
>>
>>79599692
>leader
you fucking failed when you chose him, get rekt nazi noobs, you let asshole cum swapper to run your show, fuck america
>>
>>79599075
Milo has always been a cunt. He used to mercilessly bully people in the London tech scene.
>>
The fat guy can lose his weight but Milo will always be a faggot
>>
>>79604747

How are gays any different from women in that sense? Women also bleed discharge out of their vagina randomly
>>
>>79604747
> They should just be locked up or thrown off roofs.
>thrown off roofs
Ahmed, I think your fellow ISIS members are a bit further to the west.
>>
>>79604772
>t. kike
>>
>>79604747
Sup Muhammed.
>>
File: sage.jpg (56 KB, 619x264) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
56 KB, 619x264
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
>>
File: Untitled.png (43 KB, 859x437) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43 KB, 859x437
>>79599876
fat people don't defy thermodynamics, anon
>>
>>79604705
The counter to that though is any physical activity is going to make him lose weight. No harm in lifting weights as long as he's dieting too. He is gigantic, anything really will get him on the path he needs to be on, even just eating three meals a day instead of six.
>>
>>79599345
You're not wrong, bait or not
Ex-fatties are awful people
>>
>>79604860
I'd rather be fat then a fag tbqh
>>
>>79604957
>Ex-fatties are awful people
how
>>
>>79603292
Exercise burns calories and encourages muscle buildup, but in the end everything depends on what you eat and how much.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>79599075
Truth though that dude would kick Milo's ass...
>>
>>79604942

It'd be more efficient for him to just walk than to lift weights. He's fat as fuck so the simple act of walking is a huge effort for him, and he could walk significantly longer than he could lift weights for.

Weight lifting on it's own is simply not an efficient way to lose weight (the extra muscle mass you gain from it helps you keep at a low weight). It's just a simple fast you can walk/jog for a lot longer than you can lift weights for and walking involves your entire body so expends more energy.
>>
Milo's a worthless subhuman(and not just because he's a flaming faggot), but I have a hard time sympathizing with the morbidly obese like this
Why the fuck did it take them so long to care? They must've spent years putting on those pounds, and only at this point decided to do something about it?
I won't go out of my way to make fun of them, but I don't honestly believe most of them will stick to the routines.
>>
>>79605183
he couldn't catch his faggot ass though
>>
File: 1461953843022.jpg (290 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1461953843022.jpg
290 KB, 1205x721
i always thought milo was a faggot in the annoying flamboyant bitch sense.

he seems like a necessary tool to combat leftists, but he's still annoys the fuck out of me.

things like this make me lose what little respect for him i had.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (5 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
5 KB, 240x210
>>79600333
Fedora tipped...twatsicle.
>>
>>79605221
>Why the fuck did it take them so long to care?

Why did people around him let him go this far without trying to help him?

You can play the blame game all day long but at the end of the day the only thing that matters are if he now knows about his situation and makes an effort for change
>>
>>79604445
>This is literally PC outrage
It literally isn't, Reddit. Now fuck off back where you came from or lurk more.
>>
>>79605215
> walking involves your entire body
> what are compound lifts
>>
>>79599075
fuck all these apologists, they mockery is deserved, sure he is trying to fix his body now but only after years of not giving a shit or practicing moderation or discipline. You let yourself turn into a joke, don't cry when people laugh at you.
>>
File: 1446637223855s.jpg (9 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1446637223855s.jpg
9 KB, 250x248
>>79599075
>someone else does this
>"REEE IM TRIGGERED"
>Milo does it
>"I don't see the problem here"
Nice memes.
>>
>>79605215
The amount of calories he burns through the exercise he does will be negligible. All he needs is to kickstart his metabolism by doing any exercise. Like I said, he'll lose hundreds of pounds just by eating less, he's not at the point where he has to maximize calories burned in the actual workout.
>>
>>79604874
>>79604906
I love that neither of you even understood the point he was getting at.
>>
>>79599075
>OP's such an insecure fatass that he makes this thread after getting bantz from Milo.
>>
yeah milo went a bit full retard here, the whale is at least working out, leave the guy be, if he was scoffing like 10 happy meals then yeah but he's actually showing sign of wanting to improve himself, why shit on him for that.
>>
>>79605376

They still don't involve as much of the body as simply walking does. And like I said, I can walk for a lot longer than anyone can lift weights for.
>>
File: 1465813831273.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465813831273.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
christ this board is filled with so many keyboard warrior fedora tippers
>>
>>79599136
Kek
>>
>>79599075

Milo is a faggot.

I know most of you have probably been brainwashed to think gays are just normal people who prefer poop dick over vaginas, but they aren't. They love being subversive pieces of shit, that's what attracted milo to us, 20 years ago he'd be a liberal.

He's just a useful idiot, don't expect him to possess any morale character. His personality is a facade he uses to make money.

He'll lose his edge within the next 5 years and die of AIDs.
>>
>>79599075
I agree with you OP desu

If they at least try to lose weight, there's no need to shame them because they already know they fucked up and try to change things for the better
>>
>>79599075
>Implying that anyone on /pol/ takes this nigger lover seriously.

He's a useful idiot. Jewish and gay? He has all the sympathy points and gets sjws mad
>>
>>79605587
Deadlifts call into use a large number of muscle groups. How long you can go for is largely irrelevant. Half an hour of running is worth more than an hour of walking. It's not how long you go for, it's what you do.
>>
>>79599075
subhuman stays subhuman. Good thing they get shoot in clubs.
>>
File: 1377000722198.jpg (147 KB, 634x543) Image search: [Google]
1377000722198.jpg
147 KB, 634x543
>>79605375
>It literally isn't, Reddit.

Yes that's literally what is. You see someone making fun of a fat fuck, and you post about how outraged you are because it's not politically correct and how terrible he is for doing that.

>b-but he's lifting weights
Even if you disagree and you wouldn't personally make fun of him in this context, taking this so fucking seriously makes you look like a faggot. Part of this guy's job is to be a shock jock, to cause outrage, and you're falling for it because you're as bad as the tumblrites.

>Reddit.
>lurk more.
Stop trying so hard to fit in.
>>
>>79604862
>>>79604747 (You)
Gays eat the poopoo and are disgusting
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.